Beaver (1) - ChimpPimp

kdels (1)-Pac 

Stork (1) - Spootles

Nolderp  (1) Dicetosser

Dice (1) - AJ

JVil (1) - Jif

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

On 2/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don't have any real reads on anyone yet as it's still day 1 but stark and pac are two guys I'm looking at. And obviously verbal.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:31 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Why Verbal?

On 2/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I said obviously because I voted for him. 

On 2/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I originally voted for him because there were two competing trains that looked to be running away with it so I voted for who I thought was more likely scum. I didn’t want to waste a vote by being the only one voting for someone. 

Decker, Barry, Ballin, JETS, Nolder, and Beaver all had votes that either caught Verbal's train up to 80's or pushed it over when it was first building up. I think looking here is a good start.

I'm gonna go with JETS. His vote tied Verb's train with 80's and when I asked him why Verb, his response was very unsatisfying.

Vote JETS

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

For you guys who know the artist formerly known as Virgin and his scum play, how do these posts read regarding Stark?

I can’t decide if the hedging is because Stark was under fire around this time and he didn’t want to support a teammate too much or if he wanted to keep the door open to move in this direction later on. The last post makes me think perhaps it’s the latter but I would appreciate some input

I read it as 80 knows Stark is Town, is saying as much, but is still lightly nudging his play as scummy and keeps the door open to call him Scum later.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Stark

i wouldnt have voted 80 cos i had no clue about his play, the jvill points he made seemed logical??? y et he got hammered for them being convenient ......

, random seemed fine to me so i would have just sat on the fence. 80 juts surrendered with his "no harm done just VT, im going bye" so maybe stark is scum too? idk . makes no sense for 80 to agree to bussing himself like that cuz he has his pride as holier than thou scum

the newbs OTB three of em seem town, esp. beaver, outwardly scummy so seem town. whatevs

Does anyone have a Mumbo-jumbo to English translator?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Decker, Barry, Ballin, JETS, Nolder, and Beaver all had votes that either caught Verbal's train up to 80's or pushed it over when it was first building up. I think looking here is a good start.

I'm gonna go with JETS. His vote tied Verb's train with 80's and when I asked him why Verb, his response was very unsatisfying.

Vote JETS

hogannodxfe4w.gif

• Haha 1

22 players... 

5 scum, 1 SK, masons, doc, cop would work balance-wise.

JiF's apology tour for not voting 80 during a night phase was gross.

Still willing to vote Gay-rry who went from frenetic play to cool and calculated..  like he's getting some of that scum chat coaching I was talking about.

Ape subtly trying to position himself as leader of the town is gross so I could vote there too.

• Upvote 2

On 2/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, GATA said:

Final Vote Count

80 (12) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp,nolder,pac,Nyn, AJ, Hess

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (3) - Spootles, Dice,.Cock

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Pac (1) - JETS

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

One can assume there are 2 scum on 80's train and 2 others voting elsewhere..  It's unusual for a full day 1 bus even though 80 encourages teammates voting him when he gets exposed.

Usually a busser would be an early vote and a later vote..  like where me or nyn voted... 

Nolder's been silent..  Chimp has said nothing all game...  hmmm.

There was an abundance of grotesque day 1 play from the newbs valiantly trying to provide justification for their day 1 votes when no one knows sh-t.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

22 players... 

Still willing to vote Gay-rry who went from frenetic play to cool and calculated..  like he's getting some of that scum chat coaching I was talking about.

Ape subtly trying to position himself as leader of the town is gross so I could vote there too.

Cool and calculated is a precise description of my play so far. I like your analysis.

4 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Vote Stark

i wouldnt have voted 80 cos i had no clue about his play, the jvill points he made seemed logical??? y et he got hammered for them being convenient ......

, random seemed fine to me so i would have just sat on the fence. 80 juts surrendered with his "no harm done just VT, im going bye" so maybe stark is scum too? idk . makes no sense for 80 to agree to bussing himself like that cuz he has his pride as holier than thou scum

the newbs OTB three of em seem town, esp. beaver, outwardly scummy so seem town. whatevs

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

vote stark

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Same vote as yesterday. Interesting.

Why?

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

cause hes scum.

Dice what’s your reason for voting me again? 

decker, wtf. You wanted random.  You realize you could have been the random lynch or a town PR, why would you want random?

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Hess is playing like a SK but I still don't think Gastenblow would have quit with a role..  he would have at least tried to get to N1 to shoot someone once things were explained to him.

This theory is garbage. It literally happened last game. ID a first time player quit out of nowhere as scum. I’m sure the scum team didn’t want him to quit since no one had a read on him yet. 

the more you say this the more I wonder wth you’re doing repeating it. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pac said:

22 players... 

Barry or Gar-rry could catch a vote his play was seemingly coached/advised.  I want to see where he goes today. 
following ape with a “ +1 “ reason is pingy

Day 2 VoteCount 

Ballin (1)- hesshole

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(2)-Ape, Barry.Cock

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

Ape (1) - kdels

J.E.T.S (1)-Spoot

JifTwink (1)- Pacmule 

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Vote JETS

I like this observation. I like when you’re town.