T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Meh, I was jumping around a lot because I didn’t really have a clue nor did I think there was enough Info to really glean a conclusion from. So I figured it was easier to play within my own knowledge base. I do find some of your play suspicious based on your last game, where you seemed more deliberate in your action. 

I get the reasoning, just was weird that you suspected me most but didn’t vote me and then 80 said vote me and you jumped. Don’t know what to make of it yet really but jumped out at me in the middle of all the chaos.

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I have a guess but no one is on that train right now. I don’t think I’m gonna change my vote but i see you. I know you’re scum.

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I just said I’m gonna save it. Might as well wait til next day when we have more info to confirm my suspicion. I’m 80% there. 

This is entirely cowardice on my part btw. 

Also would like you to get to this.  

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I get the reasoning, just was weird that you suspected me most but didn’t vote me and then 80 said vote me and you jumped. Don’t know what to make of it yet really but jumped out at me in the middle of all the chaos.

I have a hard time imagining that scum would cross-talk openly to coordinate both voting together. Anything is possible, but it seems really clumsy if so.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

80 went down without much fight. My guess is a lot of bussing. I found the L-1 and Hammer pretty suspect, given the mod openly considering my proposal for extension. Like scum had conspired to bus 80, and didn’t want to walk it back, so they forced it thru for optics.

Only you would come up with something this backwards and treat it like sound reason.

I won’t pretend my vote was more than consolidation in case the deadline wasn’t extended, but still. If the deadline gets pushed 80 might not get lynched.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why are people actually this dumb? I mean it's fun to joke around and all that but there are people who seriously wouldn't drink a beer because it shares a name with a virus. Wtf

We elected Trump. Are you really that surprised 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have a hard time imagining that scum would cross-talk openly to coordinate both voting together. Anything is possible, but it seems really clumsy if so.

Agreed. I’d lean more towards a play by 80 to try and set up kdels/force a random lynch. Not ruling out a brain fart under deadline pressure though.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hess eventually left 80s train too, just not in that timespan.

Verb, Stark, Chimp, and Hess all ended up back on 80's lynch train.

Someone smarter than me might be able to tell if any of that means anything.

I’m actually coming around to the idea that your chirping about how weird it was the wagons died is TMI.

what do you think?

Just off the top I think Stark’s pointed question that rubbed me the wrong way @Barry McCockinner has better context now. The “why are you moving off 80?” just reads calculated for no good reason.

Take that and double down with 80’s waffle on his Stark town read and I think those two have some team equity.

I don’t remember the splits as far as how the wagons built/shifted and I won’t be reading back tonight for sure lol. Papa had a few beers and I’m gonna crash soon.

I’ll leave you with one last tidbit. Ape is an idiot. Goodnight 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Explain?

Hess- his reads list was bad.  Had Decker as town while voting him I believe.  Seemed to be making fake cases to appear as if he was actually trying.  Half of his list were scum and half town pretty much.

Kdels- vote hoping at deadline looks clumsy.  Voted 80 while claiming Jvill was his scummiest read.  When he was called out by 80, he quickly moved to Jvill.  Like Ape says he doesn’t think they would corroborate out in the open like that but I wouldn’t put it past 80 and someone playing their second game.  

Decker- all over the place a couple of days ago but has been MIA laying low thus avoiding the chaos of the deadline.  

you/JVOR- taking a shot in the dark here.  Didn’t like the whole are you town bro, yeah I’m town exchange between you two.  Seemed fabricated on at least one end.  

nolder- this is a complete shot in the dark as I feel he’s been around but hasn’t offered anything of substance.  Perhaps big games do stymie him but I feel hes purposely taking a back seat here.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Just off the top I think Stark’s pointed question that rubbed me the wrong way @Barry McCockinner has better context now. The “why are you moving off 80?” just read very calculated for no good reason.

Take that and double down with 80’s waffle on his Stark town read and I think those two have some team equity.

I don’t remember the splits as far as how the wagons built/shifted and I won’t be reading back tonight for sure lol. Papa had a few beers and I’m gonna crash soon.

So you think kdels is town and Stark May be scum?  I know all 3 of them can’t be scum due to the exchanges they were having.  

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So you think kdels is town and Stark May be scum?  I know all 3 of them can’t be scum due to the exchanges they were having.  

Stark/80 interactions read a lot more like teammates to me than 80 punking a newbie off his wagon

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Only you would come up with something this backwards and treat it like sound reason.

I won’t pretend my vote was more than consolidation in case the deadline wasn’t extended, but still. If the deadline gets pushed 80 might not get lynched.

Yup, I am definitely the only one here smart enough to consider all possible scenarios... even the Impractical and unlikely ones. 

Your reaction is noted.

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Just off the top I think Stark’s pointed question that rubbed me the wrong way @Barry McCockinner has better context now. The “why are you moving off 80?” just reads calculated for no good reason.

Well, that’s very unfriendly and unwarranted. I thought we were doing great with me as Batman and you as someone that isn’t Batman.

• Haha 1

80 was scum!  Haha 

It’s funny I had a post at dinner ready to vote 80  but as I was typing it the wife gave me that “get off your phone” look and felt better about letting it go random than dealing with that so I didn’t finish typing it out and hitting send.  

good job everyone, I didn’t have the heart to join the train when he was pinging 

• Sympathy 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (8) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, .Cock, Drums

Verbal (8) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver

kdels (1)-Pac

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (3) - Jif, AJ, Kdels

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

If you look at pages 11-13, during a momentum buildup Jets, nolder, and beaver put some catchup votes to verbal when 80 was around 8 votes and verbal had 6. 

might Be day one just run up people but given the flip is significant

• Upvote 4

On 2/26/2020 at 8:54 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Verbal, Ape, Gastineau, Stark, ChimpPimp, Jvill, Drums

Verbal (10) - 80, Nyn, JVOR, dicker, Ballin, J.E.T.S, Nolder, Beaver, kdels, Cock

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

JVil (3) - Jif, AJ, Kdels

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Then you have kdels piling on verbal and barry switching leading trains to get to l-2

11 hours ago, GATA said:

Final Vote Count

80 (12) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp,nolder,pac,Nyn, AJ, Hess

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (3) - Spootles, Dice,.Cock

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Pac (1) - JETS

I’d say by the time chimp and nolder voted and onwards everyone was pretty clear on the candidate to lynch to also avoid a random.

The Nolder votes so far are standing out to me as someone who initially voted verbal and might be trying to get a bus vote in when a clear candidate was already known anyways by that point. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

80 was scum!  Haha 

It’s funny I had a post at dinner ready to vote 80  but as I was typing it the wife gave me that “get off your phone” look and felt better about letting it go random than dealing with that so I didn’t finish typing it out and hitting send.  

good job everyone, I didn’t have the heart to join the train when he was pinging 

Yea, you’re scum too, me thinks.

Or you are at least pinging again. You pinged first when the thing in my case you agreed to most was the part about 80 intentionally trying to get me arguing to make it messy. It was like you knew I was right. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Or you are at least pinging again. You pinged first when the thing in my case you agreed to most was the part about 80 intentionally trying to get me arguing to make it messy. It was like you knew I was right. 

I’ve since taken JiF off my ultimate townie list To neutral but there’s no denying he, AJ and I formed a strange, powerful bond yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

80 was scum!  Haha 

That’s not the JiF I have seen over the years s forum.   Usually you are pretty good about going with what you believe.   Of course being this is a game and not football talk, this could mean nothing.

also of note, I didn’t vote for 80 but had suspicions as well.   So whatever.  I’m still a dumbass.

13 hours ago, JiF said:

Has it really never happened before?  I feel like it has.

I

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

he’s lying

leading up to the lynch. ^^^

Here’s the tricky part with Jif. He can act like a clown, but I don’t believe for one second that he make up the story about the dinner date and not being able to get back on the phone. If he lied about that as scum, he knows it’s bush league. 

He’s too insecure to miss out on looking like he was right as town. So, if he’s town, then wanting to claim credit for the lynch after the fact is explainable.

However, Not being online for the lynch and not getting the chance to bus is also a valid reason to try and retroactively get credit for 80.

So that’s the dilemma, as I see it. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh ok 

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ironically it was much later but his same posts is what pinged you as well. So it was more like a weird uncomfortable 4some

Yup, the other thing I’m taking stock of is how much you kept egging on the 80 lynch, while his strongest accusation of anyone being scum was towards you... and now you’re pouring gas on Jif suspicion.

Unnerving to say the least, because I struggle to read you... noted, if nothing else.

16 minutes ago, Beaver said:

That’s not the JiF I have seen over the years s forum.   Usually you are pretty good about going with what you believe.   Of course being this is a game and not football talk, this could mean nothing.

also of note, I didn’t vote for 80 but had suspicions as well.   So whatever.

I told you all I felt bad.  If you find that scummy, all good. 

• Upvote 1