Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, kdels62 said:

Let’s go Verbal. So much talk but now is a time for action. 

By the way people submit night actions but the Mod won’t reveal the answers till everyone submits so he’s not delaying anything right now. He just has to agree to shoot someone and now all of us townfolk have to decide who

Just now, GATA said:

By the way people submit night actions but the Mod won’t reveal the answers till everyone submits so he’s not delaying anything right now. He just has to agree to shoot someone and now all of us townfolk have to decide who

I know I just want to know that he’s gonna do it and how he’s gonna do it.

Scum will do scum but this rogue townie (allegedly) is holding the game hostage. His survival beyond the night can only indicate that he deserves death in the next round.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Scum will do scum but this rogue townie (allegedly) is holding the game hostage. His survival beyond the night can only indicate that he deserves death in the next round.

Death scenes also reveal clues sometimes. For example if he shoots the person we ask him to shoot and he got shot but he has a bulletproof vest then he survives.

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Sk has no game admitting to being vig dodo bird.

Really ? SK has a shot obviously so if verbal was an SK and getting run up in votes it makes total sense to claim Vig because then he can look like town and possibly Vett himself in the process by shooting who he said or town directed shot. Makes no difference to an SK who the hell he shoots so what's the problem here ? What would you claim as an SK ? Cop Doc ? WTF

Honestly what would you claim as an SK ? 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Another scenario is if someone with a role prevents his death. That’s what all the scuffle was about when people were saying players are trying to direct the roled players

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Please dispute this holster proponents: 

how is an organized Majority vote at night phase to direct the target much different than What we do as a town on day phase? 

It’s not but with every death you get Intel

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Information. Your death is a sacrifice. Since you claim to be a vigilante you shouldn’t be long for the game. If you survive the night it’s because scum let you survive. Why would they do that.

They would do that because perhaps they are planning on killing literally the only player in the game that is 100% known to be town?

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Info !!!!!!  

That is an overused term in mafia.  If you are town and I shot you, we'd learn the info that.....you were town.  And 1 day of voting pattern.  Until we get a scum death, the information is minimal.

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That last sentence isn't logical.

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Please dispute this holster proponents: 

how is an organized Majority vote at night phase to direct the target much different than What we do as a town on day phase? 

It is not, that's why I'm willing to do it.  But people are still calling me out for also saying I'd be inclined to holster.  There are options and I'm happy to discuss them.....

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Really ? SK has a shot obviously so if verbal was an SK and getting run up in votes it makes total sense to claim Vig because then he can look like town and possibly Vett himself in the process by shooting who he said or town directed shot. Makes no difference to an SK who the hell he shoots so what's the problem here ? What would you claim as an SK ? Cop Doc ? WTF

Honestly what would you claim as an SK ? 

Try your logic thought process but insert Verbal as mafia. Arguing about what you are talking about is making me lose brain cells. Thank you. 

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Try your logic thought process but insert Verbal as mafia. Arguing about what you are talking about is making me lose brain cells. Thank you. 

Nah there's more to it.  Scum are more likely to fake claim Cop or Doc.....SK really wouldn't do that as they don't have a team that can take advantage of this after they're dead.

So you're arguing apples to oranges.  I hate that you just made me defend Smash.....

Just now, Verbal said:

They would do that because perhaps they are planning on killing literally the only player in the game that is 100% known to be town?

That is an overused term in mafia.  If you are town and I shot you, we'd learn the info that.....you were town.  And 1 day of voting pattern.  Until we get a scum death, the information is minimal.

That last sentence isn't logical.

Exactly. You should be dead by the next round anyway. Letting you live if you’re the vigilante strengthens you against scum. Logically, you shouldn’t live longer into this game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

Nah there's more to it.  Scum are more likely to fake claim Cop or Doc.....SK really wouldn't do that as they don't have a team that can take advantage of this after they're dead.

So you're arguing apples to oranges.  I hate that you just made me defend Smash.....

Why are you both being obtuse about this. The worry is you are Potential mafia fake claiming vig. Not you are a sk claiming vig. Obviously that is illogical. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It is not, that's why I'm willing to do it.  But people are still calling me out for also saying I'd be inclined to holster.  There are options and I'm happy to discuss them.....

There shouldn’t be a discussion. There should be agreement. You should be at the behest of the majority.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Your brain cells were lost when you started posting on this subject.  So I'm inserting verbal as mafia (per your request) which I don't believe because it would be dreadfully stupid to claim Vig as mafia to avoid an impending lynch rather than claiming Doc or Cop to out those roles and be beneficial to his scum team. Its ******* DUMB to claim Vig as scum, pure stupidity, and knowing how verbal plays and his experience in this game he's either an SK or the Vig he claims to be. 

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I've been saying this all damn game verbal .... I honestly am starting to think people just don't read and play in their own little bubble 

8 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Why are you both being obtuse about this. The worry is you are Potential mafia fake claiming vig. Not you are a sk claiming vig. Obviously that is illogical. 

And we are telling you that's a DUMB play that makes no sense and does not help any mafia team so would would Verbal as scum do such a stupid thing ? You are being obtuse because if you read my posts you will see even though I feel that move is stupid I did put it as an option. Im fully aware of all the scenarios that are possible here I just rule out the stupid ones

Smash: i think it’s likely that if he were scum he’d claim cop or doc instead so i believe him. 

It’s not usually done because town has a way of vetting his truth telling abilities or not whereas it’s harder to decipher with fake doc and cop claims. 

Also smash: let’s do the one thing he can do if he were potential scum to get away with it for longer by not vetting his ability. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Smash: i think it’s likely that if he were scum he’d claim cop or doc instead so i believe him. 

It’s not usually done because town has a way of vetting his truth telling abilities or not whereas it’s harder to decipher with fake doc and cop claims. 

Also smash: let’s do the one thing he can do if he were potential scum to get away with it for longer by not vetting his ability. 

I see exactly what you are saying here I was just not willing to take a chance of killing another townie or possible power role. If you guys are willing to take that chance (based on the small percentage verbal is scum based on his reveal) then I will let the Majority rule. 

If you guys want him to take the shot then go for it, town directed of course. I would hate if we pick someone and they turn out to be a power role by claiming they are before the shot helping scum even more.