Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm sure you understand.  Nothing personal but you've created a wifom that the town should address.

I know it’s not personal. I just want you to say it out loud so maybe you’ll realize what a silly hunt you’re leading 

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something. 

This is a scum post

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.

I'm the Symp.  Now u

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Symp

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m definitely the Symp unless someone counters. But I dunno tomorrow I might decide I’m the Cop. I’ll talk it over with @Nolder

Okay - you've said 3 times now you're symp. I guess we should just believe you.

unvote

vote 80

35 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who are you saying is trying to "save AJ"?

What you are seeing is called confirmation bias. JC has somehow convinced himself I am scum from a joke and is now connecting dots before I am even confirmed.

Day 1 Vote Count

JETS (2) - 80, Leelou

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, Spoot, AVM

Jif (1)- AJ

Leelou (2) - Stark, JETS

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

Drums (1) -New Beaver 

Spoot (1)- Jvill

Barry (1)-Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline for tomorrow, Thursday April 2nd at 3 PM EST.  

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

Day 1 Vote Count

JETS (2) - 80, Leelou

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, Spoot, AVM

Leelou (2) - Stark, JETS

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

Drums (1) -New Beaver 

Spoot (1)- Jvill

Barry (1)-Pac

AVM (1)- AJ

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline for tomorrow, Thursday April 2nd at 3 PM EST.  

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

Any thoughts on 80 repeatedly claiming he's symp?

I'm curious why you decided drums post was scum?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Any thoughts on 80 repeatedly claiming he's symp?

I'm curious why you decided drums post was scum?

Probably bait to see who bites. I don’t see a world where 80 - as scum - plays in such a way to draw this much attention unless he wants to purposefully see who bites. He at least tried to fake the scum hunt in CTM’s game.

Drums is making a show of differentiating between “scum” so to speak and buddying the main drivers of a mislynch wagon while not getting on himself.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Probably bait to see who bites. I don’t see a world where 80 - as scum - plays in such a way to draw this much attention unless he wants to purposefully see who bites. He at least tried to fake the scum hunt in CTM’s game.

Drums is making a show of differentiating between “scum” so to speak and buddying the main drivers of a mislynch wagon while not getting on himself.

I just think back to the game we played scum together and thought we had symp. It would have been much clearer if they came out and said so much a few times. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just think back to the game we played scum together and thought we had symp. It would have been much clearer if they came out and said so much a few times. 

Hess made such a statistically improbable post I don’t think we had any other choice but to believe he might be a Symp lol. My point about the Vig still stands though 

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

But could it be that 80 is saying all this so we just brush it off as insane and he’s trolling thinking that what he’s doing is so crazy it might just work and that we won’t suspect him?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But could it be that 80 is saying all this so we just brush it off as insane and he’s trolling thinking that what he’s doing is so crazy it might just work and that we won’t suspect him?

Again, please refer to Chapter 2: Vig shoots him in the face.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Pretty much what I was thinking. I don't really get why having a vig makes him a bad lynch option.

The more he repeats it the less likely it's a joke IMO.

• Upvote 1

I mean at the end of the day I’m not going to cry about an 80 lynch but I think there are more productive ways to go for D1. Like for instance looking at those who are piling on to me without reason (or piggy backing poor reason).

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Pretty much what I was thinking. I don't really get why having a vig makes him a bad lynch option.

The more he repeats it the less likely it's a joke IMO.

Yea I agree if there’s someone we think is scummy then we should just do it, but I’m not ready to vote 80 just yet. 

Votecount

AJ - JC, Jif, Spoot, AVM (4)

JETS - 80, Leelou (2)

Leelou - Stark, JETS (2)

80 - Drums, Barry (2)

AVM - AJ (1)

Drums - New Beaver (1)

Spoot - Jvill (1)

Barry - Pac (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Btw, how sh*tty is it to have the bodyguard role? Lol

Not saying it's a bad thing to have in the game, just that it must suck to get that role. ?

You've never seen a hero shot yet have you? That one moment that totally changes the game...

Those are the moments you remember for years.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

IDK what you mean by this. Like how is a lynch achieved? Majority. Hammer.

Yes, sorry. And if there isn’t a majority? You didn’t post any rules about lynches or voting so I have to ask.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He lifts Red Lobster cheddar biscuits to his stupid fat face.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Is that actually a thing? 

Have you never had the cheddar biscuits from red lobster before???

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1