T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Did JVOR breadcrumb? If so, we can look at anyone that cased/voted both him and whoever he may have breadcrumbed with.

I don’t remember any hard town reads he dropped off the top of my head but it’s worth a look back.

11 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why was the mafia able to kill two people last night? Is it a one night thing or is that how this game is setup. 

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m gonna guess a vigilante exists

Right now, you should assume 2 killers. 1 most def scum. The other could be sk, vig, or something stupid. Let it play out before we assume too much.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What other answers are there? there’s a lot of roles that are now in play after CTM decided to run amok designing this game but it’s too much to read through without any idea what to look for

There are a few. None of which I think are really worth getting wrapped up in yet. Just take the info for what it is and process that way. Maybe someone comes out and claims one of the shots, the other we can assume was made by 80 and his butt buddies.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

There are a few. None of which I think are really worth getting wrapped up in yet. Just take the info for what it is and process that way. Maybe someone comes out and claims one of the shots, the other we can assume was made by 80 and his butt buddies.

Yeah sometimes a Vig wil disclose at some pt. Or if SK doesn’t think Vig is in game and fake claim vig, which why a Vig might not claim the shot. Plus they could have one shot or one every night. Etc etc

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Can’t tell if siblings or lovers are roles or just rhetorical flourish

They are a role, the same role, people use different names for the role. But same role. They are like a mason team but die together unlike mason. Both roles have own Qt where they can talk like scum but town

On 2/28/2020 at 12:31 PM, BallinPB said:

For now I'm going to vote stark for reasons previously stated yesterday.  

I will have to go back a few pages right after work but I feel pretty comfortable here for now.  

vote was at a 5 v 5 (80/Stark) Ballin breaks to Stark who I think is obv town based on what I already mentioned, plus Ballin says I’m #1 scum lol

Vote Ballin

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Can’t tell if siblings or lovers are roles or just rhetorical flourish

Lovers are a pair that can communicate in private and do not have confirmed alignment to one another. So they could be both town, one town one scum, or even both scum in theory. If one dies, the other dies with them.

Masons also have private communication, but are confirmed town to each other. They also don’t die together, so pretty nice PR for Town, especially if you get a strong pair. What it means is that right now there is someone alive that was JVOR’s partner who is essentially “cleared” already since Masons are always Town.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lovers are a pair that can communicate in private and do not have confirmed alignment to one another. So they could be both town, one town one scum, or even both scum in theory. If one dies, the other dies with them.

Masons also have private communication, but are confirmed town to each other. They also don’t die together, so pretty nice PR for Town, especially if you get a strong pair. What it means is that right now there is someone alive that was JVOR’s partner who is essentially “cleared” already since Masons are always Town.

In weird games they can be different alignment but that’s the ****ed up ones, prob not this one. So we could potentially confirm that other mason is town eventually like if that all worked out and stuff