T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Ballin is being inconsistent with his scum reads so that’s a problem. Nolder/Decker bottom two feels really easy too

Spoot just now might’ve raised an ugly head. It’s curious to me he’d attack Pac for his NK theory but otherwise ignored it from others 

Ape is switching on and off between sh*tposting and gameplay. It’s cluttering the thread and going to make rereads a pain in the ass later. I could lynch him just to remove the noise 

AJ is pinging here.

I didn't ignore it from Nolder and JiF

On 3/2/2020 at 4:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The bold makes it sound like you KNOW Jville isn't Scum.

^Here is me responding to JiF, casing him on SK hunting rather than plain Scum hunting.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Can you sleepwalk us through your reasoning?

^Here I am asking Nolder to explain why he thinks that. He responded, and then I let it be, for reasons.

To say I ignored them is a misrepresentation at best, and a bald-faced lie at worst. Sure, I responded different to each, because each was a different situation with a different tone. I'm not going to respond to everything in exactly the same way, every time.

Slow your roll there. Here’s what I said initially:

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I don’t remember you mentioning this when JiF was saying Jvill killed Nyn

Bold is the key to this mix up.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

At that point it just read as mad flailing, so I didn't really pay it much attention.

Bold wording sounded to me like you chose not to comment on it. 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Should also add when Nolder had his theory about JiF killing Nyn @Spoot-Face

Pac isn’t the first to do it but he’s the first I remember you reacting to

Clearly stating this is the first time I remember you reacting to it. As in I don’t remember you attacking/questioning others that have mentioned similar theories.

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I remember Nolder saying that, the way he worded it gave me pause, so I left it alone.

Again, wording here made me think you opted not to pursue it hence “ignoring” In my following post.

Clearly my memory was wrong so that’s my bad. 

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Slow your roll there. Here’s what I said initially:

Bold is the key to this mix up.

Bold wording sounded to me like you chose not to comment on it. 

Clearly stating this is the first time I remember you reacting to it. As in I don’t remember you attacking/questioning others that have mentioned similar theories.

Again, wording here made me think you opted not to pursue it hence “ignoring” In my following post.

Clearly my memory was wrong so that’s my bad. 

Fair enough.

TBH, I had forgotten exactly what I had said both times. I figured you knew exactly what I said because you've been re-reading, so I decided to go back and look myself.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I could go Verbal. There was that early game interaction between it and Nyn where she was suspecting him as Scum.

What say you, @HessStation?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Double pinging.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

that's right I remember you catching that too.. 

also come to think of it I believe i was scum with Dice a couple years ago and he was also afraid of Nyn spotting him in due time..  hmm.

Noted that Pac and Ape have polar opposite reactions to this post of mine.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair enough.

TBH, I had forgotten exactly what I had said both times. I figured you knew exactly what I said because you've been re-reading, so I decided to go back and look myself.

I like to pull votes/VCs but actual rereading I don’t do that often unless there’s something specific I’m looking for. Plus I’m phone posting most of the time and lazy so I’m rolling with what I can recall off the top. Live and die by the sword I guess 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (2) - AJ, Dice

Verbal(3) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole

Spoot (1) - ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

unvote

vote Verb

17 hours ago, A.J. said:

Scum trying to pull my team out of the fire 

15 hours ago, Stark said:

what are your original thoughts? do you have a feel for this game or are you just going to do the same thing you have since D1? You thought you had an easy lynch on me D2. Im town, my game has been town. You and a few are living on my "tone" telling AJ he'd be wrong on me 2 games in a row.

not frantic, playing mafia, making reads and posts based on game play, unlike you who just pops in occasionally with the "stark is so defensive" gosh how is he still alive AJ the only person you keep bringing that up to. your only focus has been on me for that series of posts around me and AJ early.

sometimes in mafia you have a hunch and you sit on it, you don't try to read any other parts of the game because you are so sure that you are right, only to be wrong and waste time in looking for scum because you decided that you already caught one. you're not helping town. 

I'm not scum - I'm town

14 hours ago, Verbal said:

That @Klecko73isGod has been right all along.....you suck at this.

Sure.  I, among others, got the impression that Chimp maybe had a guilty on Nolder and was hinting at it without revealing.  With Chimp flipping scum, it makes me think he would have had to do that with a teammate in order to properly sell the gambit had it worked out like that.....so maybe that means Nolder is scum.  And even thought I might not get that impression from Nolder on his own, the confirmation bias based on the Chimp is causing a problem for me there.  Hope that helps.

This is literally the worst version of you.  I want you making people quit - hell, I'll even take the occasional AtE you used to use even though it drive me nuts to see it.  This.......weirdness.....is something DPR would do.  It's weird on you.

13 hours ago, A.J. said:

I'm not arguing that take. It was D1 and I liked you for scum early on before I consolidated on 80 when the deadline was like 30 minutes away. Not gonna pretend I had a lot to do with putting him under pressure minus a couple observations I made along the way.

My original vote on you was based on you questioning Barry for switching off 80 when to me the wagons looked like they were nothing burgers. I also think the wagons going into the deadline are more meaningful than the early game ones. Others joined after me saying you were getting defensive but that wasn't why I voted you in the first place.

My thoughts on Nolder are already pretty well stated. When I looked at the D1 wagons and how he voted to tie 80 to you and later switched back has already been said. He's got scum equity so I'm not fighting that point. The three people I'm suspecting all revolve around the 80 lynch. My Dice read hinges on your alignment because I don't see Dice going this hard on you if you're scum with him but I'm not ruling him out as scum yet because of how he's stayed on your case if you end up being Town. 80's D1 counter wagon is a good place to look if that's the case. Like I said earlier he does this as Town but can hide behind it as scum. I'm also taking into account that Chimp never voted for you when there was opportunity which could mean there was already scum on you, or he didn't want to put you further at risk when you and 80 were the lead wagons.

It's sort of a mess but I'm very confident that one of you is going to flip scum.

im not Zander and hes not Len. 

13 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (2) - Spootles,  stark 

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ, Ape

sigh  @CTM

Im voting Stark btw....

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Since when is sk hunting a bad thing?

its a bad thing if ure not hunting scum as well.

And I know you know that.

goddamit

@Stark  my original thought is that ure scum. youve been defensive, ure scum bro outted you by not being normal, your now getting frantic cause ure scum qt is starting to echo emptily.

Also  Dont put words in my mouth. i didnt tell AJ to do anything or that hed be wrong on u two games in a row.
How can I do that? I wasnt in the last game and the only thing i know is that nyn won and was scum and that my daughters pissed cause i missed a turtles themed game. Stick to what I do say  even tho it wont help you.

@verb   in the post i quoted above    isnt that a bit of a stretch?

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, aj

Spoot (1) - ape

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dice, you and I don't get to interact much let's talk.

What do you think about Ape and Hess right now?

up until the 80 fight i was surprised at how coherent Ape was. I put him as town by the eod 1   i totally tuned out the fight with 80 cause it was just u sux! no u do!   i dont know the timing  but i know i thought it weird people didnt pull off 80 after his dummy spit post, but I do get why ape got drawn in.  What I want to see is him be like d1  coherent.

hess... he said somethings in a way i really liked. his tone was just good early.  i dont hasve such a good handle on him right now cause ive been in perpetual catch up the last 2 rl days.

summarise your thoughts for me will you?  in my head all i have on u is incoherency day 1 smf i havent shaken it

My thoughts right now are that I'm iffy on Hess but feeling better than I did at first and feeling extremely suspicious of Ape. I'm voting Verbal because he's been pretty quiet but running up a train on him is usually enough to bring him out of hiding.

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

up until the 80 fight i was surprised at how coherent Ape was. I put him as town by the eod 1   i totally tuned out the fight with 80 cause it was just u sux! no u do!   i dont know the timing  but i know i thought it weird people didnt pull off 80 after his dummy spit post, but I do get why ape got drawn in.  What I want to see is him be like d1  coherent.

hess... he said somethings in a way i really liked. his tone was just good early.  i dont hasve such a good handle on him right now cause ive been in perpetual catch up the last 2 rl days.

summarise your thoughts for me will you?  in my head all i have on u is incoherency day 1 smf i havent shaken it

I actually think it’s fair for someone who lives across the world having to perpetually catch up on pages and pages of sh*t not real time I don’t think id be able to even do it. But at some point need to hear more on everybody. 

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

WHY are u sus of ape Nol?   reasons/ ezamples pls    dont need quotes   just thoughts

It's gonna sound weird but he's being too nice. And not just to me. 

He said he's making a conscious effort to be nicer to people for reasons.

I told him that if it turned out to be true i.e. He's Town I would keep it in mind for next time but that I couldn't accept it for now.

what do you think?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It's gonna sound weird but he's being too nice. And not just to me. 

He said he's making a conscious effort to be nicer to people for reasons.

I told him that if it turned out to be true i.e. He's Town I would keep it in mind for next time but that I couldn't accept it for now.

what do you think?

fair enuff.  i can follow that as i found it weird him being so coherent. and  truly?  thats such a nolder thought lol

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i previously gave thoughts on nyn and aj and nolder.

verb  i think town but the nyn death makes me sus.  am also aware that its easy to set him up that way tho

pac has done nothing imo  the other new ones like brick and jvil?  no idea  tbh

Bricks not playing 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, aj

Spoot (1) - ape

@Nolder @Pac @HessStation @A.J.

Can you please explain the verbal vote?

Here's where I'm at Friday morning.

Scum bucket:

Ape, beaver, nolder, stark

Town:

Jville, Spoot, AJ, drums

Don't feel good about:

Jets, dicker, PAC

No clue

Verbal, Hess, ballin, dice

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Let me address Ape's accusation that I've been chummy with him to stay off the radar. I laughed at it because that is exactly what I thought about him when he said this to me:

I've been tinfoiling about him ever since that post, and I only publicly stated this once I saw Nolder say something similar. And, now Ape wants to spin it like I'm the one who's been buddying up to him. Like, seriously?

lol wow

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

Ballin is being inconsistent with his scum reads so that’s a problem. Nolder/Decker bottom two feels really easy too

Spoot just now might’ve raised an ugly head. It’s curious to me he’d attack Pac for his NK theory but otherwise ignored it from others 

Ape is switching on and off between sh*tposting and gameplay. It’s cluttering the thread and going to make rereads a pain in the ass later. I could lynch him just to remove the noise 

Hmmm. I can stop sh*t posting, but nobody asked nicely.

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Noted that Pac and Ape have polar opposite reactions to this post of mine.

Why is this significant? You don’t know either of our alignments .... or do you?

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

3 on my town list w pings today and Nol  seemingly more townish to me, FML

Same. Game was stalling, everyone coming to similar conclusions... and frankly, when all town can come up with is “lynch ape he is noisy and wrong about jif” then scum has to be hidden better than we realize.