Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Time's up!  

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

i have... a few times... i have also played where you 2 were scum team and dominated 

No sh*t?  haha Smash and I are like oil and water as teammates...oh wait, I do remember that now.  We argued the entire time in the qt while you guys picked each other apart.  lol

• Upvote 1

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You quoted a bunch of stuff to say nothing other than, lets lynch CTM for playing for the lulz. 

No, you're cherry picking.

I said I was most comfortable with voting him, because his play reminded me of his Scum play. Not to mention I didn't want to kill Verb yet, and I felt that Crusher is Town. CTM was the best choice for me to make. I could've easily sat there and did nothing, and one of them would've been lynched anyway, but instead I tried to reason and make the best decision I could in order to lynch the right person.

GFY

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, you're cherry picking.

I said I was most comfortable with voting him, because his play reminded me of his Scum play. Not to mention I didn't want to kill Verb yet, and I felt that Crusher is Town. CTM was the best choice for me to make. I could've easily sat there and did nothing, and one of them would've been lynched anyway, but instead I tried to reason and make the best decision I could in order to lynch the right person.

GFY

There are other players in the game and you voted CTM for the logic of "he was playing for the lulz".  There was no case on either of them other than stupid last game meta.  

You said a lot that meant nothing to vote the vote leader.