Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Thanks for confirming the confirmation's confirmation.

You of all people should realize the importance of that - depending on how night ends, it will be helpful to know if the movie plot is being used as a structure for the setup.

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

You of all people should realize the importance of that - depending on how night ends, it will be helpful to know if the movie plot is being used as a structure for the setup.

I tried to rewatch any of the movies the other night but couldn't find them on anything. Netflix, Hulu, Prime. I was bummed out. I don't remember much of the plots.

I'm giving you sh*t, Pirate. From what I've gathered there's at least two baddies that are talking to each other, which could be the CL and their acolyte if the speculation is true.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

80 being 80.  At least he's trying hunt.

So your method for identifying town or scum was shown to be either dumb or inconsistent (take your pick, really), and your response is "80 being 80".

Right.

Just now, Verbal said:

So your method for identifying town or scum was shown to be either dumb or inconsistent (take your pick, really), and your response is "80 being 80".

Right.

If I knew who was town I'd be scum.  Nyn and Drums were my top town reads.  I think 80 contributed more than others. My tactical error last game led to his D1 lynch.  Wasn't lynching him this day in this game.  Don't like my logic?  Suck a bag of dicks.  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

If I knew who was town I'd be scum.  Nyn and Drums were my top town reads.  I think 80 contributed more than others. My tactical error last game led to his D1 lynch.  Wasn't lynching him this day in this game.  Don't like my logic?  Suck a bag of dicks.  

Is more that your logic doesn't make sense than my dislike of it.

*eat a bag of dicks

• Haha 1

Official Vote Count:

Gata (12) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ, SMC, JC

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (1) - Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (1) -  Hess

Verbal (1) - Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The movie has a plot?  Not the one I watched.

I’m talking about the one that was in theatres - not the version you like starring Dustin

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I tried to rewatch any of the movies the other night but couldn't find them on anything. Netflix, Hulu, Prime. I was bummed out. I don't remember much of the plots.

I'm giving you sh*t, Pirate. From what I've gathered there's at least two baddies that are talking to each other, which could be the CL and their acolyte if the speculation is true.

No worries - just giving you credit for being one of the few who are scumhunting. No need to get into setup now tho - that’ll just add needless posts. We’ll see what happens come sunup. 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The first one was the best of the bunch and then it went downhill....

Agreed, but the 2nd one holds up until the third act. The rest are just terrible. 

• Haha 2

Final Vote Count:

Gata (12) - Lizzie, jvill, Stark, Leelou, AVM, Nolder, JIF, 80, CTM, AJ, SMC, JC

80 (2) - Drums, Barry

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (1) - Nyn

CTM (1) - DPR

JC (1) -  Hess

Verbal (1) - Verbal

Scene to come when I get home on desktop.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

@deckerfan @Pac can you at least confirm if I'll be lynched lol 

So like Town if I'm lynched ya know what to do 

Please make sure we're doing the math we're probably dealing with 5 scum or cult if this game flips that way

You are dead.  More to come...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

You are dead.  More to come...

Thank you Lord baby Jesus

BTW I don't care much for red lobster 

I prefer mom and pop seafood restaurants because they usually get better quality in.

If I would have survived today I was going to get a prize for mentioning it one more time 

Now I don't have to kiss ass anymore lol 

Can I get DT? @deckerfan

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

Thank you Lord baby Jesus

BTW I don't care much for red lobster 

I prefer mom and pop seafood restaurants because they usually get better quality in.

If I would have survived today I was going to get a prize for mentioning it one more time 

Now I don't have to kiss ass anymore lol 

Can I get DT? @deckerfan

Poor form.  Your scene will now take a new turn.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Whether or not your claim is true your alignment hasn't been revealed.  I will take great pleasure in writing about your demise.

It doesn't matter ppl lie about alignment and if I'm dead I'm dead 

Red lobster sucks ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1