Jump to content

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

Time's up!  

 

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

  • CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer


With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiF said:

Fake effort to vote the vote leader.

Spoot pinging like a mofo.

What? GFY

I legitimately tried, and there's nothing but honesty there. I struggle with these high roster games.

GFY

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stark said:

i have... a few times... i have also played where you 2 were scum team and dominated 

 

No sh*t?  haha Smash and I are like oil and water as teammates...oh wait, I do remember that now.  We argued the entire time in the qt while you guys picked each other apart.  lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? GFY

I legitimately tried, and there's nothing but honesty there. I struggle with these high roster games.

GFY

You quoted a bunch of stuff to say nothing other than, lets lynch CTM for playing for the lulz. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

 

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

 

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

 

 

 

 

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It really does amaze me after all these years of being right all the time, that nobody listens to me still to this day.  It's crazy.  It's like not giving Jordan the rock with the game on the line. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You quoted a bunch of stuff to say nothing other than, lets lynch CTM for playing for the lulz. 

No, you're cherry picking.

I said I was most comfortable with voting him, because his play reminded me of his Scum play. Not to mention I didn't want to kill Verb yet, and I felt that Crusher is Town. CTM was the best choice for me to make. I could've easily sat there and did nothing, and one of them would've been lynched anyway, but instead I tried to reason and make the best decision I could in order to lynch the right person.

GFY

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ll go as slow as you like, like to take me time with the beaver. Plus fat, move slow 

Well, I'm waiting.

Dazzle me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, you're cherry picking.

I said I was most comfortable with voting him, because his play reminded me of his Scum play. Not to mention I didn't want to kill Verb yet, and I felt that Crusher is Town. CTM was the best choice for me to make. I could've easily sat there and did nothing, and one of them would've been lynched anyway, but instead I tried to reason and make the best decision I could in order to lynch the right person.

GFY

There are other players in the game and you voted CTM for the logic of "he was playing for the lulz".  There was no case on either of them other than stupid last game meta.  

You said a lot that meant nothing to vote the vote leader. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...