Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

The helpless victims whining and begging were disgraceful..

"Please not me..  I have things I can offer...  I whine about stuff and get mad"

"Shut up.  Time for a permanent nap, Vamp"

"But..  I'm not a Vammm"...

blade frost GIF by BBQ Films

Nolder Dieter Reinhardt (Town Gladiator), is DEAD!

Reinhardt

it wasn’t even Wednesday :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/14/2020 at 10:13 PM, Leelou said:

Still way too many people in this game I can’t get a read on. 

people I’m alright with and don’t want to vote today (in no particular order):

JiF, Nyn, Barry, AVM, Stark, Hess, Jvill

no real feels yet: 

Lizzie, SMC, 32E, Beaver, AJ, Wes

Whinny bitches: 

Nolder, CTM, 80, verbal

Could vote:

Gata - informational 

JC - Dustin review 

Drums - I liked Nol’s case

@A.J.  This is the only mention I saw. Were you referring to something more than that?

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, I said he was holding up the game by parking on useless votes and saying "he wasnt going to post more".  Not sure if this is spin or you just dont remember correctly but this is totally wrong and guess, what?  Cult is confirmed and it happens during the day so they want to extend days...

wake up if you're town

It looks like there was an attempt at night too.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, I said he was holding up the game by parking on useless votes and saying "he wasnt going to post more".  Not sure if this is spin or you just dont remember correctly but this is totally wrong and guess, what?  Cult is confirmed and it happens during the day so they want to extend days...

wake up if you're town

Wait, cult gets multiple attempts during the day?

This time distraction would be implemented to ensure a successful hunt.

As the victim walked by Dragonetti threw a rock on the other side of the street hoping to get the victim to look -- exposing their neck in the process.

Dragonetti lunged and was met with an unexpected slap across his stupid face:

CLICK ME

"OH MY GOD... WHYYYY..  FUUUUKKK THIS"!!!

The "victim" laughed and fled.  Safe for now.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Just a couple of 80's posts that spoke about going for the Gata lynch for information. Might be more but I'm not gonna sift through it all.

@Jetsfan80 would like to hear your analysis and what information you think was gained here irt who was off and on her train since you were such a vocal endorser of it. You know, when you're done self voting and making a spectacle about this being a conversion game and you being right all along.

Whenever you're ready.

Nothing.  We learned nothing.  Because cult games f**king suck.

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Sigh.  Definitely sounds like a conversion game.  Gay.

Vote 80

On 4/11/2020 at 2:45 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac's obsession with conversion games is baffling.  It's the absolute worst.  Every day operates like D1.  

EDIT:  We've repeatedly revolted against conversion games on JN but Pac is the only one who still runs them.  lol.

Meh, pretty harmless looking back.

I didnt read the OP until now and he's right, Pac loves these stupid games. 

20 minutes ago, SMC said:

Likely a fail rate. So they don't have a 100% chance at conversion. I think they'd get a set amount of attempts per phase.

Sure but this many attempts during the day?  Makes no sense.  I think the first time we ever had a cult game, Doggin made me the cult leader.  I was able to recruiter 2 people and then it stopped because of odds or something but I was only allowed to recruit at night.

Did you run Predator or was it Alien?   Pretty sure those were 1 at night, no? 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sure but this many attempts during the day?  Makes no sense.  I think the first time we ever had a cult game, Doggin made me the cult leader.  I was able to recruiter 2 people and then it stopped because of odds or something but I was only allowed to recruit at night.

Did you run Predator or was it Alien?   Pretty sure those were 1 at night, no? 

I ran an alien game, I forget if it was cult or not.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

A couple failed attempts can be debilitating for weaker vampires...  but not them...

"Lets re-visit a friend shall we" said Dragonetti.

CLICK ME

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

This time distraction would be implemented to ensure a successful hunt.

As the victim walked by Dragonetti threw a rock on the other side of the street hoping to get the victim to look -- exposing their neck in the process.

Dragonetti lunged and was met with an unexpected slap across his stupid face:

CLICK ME

"OH MY GOD... WHYYYY..  FUUUUKKK THIS"!!!

The "victim" laughed and fled.  Safe for now.

Wonder if there is anything about Dragonetti being named...

Considering all Vamps can bite, I wonder if they all have bites.  He mentions "a weaker vampire"...

Unless there are multiple vamp teams....

1 hour ago, JiF said:

God, I already got this thing figured out and I'm in a total no win situation.  

@Blade kill me please

I'm too bored to quit and I know this is going to be such a waste of my time. lol

You were positive GATA was scum and then backpedaled like a mother****er when most didn't believe it....and now you've figured it out?

Rename your handle to Jon Snow and be done with it, so the memes & jokes can take care of themselves.

Lynch JiF, then me.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So looks like all attempts have failed, that’s good at least.

Yes, all 47 attempt have apparently failed, how many ******* chances did they get?

And who the **** blocked them all?  THAT'S who I want to kill.

Just now, Verbal said:

You were positive GATA was scum and then backpedaled like a mother****er when most didn't believe it....and now you've figured it out?

Rename your handle to Jon Snow and be done with it, so the memes & jokes can take care of themselves.

Lynch JiF, then me.

Meh, she played terrible.  Dont feel bad about the lynch; her refusal to answer questions, self voting, directing a LD, messying up the game with Nolder, she was gross and deserved death.   I can live with missing once a game. Jordan missed shots too, still the GOAT.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You’re Town.

now do me

That's my line ;)

I'm not sure. I want you to be town but I don't always get what I want. You've had a clean game so far and I don't sense your subtle irritation at being a baddie like you let slip in the past. I guess it's all about consistency and duration at this point.

• Upvote 1