T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nightfall was drawing near. The mood in the village was anxious. They knew come sun down, one of their brother-uncles or sister-cousins would need to go. They tried to occupy themselves with their normal activities to take their minds off it.

Ape sat under a tree, playing ass to mouth... by himself... with his non opposable thumbs..

ChimpPimp, despite never having had an actual customer in all his years was indulging his instinctual urge to run hos and had Jif out on the corner at the edge of town. Jif was more than happy to oblige as it was in his nature to turn tricks

Pac was rolling around in the mud cooling himself after a long day of bloviating about his own grandiosity, while simultaneously trying to ward off the green flies who found his swine blood irresistible.

Then, as the sun was nearly set they gathered in the center of village and announced. Jetfap. It had to be that fapping little idiot 80.

He was middle aged by now but still more boy than man in appearance, with a doughy pear shaped physique that lacked any visible muscularity with the loan exception of his powerful right forearm and oversized right hand.

The village surrounded him, nyn had a hatchet, verbal strained to hold a leaf upright, hess a giant boulder. Who would do the deed and how they wondered?

It was at this point Jetfap pleaded with his extended family. "Let me do it, for it is I who know best how to take care of myself"

With that he took his oversized right hand and wrapped it around his own neck. His muscular right forearm enabled him to create a vice like grip unparalleled in the annals of human history. He began to squeeze with increasing ferocity as he moved in rhythm up and down, his neck. Slow at first, but with a steadily increasing rate and pressure.

It was only few uncomfortable minutes until 80 had his final sweet release by his own hand. 

Jetfap80, Wolf brood goon (scum) had choked himself off, and out.   bell-ringer-jack-off-o.gif&key=a9ed7ef8f

It is now night. You have 48hrs to submit your night actions.

Wow, he looks so young in that picture. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ape is going to be beating his chest like King Kong. 

Nah, I used to gloat horrifically. I’ll simply point out now that if you want to say you’re a great scum hunter, you gotta both find and lead lynches. I’m happy to redeem myself after the end of last game. Not over yet, though.

• Upvote 4

80 went down without much fight. My guess is a lot of bussing. I found the L-1 and Hammer pretty suspect, given the mod openly considering my proposal for extension. Like scum had conspired to bus 80, and didn’t want to walk it back, so they forced it thru for optics.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Pac said:

I'll bet JiF's favorite dildo that one of the people in red is scum.  I can vote any one of them but Barry the most appealing at the moment. 

I'm not saying 80 or Verb are town but in my expert opinion their alignment doesn't matter because scum would have bailed either way. 

The way these votes peeled off juuuust before we got to lynch territory is the scummiest thing to happen so far.

If we're going to lynch a leading vote getting than Verb would yield the most info for now.  If you people want to jump on my back and let me take you to glory then lynch Gay-rry.

Eh, he’s basically saying 1/4 which is saying nothing.

55 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I rather feed on mcdonalds 

What's your go to at mcdonalds?

Idk if this is a local thing or not but here they have a 2 for $3 mix and match.

i like to do that and get a mcdouble and a mcchicken with a fry.

kind of junky but its cheap so whatever.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, I used to gloat horrifically. I’ll simply point out now that if you want to say you’re a great scum hunter, you gotta both find and lead lynches. I’m happy to redeem myself after the end of last game. Not over yet, though.

I've been following the thread but don't get how you were so confident on 80. Can you explain?

I mean I saw some small things people were pointing out but I don't get the high degree of confidence.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've been following the thread but don't get how you were so confident on 80. Can you explain?

I mean I saw some small things people were pointing out but I don't get the high degree of confidence.

Did you not watch him last game with his high degree of confidence?

• Haha 3

Just now, Nolder said:

Survey: 38% of Americans won’t buy Corona beer ‘under any circumstances’ because of coronavirus outbreak

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/survey-nearly-40-of-americans-wont-buy-corona-under-any-circumstances-because-of-coronavirus-outbreak/

Someone sent this to me earlier. People are dumb but for sure it's a crappy thing from a branding perspective 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Final Vote Count

80 (12) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp,nolder,pac,Nyn, AJ, Hess

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (3) - Spootles, Dice,.Cock

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Pac (1) - JETS

Very interesting...

Tier 1 - Gay-rry, Verbal

Tier 2 - Stupid Ape, JVOR

I'm exceedingly confident scum is in this assortment of riff raff...

Gay-rry for reasons previously mentioned.

Verb for doing a lot of talking without ever moving his vote (classic bus?)

Stupid Ape for exuding faux confidence about his 80 suspicions only to start grandstanding at the 11th hour for an extension.

JVOR for his sparse participation and meticulous play..  I've seen this act from him as scum

• Upvote 1