T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Quiet and not concerned isnt the same as, he's not participating but I could see where that could be confusing.

Yes, I find it gross and I find it more gross that you feel the need to explain yourself over and over again, especially considering it's not exactly a great rational.  I dont think dropping an unexplained momentum vote does anything to drive up conversation, unless your intention is to create focus on you, which is also, gross.

So not explaining the vote was gross, but then explaining it is also gross.

And I never claimed the vote had any great rationale behind it. More interesting to me is the people that for some reason expected it to at that stage in the game.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So not explaining the vote was gross, but then explaining it is also gross.

And I never claimed the vote had any great rationale behind it. More interesting to me is the people that for some reason expected it to at that stage in the game.

My train built up VERY quickly (Verbal's too, but to slightly lesser extent).  Usually when that happens it's scum-driven.  It made sense to look at the votes on that train.  Yours looked worse than others.  

And yes, that can be true regardless of the player's alignment (the one getting "trained").  I know I'm town so it looked even worse in my eyes.  

15 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There will be a giant cluster**** by the end as everyone piles on to someone most likely.

I saw you post last page, was gonna ask where your head is at currently. Who you voting?

Seriously, its tough to tell right now.  I could point to pac and jif declaring themselves the greatest scum hunters right off the bat but that's just their stick  I'm sure.   My true guess is a couple of newbies that are first time or have not been scum yet are in the scum team with vets.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My train built up VERY quickly (Verbal's too, but to slightly lesser extent).  Usually when that happens it's scum-driven.  It made sense to look at the votes on that train.  Yours looked worse than others.  

Day 1 trains always build quickly, especially on you and Verb...point?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beaver said:

Seriously, its tough to tell right now.  I could point to pac and jif declaring themselves the greatest scum hunters right off the bat but that's just their stick  I'm sure.   My true guess is a couple of newbies that are first time or have not been scum yet are in the scum team with vets.   

Yep.  It's what they do.  It's a sign of insecurity.  Especially in Pac's case.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

I started a couple pages ago but Pac is reading a complete and total overly obnoxious dbag hence himself hence his town meta thing fwiw

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know if what you say about usually scum driven is true, but if it is it draws me back to Stark jumping on me "not voting 80 anymore" when I switched to the train with more votes.

To be clear my initial 80 vote was obviously a joke so that comment seemed scummy to me then. If what you're saying is true it seems more likely to be scummy.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, but the game is nearly half new people who have either 1 or 0 games experience (in jville's case about 4-5 games).  This made it a little different.

I’ve modded two games here and about 9 on chimppimp4life.com. But, this is my first one here, though I have read the last dozen here. I like reading during beta testing Ho’s. 

• Haha 3

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal , kdels

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder, .Cock

JVil (2) - Jif, jetfap

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (2) - Stork, Chimp

NOT Voting- Ballin, Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 7PM EST

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know if what you say about usually scum driven is true, but if it is it draws me back to Stark jumping on me "not voting 80 anymore" when I switched to the train with more votes.

To be clear my initial 80 vote was obviously a joke so that comment seemed scummy to me then. If what you're saying is true it seems more likely to be scummy.

i explained the reason i asked you the question. you moved to the next competing train that was up by 1 vote. and your reasoning was

+1 to kdels or whomever said lets move the game along, or along that phrasing. I just asked why you didn't want to vote 80 anymore. You could have just responded that your 80 vote was obviously a joke then.

35 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@JiF why can’t momentum votes be pro town?

Fair.  I shouldnt have painted that comment with a broad brush.   In this scenario, I didnt view as protown.  Early D1, vote with no explanation on a player who obviously run up for the lulz, a momentum vote at a crucial position on the train from what looked to be a very calculated player based on last game...add it all up, doesnt feel protown to me.

• Upvote 1