Vanilla mafia signups

CTM

Just now, Pac said:

You can't ever interfere with the bond Gata and I share..  her tagging you is the equivalent of a giving a flea-ridden mutt wandering the street a cold hot dog..  you wouldn't want that thing crawling around your house but tossing it expired meat from your fridge makes you feel good about yourself for a couple minutes.

In this rage-fueled analogy, is GATA feeding me the hot dog or am I feeding GATA the hot dog? Either way, your jealousy is transparent in this Freudian lay-up of a post, sir

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

You can't ever interfere with the bond Gata and I share..  her tagging you is the equivalent of a giving a flea-ridden mutt wandering the street a cold hot dog..  you wouldn't want that thing crawling around your house but tossing it expired meat from your fridge makes you feel good about yourself for a couple minutes.

Plausible 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

*clears throat*

Greetings, Helen.  Glad you'll be partaking in our online game centered around team work and subterfuge.  I trust you'll have a good time in the little Mafia community we've built.

My name is Pac and I am the chairman of the newbie welcoming committee.  To ensure you're properly registered I'll kindly need you to PM me 3 to 5 photos of your choosing -- preferably action photos (i.e. playing tennis, working in the yard).

On behalf of the other players I want to again welcome you!  Enjoy!

p.s. - hurry up with the photos.

i wonder how many watch lists you are on exactly

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Been tagged here a couple times.

Don't want to play in another big game.

If you decide to split them I'd be willing to participate in one.

And/or I would be willing to help mod and do VCs when I'm around.

shut up and sign up, twerp.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In this rage-fueled analogy, is GATA feeding me the hot dog or am I feeding GATA the hot dog? Either way, your jealousy is transparent in this Freudian lay-up of a post, sir

I think Pac is the cold hot dog and you are the flea ridden mutt to which we can only conclude....

@joewilly12

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

a few:

- Top 5 Mafia players in the world (including the best in the contiguous US)

- Most eligible latino bachelors in upstate NY

- Top 10 Home Theater systems in NYS

- Human beings most likely to be described as an amorphous blob

- Top red lobster customers of the decade

- Worst self appointed monikers of the 20 teens 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You did fine. Everyone struggles when they first play. You brought the funny, which is the most important part of teh Mafia Goodness.

We're trying to get enough players to split into two games, so each game will hopefully be half the size as the last one, and much easier to manage.

Hope you change your mind, but if not I hope to see you in the next game.

My first game was @JiFfatman game.  I was Richard Simmons...funny I just placed my vote on anyone my scum mate @slatsdid.  Nothing conscientiously, just playing follow the leader I guess.  Seriously, I was overwhelmed but I'm still here a decade later.  Not sure that's such a good thing...lol...pure mafia goodness.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

*clears throat*

Greetings, Helen.  Glad you'll be partaking in our online game centered around team work and subterfuge.  I trust you'll have a good time in the little Mafia community we've built.

My name is Pac and I am the chairman of the newbie welcoming committee.  To ensure you're properly registered I'll kindly need you to PM me 3 to 5 photos of your choosing -- preferably action photos (i.e. playing tennis, working in the yard).

On behalf of the other players I want to again welcome you!  Enjoy!

p.s. - hurry up with the photos.

Disgusting and yet it never gets old. 

• Haha 3