T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yup, the other thing I’m taking stock of is how much you kept egging on the 80 lynch, while his strongest accusation of anyone being scum was towards you... and now you’re pouring gas on Jif suspicion.

Unnerving to say the least, because I struggle to read you... noted, if nothing else.

I’m like a golden hawk that flew in from the sky who swooped down upon this retarded game and saved everybody

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

leading up to the lynch. ^^^

Here’s the tricky part with Jif. He can act like a clown, but I don’t believe for one second that he make up the story about the dinner date and not being able to get back on the phone. If he lied about that as scum, he knows it’s bush league. 

He’s too insecure to miss out on looking like he was right as town. So, if he’s town, then wanting to claim credit for the lynch after the fact is explainable.

However, Not being online for the lynch and not getting the chance to bus is also a valid reason to try and retroactively get credit for 80.

So that’s the dilemma, as I see it. 

Not lying to ya.  Wouldn’t do that.  I’m not taking credit for this one.  I didn’t want to vote the guy.  I said why.  Even the post I was going to make to vote him was more so to consolidate and I was going to say I would feel bad either way he flipped.  

Glad you guys are more cold blooded. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not lying to ya.  Wouldn’t do that.  I’m not taking credit for this one.  I didn’t want to vote the guy.  I said why.  Even the post I was going to make to vote him was more so to consolidate and I was going to say I would feel bad either way he flipped.  

Glad you guys are more cold blooded. 

Oh ok

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I told you all I felt bad.  If you find that scummy, all good. 

Well I didn’t vote for 80 either so it’s not like I don’t look bad here as well.   I just wasn’t sure.   What’s really bad is my gun to the head answer to AJ of whom was on my scum list had 3 people who voted for 80.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

80 was scum!  Haha 

It’s funny I had a post at dinner ready to vote 80  but as I was typing it the wife gave me that “get off your phone” look and felt better about letting it go random than dealing with that so I didn’t finish typing it out and hitting send.  

good job everyone, I didn’t have the heart to join the train when he was pinging 

image.gif.71c155be94731b455e84949de038cce2.gif

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who did you think 80 was with?

When I called that out, I more so meant he wasn’t doing his own work.  He was just following.  

I will do a reread if I’m alive tomorrow.  80 likes to bus early.  I’d like to look at his early votes and I also want to see how, when and who he was following.  He was getting behind me a bit (hay! Loved it) so I also might have to reconsider some reads.

22 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Well I didn’t vote for 80 either so it’s not like I don’t look bad here as well.   I just wasn’t sure.   What’s really bad is my gun to the head answer to AJ of who was on my scum list had 3 people who voted for 80.

What if I were to tell you that Jif is my strongest town read, and I’m casing him in night phase to avoid NK, and see if any scum will rally to my case on him?

Its not true (or is it?) but it is a tactic that (since my kids have me awake for no reason) I figure doesn’t hurt to demonstrate.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are you posting these because you think I’m scum or because I didn’t vote 80?  Can’t figure it out.  

Because I think it’s funny.

As for whether I think you’re scum I’d lean no right now. You and 80 did seem to be backing each other up quite a bit but: a) my perception might be too colored there because it was directed at me and b) I think you’re too smart to be that transparent. Need to look at it all with a fresh eye over the weekend though.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What if I were to tell you that Jif is my strongest town read, and I’m casing him in night phase to avoid NK, and see if any scum will rally to my case on him?

Its not true (or is it?) but it is a tactic that (since my kids have me awake for no reason) I figure doesn’t hurt to demonstrate.

I would say that is A technique. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, JiF said:

When I called that out, I more so meant he wasn’t doing his own work.  He was just following.  

I will do a reread if I’m alive tomorrow.  80 likes to bus early.  I’d like to look at his early votes and I also want to see how, when and who he was following.  He was getting behind me a bit (hay! Loved it) so I also might have to reconsider some reads.

You loved all 2 seconds ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

Right now I would say Ape, jvill, and Drums would be strong town suspects just from day 1 voting as they never waivered on 80.

It seems odd to me that you're putting so much weight on the D1 votes. For one, there's so little to go on. Second, so much misdirection and bussing is likely happening. Lastly, you yourself have said it's impossible to know what's going on D1. You know this. Same sort of thing with your whole newb team makeup logic (even though it was confirmed that 80 used it last game). "Do you really think they'd make a newb team scum back to back games?" - uh - no reason to think they wouldn't until you brought it up. I just have a scummy feeling on you like you're trying to hard to seem like something you're not.

moving you to my leaning scum list.

That said, I am really swimming on understanding what's what right now. A re-read after 80 went down confused me more than helped. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if I was wrong - just going mostly on instinct.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yup, I am definitely the only one here smart enough to consider all possible scenarios... even the Impractical and unlikely ones. 

Your reaction is noted.

You give scum talking points when you do. You might believe that’s a good method for you but I prefer keeping the record straight and making them have to come up with their own theories.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I get the reasoning, just was weird that you suspected me most but didn’t vote me and then 80 said vote me and you jumped. Don’t know what to make of it yet really but jumped out at me in the middle of all the chaos.

There’s no much to think about. I didn’t think there were 3 trains when I switched to 80. I felt pretty sure that Stark wasn’t mafia. Between my switch to 80 and my switch to you Ape posted some stuff that I thought was intriguing about you.  When 80 suggested switching to you, I went with my gut and my belief that you had a higher percentage shot of being scum. Bringing 80 with me meant that there was possibility of getting your train going. Luckily, 80 got snagged and I was wrong.

Image result for sunrise in old texas palins

Morning came quickly today. To honor their fallen brother-uncle 80, the group got soused on moonshine before sharing a group wank in his honor and passed out early.

They woke to notice their numbers had dwindled a bit.

In the IQ classification system of the day, which has now been deprecated, a "moron" was classified as having and IQ between 51–70,  and "imbecile" in the range of 26–50 and an "idiot" below 25.

Given that their ancestors started with an antagonism towards learning, and the rapid devolution which had occurred, most in the group fell right around the "imbecile" and "idiot" threshold.

Except one.

One who thought he was better than everyone else with his IQ estimated in the mid 50's. In a village of idiots, a moron would be king

It is he who was found bludgeoned to death, the instrument of death was the very counting stones he had repeatedly used in a futile attempt to teach the group basic arithmetic.

JVOR, town genius and mason has been counted out.

That wasn't the only gruesome discovery. The groups only *biological* female was found drowned in the now almost empty watering hole.

Nyn, vanilla townie and token biological female had her water break

The village shrugged, no big loss on either account. With sterility rampant and no real hope of breeding anyway, they had long since grown to prefer the more feminine feel of Jif and the gerbil to Nyns more coarse touch. And losing the nerd? it would be considered addition by subtraction if any of them knew how to do either.

The bigger concern is Nyn’s thrashing about in the watering hole had dwindled resources further. Someone else would need to be sacrificed

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Because I think it’s funny.

As for whether I think you’re scum I’d lean no right now. You and 80 did seem to be backing each other up quite a bit but: a) my perception might be too colored there because it was directed at me and b) I think you’re too smart to be that transparent. Need to look at it all with a fresh eye over the weekend though.

I think 80 was using Jif.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

You give scum talking points when you do. You might believe that’s a good method for you but I prefer keeping the record straight and making them have to come up with their own theories.

It does work for me, because of my higher level of intellect. I can also understand how infuriating it is for the low-risk, play scared types. Like CTM.