T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's a bit of an enigma.  Yes, he's new to JN Mafia.  No, he's not new to Mafia.  Yes, your theory could make sense.  But he also played really well as Town Cop last game.  As the mod I saw that play out very clearly.  He played things slow and cerebral. 

Maybe its because he drew Cop and felt that he needed to.  And maybe in game 2 he sees how we are and decided to play more fast and loose.  But still.  Either way he's playing things a bit different in his 2nd game.  Maybe he's just versatile.  I dunno.  

FWIW and without going back and looking, I think I’ve played it pretty much the same way in the early going of both games. I was all aboard the “we need a dead body to get info train” on day 1 until Verb revealed as vig, then pulled back to assess. And I was vocal about Verbal shooting Smash from the outset of night 1 as well, even before his bogus reveal.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, the best early game info for town to go on moving forward was when people were trying, using flimsy logic, NOT to get somebody killed, aka the “don’t shoot Smash” club. I think that goes out the window once we have some concrete information to work with, but on day 1 when everyone’s in the dark except scum it doesn’t make sense for townies to be so overly invested in stopping trains/lynches without reason. Or at least not as invested as scum would be in stopping a lynch on one of their scummates.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

FWIW and without going back and looking, I think I’ve played it pretty much the same way in the early going of both games. I was all aboard the “we need a dead body to get info train” on day 1 until Verb revealed as vig, then pulled back to assess. And I was vocal about Verbal shooting Smash from the outset of night 1 as well, even before his bogus reveal.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, the best early game info for town to go on moving forward was when people were trying, using flimsy logic, NOT to get somebody killed, aka the “don’t shoot Smash” club. I think that goes out the window once we have some concrete information to work with, but on day 1 when everyone’s in the dark except scum it doesn’t make sense for townies to be so overly invested in stopping trains/lynches without reason. Or at least not as invested as scum would be in stopping a lynch on one of their scummates.

This is why we're not lynching this dude today, folks.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Pac said:

another pro tip.. sadly that spazz Hesshole is most likely town..  Gutless Gastineau quitting is indicative of a clueless vanilla townie..  if he were scum his teammates would have coached him up in the chat and he would have felt more compelled to give it an effort.

man I'm good at this.

Scummy post if Gastinesu is your scum mate.

17 hours ago, Pac said:

It was a link to the mafia forum..  works when I click it.

You ******* dope. I can’t belie how dumb you are sometimes.

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is actually a good response.  I still kinda want to lynch you, but it's now less about you being inconsistent and more about me just wanting you dead.  ❤️

I was going to tell you off for the first post until the second made me laugh.  ******* 80.....

I did?  I think I missed it.....can you show me?

not a chance. I’d rather just believe you u didn’t 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Scummy post if Gastinesu is your scum mate.

Pac's post is scummy if the guy he's talking about happens to be scum with him?

Somehow I feel like "no sh*t, Sherlock" doesn't do this enough justice.....

Just now, HessStation said:

not a chance. I’d rather just belived you u didn’t 

lol

We missed you, Hess.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Beaver doing lots of repping (therefore, reading) in the thread but not a lot of posting.  You're already a better version of the beaver than we had, so come join us.  What you thinking?

I've said it before its hard to tell day 1.   Jvill does ping because of how defensive he is getting.   I only voted for you to show love for kdel's exit last game.   PAC and Jif ping only due to how they came out right away declaring themselves the great scum hunters.  I'm sure that's how they play every game so far.  Mostly i'm laughing at all of the lulz right now.  There is not way of telling who is scum.   Hell I could suspect Barry and Ballin as scum right now, because I do suspect a couple of newbies who have not been scum yet, are scum.

12 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Uhhhh? Who you trying to convince? Us or yourself? 

7 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote

vote spoot

i have no reason for this. But you guys are too busy congratulating yourself for playing games on the internet so I’ll keep my vote on a guy who sucked last game.

Just so you know, I was the one who told my scummates to shoot you last game.

Felt damn good, too.

• Haha 4

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (4) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal 

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock, Ballin, kdrls

JVil (2) - Jif, jetfap

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (3) - Stork, Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 7PM EST

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Quiet and not concerned isnt the same as, he's not participating but I could see where that could be confusing.

Yes, I find it gross and I find it more gross that you feel the need to explain yourself over and over again, especially considering it's not exactly a great rational.  I dont think dropping an unexplained momentum vote does anything to drive up conversation, unless your intention is to create focus on you, which is also, gross.

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote jvill

Oh look!

Fair point here.  

Gross. I told y’all he’s scum!

How so?  I'm voting jvill.  Just simply not for the reason of a "momentum vote" always being bad.  

Gross.

I knew you were scum as soon as you tried to invoke the whole ‘dint lynch last games mod’ thing. Especially when you lied and said it’d be the first time, when it’s happened a ton of times.

14 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I've said it before its hard to tell day 1.   Jvill does ping because of how defensive he is getting.   I only voted for you to show love for kdel's exit last game.   PAC and Jif ping only due to how they came out right away declaring themselves the great scum hunters.  I'm sure that's how they play every game so far.  Mostly i'm laughing at all of the lulz right now.  There is not way of telling who is scum.   Hell I could suspect Barry and Ballin as scum right now, because I do suspect a couple of newbies who have not been scum yet, are scum.

Good answer!

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just so you know, I was the one who told my scummates to shoot you last game.

Felt damn good, too.

Ummm....I shot kdels?

• Upvote 1