T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Why are you asking me? I tried so hard to get a majority today I ******* lynched myself. Why don't you talk to Stark, Spoot, dice, decker, and anyone else just not around or wasting their vote. I'm past the point of caring who this Town lynches or really whether there is even going to actually be a lynch. **** it.

You just tagged Pac while Spoot was at L-1 and minutes later unvoted - you didn't even give him a chance to hammer.  Now you're complaining about town, when the problem in this recent lynch train was YOU, not anybody else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Why are you asking me? I tried so hard to get a majority today I ******* lynched myself. Why don't you talk to Stark, Spoot, dice, decker, and anyone else just not around or wasting their vote. I'm past the point of caring who this Town lynches or really whether there is even going to actually be a lynch. **** it.

the way last night ended and this mornings now speed lynch on spoot at deadline is going there's no way i am voting for a guy i moved to a town read/nuetral most of the game because verb and hess.

when does a speed lynch at close of deadline usually end well for town? not often and this just doesn't feel right. the hess will vote you, to an hour later saying he wont. then the mass post/quotes from the ape votes to create a case out of nowhere.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I put all the effort I'm willing to give to get a lynch.

If you guys can't manage blame someone else not me.

Pac could have hammered and didn't so don't talk to me about it.

Whoa..  first ping

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You just tagged Pac while Spoot was at L-1 and minutes later unvoted - you didn't even give him a chance to hammer.  Now you're complaining about town, when the problem in this recent lynch train was YOU, not anybody else.

It’s doesn’t matter. You’re taking to an alien. Just let him be

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (3) - ballin, jvill, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) - Dicker, Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (6) - hesshole , Gerbal, Nolder,Dicker, Barry.Cock, JETS

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

SPOOT is at L-1

Wednesday 4pm deadline 

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

Cough cough..  what we got up in here?

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

Meh.. not really convinced spoot is scum but if we get to 357 with no lynch I'll do what I must.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I want to vote him again.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm at my wits end here, WHY WONT ANYONE KILL ANYONE?!

unvote vote PAC

This all happened within 13 minutes, Nol.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

How the hell is Nolder getting off the hook for fake lynching himself, refusing to explain it, and then unvoting at L-1 15 minutes before deadline?

Hey jvill nice to see you today. You should stop by more often.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Wrong.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

the way last night ended and this mornings now speed lynch on spoot at deadline is going there's no way i am voting for a guy i moved to a town read/nuetral most of the game because verb and hess.

when does a speed lynch at close of deadline usually end well for town? not often and this just doesn't feel right. the hess will vote you, to an hour later saying he wont. then the mass post/quotes from the ape votes to create a case out of nowhere.

Turns out decent more often than you'd think.  This kind of EOD (end of day) activity helps shape the vote trains and helps in determining who switched to who when after it's all over.

And I had a case of overextending on Spoot yesterday that you're conveniently forgetting about.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

You talk too much. Shut up.

• Upvote 1

NOT FINAL Day 4 vote count 

Stark (1) - Dice 

Nolderp (2) - ballin, beaver

Jville (1) - Pac

Hesshole (2) - Dicker, Spoot 

Barry.Cock (1) - Stark

Spoot (6) - hesshole , Gerbal, Dicker, Barry.Cock, JETS, Jvill

Pac (1) - Nolder

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

Wednesday 4pm deadline