Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

it just took me an hour to create the dead thread as all role PM's were copied/pasted and some addtl commentary have been added...

Gata is the first guest which is no surprise given her decidedly lack-luster effort.

**** you donkey.

The man himself has returned. That thread had better be named proper

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

They don't call me the best for no reason.

1st post in the thread:

"This is the thread where like SMC in years past was so oft to do, you can claim you knew it all along, point out the poor play, and scoff at the numerous mod mistakes..."

It shall forever be known as the SMC thread in my book. He owned it, you jif and ape* are second rate impostors of the master

sorry, Dandie*

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

It shall forever be known as the SMC thread in my book. He owned it, you jif and ape* are second rate impostors of the master

sorry, Dandie*

not for nothing but I was the first mod to ever call it the SMC Dead Thread™ so I clearly acquiesce to his expertise in that arena.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Fyi when scenes happen assume other than the obvious flavor that it means something.  Including random day scenes which may shed a light on what's going on behind the scenes.

Ask if it comes up and if it's something I can answer I will.

And if an action happens in a scene it will be obvious.  No action has occurred as of yet.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

The thrill..

Almost as enjoyable as the bite itself is the thrill one gets moments before the attack.

That feeling was omnipresent as he swept down on the victim.

At the moment the teeth were about to sink in the would be victim expertly dodged the bite and disappeared into the night.

The hunt was unsuccessful..

This time.

Night continues........

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Whatever it is or isn't should be sufficiently clear by now.  I suggest everyone reads future scenes as they will contain information

@jvill 51

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

To be fair there’s nothing to say Day actions *can’t* happen. Just that none have yet 

I just really didn't understand where you were going this commentary.  Pretty sure you were nowhere near L-1.

55 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote A.J.

So whatevs.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I got converted to the scum team late in the game.

When I died I did a little video montage to don't you forget about me lol.

Key and Dice were the other two I think? I didn’t see this earlier but suddenly it came back to me lol

Man that game was miserable for me.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

24 years in blue.  Best decision I made next to my wife who I would not have found without the USAF.  

Is that why you have ties to San Antonio? That’s my hometown. My mom was retired Air Force. I was born at BAMC.

Funny enough, getting stationed in San Diego is how I met my wife.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

yeah song and lily were from DM

A lot of DM people did find their way here and then disappear altogether. Song, Lily (she stops by once in awhile), Christine, Cindy, Hallia, Sakaea (sp?), Rand Althor (too young iirc),  csarmi, and probably more I'm forgetting. I'm sure some of these people are still around like Cindy or Hallia but like I am pretty sure Song or Christine are just gone.

Christine was one of the few girls who I felt actually fit in well here tbh. She was a loudmouth lol.

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

I WAS THE JAILER!

Lol

Yeah I jailed Darthe and the rules were unclear whether he could say he was jailed while in jail or something and I asked him to wait until Mynd got on to clarify and he basically told me to go **** myself and did it anyway while Mynd was asleep. Imo if the rules are unclear and you KNOW they are unclear you wait for the mod to clarify you don't do what you want and worry about the consequences later. That's just ****ed imo.

Anyway. I miss Wombat how is he doing @Leelou?

He’s good, busy with school and all that. 

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Would we typically be told when there’s been a conversion?

Lol no. You're lucky Pac likes to write game related scenes. Take what you can get pleb.

All you newbies better prepare for pain this is going to be the single most frustrating game you will ever play. It will be so bad you will not want to play conversion games ever again in the future.

@Leelou what happened last time you ran a conversion game? Someone outed the scum team everyone screamed at each other and tried to quit right?

Yeah...this is going to be a long game. Sigh.