T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok, I’m all in on voting Spoot today. I had 4 pings on Ape lynch day and a couple pings today. If you really want me to I will find all of them, I can’t right now but I will if need be. But I’m all in on this.

unvote vote Spoot

Let me ask you something:  where was this when I was busy showing the thread how Spoot had taken my comments out of context, avoided quoting posts that would put it back into context, and then overreaching badly to go for my lynch yesterday, while today he just repeats the same mantra about me no matter how many times I've disproved it?

Why now are you happy to lynch Spoot?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Actually, that was me cracking a joke, heh.

I don't think you're town, btw.

That said, I had been leaning town on Nolder, but I do like what Barry had to say.

Get over it, I’m town I’m going with you as town too. At this point I think I’ve felt stronger about Spoot as scum as any player so far this game. 

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Let me ask you something:  where was this when I was busy showing the thread how Spoot had taken my comments out of context, avoided quoting posts that would put it back into context, and then overreaching badly to go for my lynch yesterday, while today he just repeats the same mantra about me no matter how many times I've disproved it?

Why now are you happy to lynch Spoot?

It’s been on my mind since day 3/Ape lynch. I have no time to sift through my reasoning now. He was retreading and casing day 3 which I liked about him but all his reasoning on his casing felt off. Best I can do right now

Just now, HessStation said:

Get over it, I’m town I’m going with you as town too. At this point I think I’ve felt stronger about Spoot as scum as any player so far this game. 

Well, no, but I appreciate your effort.

• Haha 1

Just now, HessStation said:

It’s been on my mind since day 3/Ape lynch. I have no time to sift through my reasoning now. He was retreading and casing day 3 which I liked about him but all his reasoning on his casing felt off. Best I can do right now

Ok, thanks.  I'll wait for the rest for when you have time.

(yes, I'm holding you to this)

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No you didn't.

This really is pathetic.

Tried starting at pg 76 day 2 btw. Spoot doesn’t start to ping for me until day 3 Which I’ll get to but as I reread on phone, yeah forgot Spoot was heavy on JiF Lynch...reasoning here and for pages around it, basically Bc JiF first screamed Ape was ? scum then softened on it. 
but that’s a weird reason to feel so strong. Town especially some volatile like JiF can often soften on their scum list especially during a cone down off emo moments bc they obv don’t know for sure

On 3/3/2020 at 3:53 PM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (2) - Jvill, Stork

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (8) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, beaver 

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (3) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

VC after beaver vote. Why is spoot pushing JiF Lynch them Beaver vote is opportunistic 

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2020 at 8:38 PM, A.J. said:

Sort of stream of conscious posting here after reading for two hours so bare with me...

Still a lot of neutral reads for me. Verb missed the weekend as per usual and I've already touched on his Ballin TMI case. Dice has me a little paranoid but he's beginning to open up a little more so I am willing to let that play out before I make a call. Most of the newbies have me going one way and then the other with each successive post it feels like. I think like last game they will become more obvious later on with more flips to analyze.

Most suspect to me currently are players like Decker who reads like babble and just seems to throw a vote and leave. Nolder for stuff I pointed out already along with the lack of real presence. And JiF, as I've already stated among other things like his D1 play around 80.

Look at AJ scum reads pg 80

On 3/4/2020 at 10:06 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Vote Nolder

Dude's early voting really looked like it could've been to keep 80 alive before finally bussing him. And now he wants to speed lynch Ape, which, IMO is not in line with his Town meta.

I don't think Beaver is Scum. A few posts of his ring honest Town to me. No doubt his play has been suspect, but I think that's genuine Townie inexperience. What I learned from playing with him last game is that he is a very honest player. I just don't think he's capable of that kind of deception yet.

As for Ape, I could put forth reasons for why I believe he's Scum, and also reasons for why I think he's Town. I tinfoil on this guy so bad it drives me nuts. I'll try to do a deeper look into him tomorrow.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:12 PM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) - Nolderp, JETS, Pac, hess, dicker, beaver

Dicker (1) -  jville

Beaver (1) BarryCock

Nolderp (3) Spootles, AJ, Ape 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Votes Nol but gives reasons why he FOS for Ape

pg 89

On 3/5/2020 at 7:02 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

To me beaver, nolder and ape now make the most sense. I am starting to cool on beaver mostly because others just aren't buying and have made some fair points. I have to go back and read jif, jvill interactions as I recall seeing some things that caught my attention.

Don't mind putting some heat on Jets for being inactive. Let's see where it leads.

vote jets

On page 90 spoot tells Barry he’d switch to JETS, pg 91 Barry is like, ok. Love this guy btw.

meanwhile ape is lead train and although spoot nudges it hasn’t touched it....keep in mind he was vocal on JiF mid lunch day before

• Upvote 2

On 3/5/2020 at 1:39 PM, A.J. said:

You’re never going to see me run someone up to L-2 or 3 for no reason and Im not a JN homer so the inside joke about 80/Verb isnt a thing to me. The important context here that needs to be remembered is that neither wagon was built for any particular reason so for most players early on it just looks like two junk wagons with no real difference.

I still think the way you phrased your question to Barry is sketchy (especially with how the 80 bus job looks now) and fwiw I liked the case on you D1 as far as those go. It’s true I stayed on you until late but I had a few occasions where I called 80 out and interacted with him directly in other ways that I don’t think should lead you to believe we’re teammates. I also never asked for a deadline extension so you’re wrong there.

At one point I asked 80 directly what he thought about you when I voted you and some others joined. He waffled hard on his read calling you over defensive Town. There’s also the voting stuff at deadline that I’ve been over pretty thoroughly by now. You’re either a scum PR that Chimp & 80 voted to save by ensuring the goon took the plunge or you’ve been made into a huge patsy.

I said before that I think the four of you, Nolder, Beaver & Dice has scum in it. I’m trying to figure out which one of you it is.

Pg 94 AJ intel. If Stark is scum it’s not AJ team imo

plus look at his scum list 

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (5) - ballin, JETS, jvill,  barry, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) -Gerbal, Dicker

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (1) - hesshole 

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

On 3/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Your D1 vote on Verb that looked like you could've been trying to keep 80 alive, for starters. I'm still certain we'll find Scum looking there.

Add to that, you've been skating by under the radar most of the game with little pressure.

There were a few other posts of yours that stood out to me, but so much has happened since that I can't recall them off the top of my head. I'll have to dedicate some time later to go back and read.

Jets pushes spoot for Reason. His response. 

this is the same guy who just Mini freaked out we threw a couple votes on Decker for flying under the radar Pg 96

• Upvote 1

On 3/5/2020 at 4:40 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I guarantee if I hopped on the 80 train you’d be calling me out for bussing right now. 

On 3/5/2020 at 4:41 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

And I remember one of my posts you didn’t like was me saying that I was busy and inactive for a reason. Weak. 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:24 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Well, golly gee willikers, you've done got me figured pretty good haven't you?

On 3/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, Spoot-Face said:

If you remember it can you find it then for some context?

If I sussed you for trying to hide, that's not weak. It's called making an observation.

But I like how you're fighting back now.

Pg 96. Solid responses from JETS imo

On 3/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Everything I haven't liked from @JustEndTheSuffering aside from his D1 vote.

I ask him why Verbal, and his response below was unsatisfactory, IMO

^^ No actual reasoning given for why Verb is more likely Scum.

Eventually changes his vote to Pac. He at least gives a reason, so I'll give him that. I want to go back and re-read what transpired between his vote on Verb and his vote on Pac.

^Response to AJ telling him a lone vote on a train doesn't help at deadline.

Spoiler alert: he never changes his vote

Weird post, considering there was plenty of talk of Big and SK last game, so he should be aware of those roles' existence.

His first post that had me really dig into him. We just lynched Scum, and that's hardly "not a lot to go on".

Seems like he's avoiding the topic of conversation.

^the two above votes are him arguing with me about the significance of D1 votes where we lynched Scum. He's getting defensive here.

^Follows Pac onto the Ape train. Pac, being a player that JETS has more than once called a top suspicion.

Says he's still weary of Pac, yet is still voting with him.

^Here he's misrepresenting my original point on him. It had nothing to do with him being busy and everything to do with him ignoring the logic of casing the D1 trains.

pg 97
Here’s my actual first ping in real time. His case on JETS. Jets is relatively a newb right? I wish you guys could see the posts Spoot is quoting. Kind of hammering the guy over his day 1 votes which Jets is clearly just giving his what looks like sincere newbish reasonings. 

But it’s the, “how could you be on the same train as Pac if you think he’s scum?” Which was my first actual ping though. @Verbal

• Upvote 2

On 3/5/2020 at 7:31 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Reasonable responses.

So, do you think one of Pac and Ape is scum and are just not sure which?

Eh, saying I'm reaching is a light defense. Doesn't mean you have to be angry.

pg 98
Jets The newb has to explain to spoot a vet that being on the same train as someone you think is scummy isn’t mutually exclusive. 

top part is I don’t even know what or why he’s asking this. 

Jets clearly explains he’s not angry or was defensive. Tells  Spoot  He’s reaching which I agree with and then spoots response is that it’s a light defense. Ping #2 @Verbal

On 3/5/2020 at 9:06 PM, A.J. said:

That’s possible but 80 wasn’t an imminent lynch yet. He and Stark were tied and he put himself back into the lead which is the detail you’re ignoring. 80 took his lynch pretty passively and we know he got bussed by at least one teammate. They had a direction to go in with Stark but neither bit so I think that’s significant. If it’s just to set up Stark as a patsy then it was a costly play imo.

Mind you this whole day AJ is actually insufferably on Stark lol. Just a side note page 100

On 3/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"Accusing and bragging" was also the summary of your earlier case on Pac.

Why should your name be cleared if Ape is lynched and flipped Scum?

Above is in response to Jets explaining why he’s voting Ape. Says his name should be cleared if Ape flips scum. Granting digging on a newb is totally acceptable but I remember wondering why so much digging when I newb scum probably would never say things like Jets is saying. You could tell he’s still just naive. 

if you read page 97, spoot is warming up to Ape fwiw as side note.

not sure I’d consider this a ping in real time but I remember it sat w me a moment so slight ping maybe

On 3/5/2020 at 9:17 PM, Integrity28 said:

JETS starting to come across as still figuring out how this works, rather than devious. Moving him down list. If playing dumb as scum, he’s doing a great job of it.

Ape on Jets pg 101. 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I was just ******* with you, bud.

Then spoot on A Jets response about something specific 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Well, this is gross.

Then all the sudden his response to Ape on his response to Jets about cop claims. Ape asks why

On 3/5/2020 at 9:43 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Outright suggesting that you thought he was setting up a cop fake-claim as Scum is basically saying you're reading him as the cop if he's Town.

Ping#3 

not what ape was saying, not what JETS was saying 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:45 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I could go Verbal. There was that early game interaction between it and Nyn where she was suspecting him as Scum.

What say you, @HessStation?

now he goes to Verbal, even though I think half his argument on JETS was Voting 

On 3/5/2020 at 9:47 PM, Integrity28 said:

No it’s not, stupid. The premise is I’m town... so if he’s setting up a cop claim based on saying I’m scum, then I know he’s lying.

Literally has nothing to do with him being town cop. Nothing. This post is stinky poo poo

Ape response to Spoot to  about cop claiming.

the biggest ping here btw is just that what was Spoot’s point. It was kind of all irrelevant and started with JETS newb making a newbish connection in transparency 

@Verbal