Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was just doing a reread, Smash was disgusting yesterday.  Disgusting.  The crap he was pushing, the outright neglect of reading the game, he was heavily participating on D1 which he never does, his in ability to accept simple mafia concepts, the obvious inaccurate defense around the doc directing and he's the most risked adversed player in the game who never gave a single nod to the fact Verb could end up killing town, lying or SK.  Probably because he wants him too help his team out.

Let's lynch Smash and thank me after

1 minute ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote smash

lets try

i re-read that portion of the game yesterday. Maybe I was interpreting smash comments differently as in he was giving out information to help the new players... adding his thoughts, potential what ifs, and scenarios to help new people gain some understanding of different angles that "could" be at play

1 minute ago, Stark said:

i re-read that portion of the game yesterday. Maybe I was interpreting smash comments differently as in he was giving out information to help the new players... adding his thoughts, potential what ifs, and scenarios to help new people gain some understanding of different angles that "could" be at play

^ that was exactly my thought and usually smash gets emo and goes into that never ending back and forth with JIF so I didn't think nothing of it 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

that all sounds like good reason to lynch smash

On 2/5/2020 at 6:40 AM, CTM said:

Good enough for me, let's introduce the noobs to JN tradition and blind lunch the gerbil

Unvote

Vote verbal 

^^Started the momentum on the early Verb train for lulz. He did this last game, too, as scum.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, The Crusher said:

Probably should say I don’t like the speed of the Verbal train. But hey, what’s not to like? 

^^Crusher's reaction to it aligns with what I thought at the time

On 2/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, CTM said:

die gerbil die!!!

image.jpeg.83befe7dc12b054f07738cd16ef54597.jpeg

On 2/5/2020 at 9:54 PM, CTM said:

v

o     t

e

ve

rb

al

^More encouraging Verb train

23 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Little eager to jump off. But ok, sounds good. 

^Didn't like this from Crusher. He's responding to me saying I'm not willing to potentially lynch a Town PR, accusing me of being "eager to jump off". I corrected him that I was never on Verb's train to begin with, but he never responded.

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly I'd say Spoot too at this point. Unvote vote Spoot. 

I'm curious to hear your reasoning for this. I understand JiF's case on me for suggesting the Doc protecting Verb as a possibility. I can accept that I was wrong on that, and I blame my inexperience with the Doc role.

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Are we talking about a one shot vig or a multi-shot vig?

21 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why are we assuming that the Vig has only 1 shot? I thought it was likely to see multiple shots?

^Has similar thinking as I, and asks the same question

19 hours ago, CTM said:

i gave my top 3 fatfoosa

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Please dude, not much different than what you did last game. It’s ok, we’ll see. 

^^Has the same observation that I did.

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

CTM, Spoot and some random newbie. 

Are you naming the scum team here?

18 hours ago, CTM said:

i do find smash's posts odd and pingy. That part wasn't messing around. My top 3 was semi serious

Weird of Smash to engage early, even weirder if he's scum but pings a ping

You guys put some substantive posts out there so it's something to react too. Frankly I don't get the hullabaloo over gerbils reveal. Gata had a weird reaction to it, jif dug into it in a way that seemed townish. Crusher still playing  ape jr, lack of meat maybe?

18 hours ago, CTM said:

my take- he was run up for the lulz not because he did anything suspicious, claimed a role at l-3 that can be easily vetted +  we get more dead bodies in a game that's going to be a cluster for a bit. No point in taking him out now and depriving us of dead mofo's. 

If he's still alive and kicking when we don't want dead mofo's well then we can fire him into the sun for all I care.

^Good posts by CTM.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Funny to me how Verbal isn’t getting more votes. Ok, “if “he is the Vig, he’s a townie who can shoot one or multiple times. Sounds great but he has no more insight than anyone else in the game. With that he also has the potential to kill a townie each time he shoots, 77% more likely to hit townie than scum. Upside he will count as a townie for endgame. Pro tip- scums not letting that happen. 

Smash had an ok point about about Verb not using the claim as scum, a power role to expose  Cop or Doc is always better . 

So... chances are he’s either a townie big with a 77% chance to hit Town  each time he shoots or possibly a serial killer. Serial killer is basically a vig but does  not win with town. Has his own win requirement. Kills town or scum not really caring. 

Now, the play the mod 80 factor. He and Verbal  have a history of shooting eAch other on the reg. . I believe he gabe  Verbal a gun, but not a vig, doubt he made him a good guy. Verbal is a serial killer most likely. He needs to be lynched. 

Now, I’m town and you may Lynch me today and that’s fine. I will flip town and you should look at those first three in my train. Nobody had a case on me, except Crusher must be scum because he’s mad or salty. For.  you new guys, that’s not a case. Plus Brick and JVOR jumped in for no reason at all. Very little to no explanation.  

So,  that’s all I got. Choose wisely. 

^Good townie post.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

crush pinged hard yesterday., today he is buddying up and mentoring. 

For curiosity's sake, I would like to hear where you think he pinged.

With 15 minutes to deadline and the leading trains being Verb, CTM, and Crusher, I can't see myself voting anywhere else. I've already made it clear I don't see the point in killing Verb yet. Out of Crusher and CTM, I've liked more of Crusher's game. A few posts of his that aligned with my thinking. IMO, he's made the bigger effort of trying to figure out the game, between the two.

CTM, though, has been joking around and pushing lynches for the lulz all game more than making cases. He did a lot of this early last game when he was scum, and I let it go. I'm more comfortable with voting him then the other two.

vote CTM

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (6)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, kdels62, Brick, JVOR
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (3) -  JiF, Verbal, CTM
  • Spoot (1) - Crusher
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

1 minute ago, CTM said:

bot, lets call a truce and lynch smash?

so I think you could be scum because 

you've pretty much been playing it lazy.

Not sure if it's cause of D1 

And then with the whole Ape thing you lost me completely

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

CTM, though, has been joking around and pushing lynches for the lulz all game more than making cases. He did a lot of this early last game when he was scum, and I let it go. I'm more comfortable with voting him then the other two.

vote CTM

I didn't do that last game

@Jetsfan80  - this go random if i don't hit 11?

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Started the momentum on the early Verb train for lulz. He did this last game, too, as scum.

^Didn't like this from Crusher. He's responding to me saying I'm not willing to potentially lynch a Town PR, accusing me of being "eager to jump off". I corrected him that I was never on Verb's train to begin with, but he never responded.

I'm curious to hear your reasoning for this. I understand JiF's case on me for suggesting the Doc protecting Verb as a possibility. I can accept that I was wrong on that, and I blame my inexperience with the Doc role.

^Good posts by CTM.

^Good townie post.

With 15 minutes to deadline and the leading trains being Verb, CTM, and Crusher, I can't see myself voting anywhere else. I've already made it clear I don't see the point in killing Verb yet. Out of Crusher and CTM, I've liked more of Crusher's game. A few posts of his that aligned with my thinking. IMO, he's made the bigger effort of trying to figure out the game, between the two.

vote CTM

read from 434 i think... not that 1 post follow the reactions for a bit

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Smash (3) -  JiF, Verbal, CTM
  • Crusher (3) - Stark, Brick, JVOR
  • JiF (1) - Smash

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^Good posts by CTM.

^Good townie post.

vote CTM

2out if 3. The other is gameplay 

Day 1 Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JiF (1) - Smash

On 2/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, Stark said:

why not kill you? you and your sweet JiF on the CTM train. . don't like that at all

UNVOTE
VOTE CRUSH

On 2/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, The Crusher said:

You better kill me tonight. 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:59 AM, The Crusher said:

That a girl princess 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:03 AM, CTM said:

your subtle attempt to manipulate stark is noted

^ @Stark this?

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Have you ever played with Smash?  Totally out of his meta.  Plus, he was blatantly ignoring simple concepts ie; me not believe Verb while voting Spoot.  Verb wasnt asking for doc protection.  Verb could be lying and or a determinant to the town.   The nail in the coffin for me was when in less than 2 hours said I had tunnel vision but then voted me for being all over the place.  These are inconsistencies that are not in line with town or Smash.

Just now, GATA said:

^ @Stark this?

yeah but like i said it went on for a little while and then you could see the scum crusher and how he gets frustrated when he catches votes.

it really doesn't matter with 3 minutes left. too many people have jumped to CTM

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Have you ever played with Smash?  Totally out of his meta.  Plus, he was blatantly ignoring simple concepts ie; me not believe Verb while voting Spoot.  Verb wasnt asking for doc protection.  Verb could be lying and or a determinant to the town.   The nail in the coffin for me was when in less than 2 hours said I had tunnel vision but then voted me for being all over the place.  These are inconsistencies that are not in line with town or Smash.

For me it's more of the the white knighting I saw him doing of me - it was a little excessive.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^Good posts by CTM.

^Good townie post.

vote CTM

Fake effort to vote the vote leader.

Spoot pinging like a mofo.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

i have... a few times... i have also played where you 2 were scum team and dominated