HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And a few horrific ones.  Edited the list.

You left off that guy that disappeared midway through his game way back when. I don't remember what it was, just remember that I started writing the scenes lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Great game @SMC !  Triumphant return to modding.  By far the most creative game I've ever seen executed.

Absolutely brilliant!

It was a great game. I’m grateful you gave me a shot to come back in and be helpful. My first go was bad timing. I couldn’t keep up. Plus, the whole Dandie/Ape thing was tiresome. Thanks @The Crusher.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF you can call me an idiot a fool a jerk an a$$hole ....and so on, I have no issue at all with that. What I have issue with is tone and whats actually meant when someone like Ape came in the game and made it clear he didn't really give a sh*t and threatened to blow up the whole game. There is a huge difference and I'm not sure how people don't see that. I got mad at Ape because if he was going to do that why come into the game at all ?

Well, everyone here knows this is bullsh*t.

mental illness GIF

48 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

I baited him pretty good there, eh? For someone that didn’t care.

I shot you because I didn’t think Nyn would protect you and I thought it would be funny to kill you immediately after you subbed in considering I was toast next day anyway after Drums flipped town. What was the bait?

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I shot you because I didn’t think Nyn would protect you and I thought it would be funny to kill you immediately after you subbed in considering I was toast next day anyway after Drums flipped town. What was the bait?

Voting you. Either way, I thought it was strategery. Glad it was the lolz instead.

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Voting you. Either way, I thought it was strategery. Glad it was the lolz instead.

Ah. Yeah the lolz and mainly just thought you’d be the safest kill. Like the saying goes: That’s what happens when you assume, your bullet bounces back off a mirror and hits you between the eyes. Or something like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You make people wait too long for death scenes. Point deduction 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your post making fun of that in Lost Boys was one of the most memorable in any Mafia game ever.  Let me go find it....

Here it is:

On 12/20/2011 at 9:46 PM, HessStation said:

http://refletsdecristal.blogspirit.com/files/The_Doors_-_People_Are_Strange.mp3

Santa-carla-sign.jpg

Santa Carla really is a boring and lame place to play mafia – dimwit players and basically the worst mod ever. It seemed normal enough to lynch the fat kid. The first night it was really boring nothing happened.. A week later like nothing happened. It got so bad they had to keep track of their own vote counts.

Initially they scoffed at the rumors of Vampires being responsible. But everyone knew it was all Pac's fault.

Crusher is dead and no one cares.

Night 2 has begun.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Well, everyone here knows this is bullsh*t.

mental illness GIF

Well you are a mean spirited bitch that should still be banned. What actually gets people banned ? I've never been banned so I'm not sure, maybe you can help me understand in that regard. People like to keep you here for the lulz and they can probably handle your stupid antics better than I, however can only handle so much of an antagonistic, egomaniacal moron like yourself. i know you need the attention so I kind of in my own sick way feel sorry for you. I'm not sure whats going on in your life but maybe you should seek some kind of help. See I called you names and I was mean and with that I can honestly say GFY :) Now go run and tell everyone on the playground what Smash did, go on run along I know that's what you wanted me to do so you can go say I told ya so.

22 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was trying SO Hard to look like a mirror all game I almost died when there was one in your death scene lol

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You make people wait too long for death scenes. Point deduction 

My wait time for scenes is tremendous.  Better than anyone else's.  The best in the world.  By far.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

can't say i've seen an Ape Hess or JiF game recently 

Hess had been in retirement for a long time before coming back to play.  Don't think he'll ever mod another game but if he does, everyone needs to come back for that one.  Game should have 30 roster spots.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hess had been in retirement for a long time before coming back to play.  Don't think he'll ever mod another game but if he does, everyone needs to come back for that one.  Game should have 30 roster spots.  

I dont think hes that much of a pussy..  he will mod

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was trying SO Hard to look like a mirror all game I almost died when there was one in your death scene lol

Funny part about that is, I thought you were Dice/Ape’s character Looking Glass, because I thought the role for that character would wind up being Lie Detector and you were asking a lot of yes/no “are you scum” questions. Thought I had everybody’s characters/roles figured out except Barry and Dice once DPR said you weren’t Dr. M and then especially once he flipped the next day. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SMC said:

JiF was the perfect Doctor Manhattan.  There are many traits to use, but JiF zeroed in on his apathy, and it showed in the game. I'm surprised more players didn't realize early on he was Dr. M.

I was really surprised at the 2d lynch. I thought the town would know for sure he was Dr. M after the first failed lynch.  What would have been interesting is if you had been lynched earlier and saved yourself.  How would that have impacted the town's treatment of JiF?

Honestly i didnt really care what it was. But nothing beats the satisfaction of lynching it. Other than doing it for a second time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SMC said:

BTW, I took heat from Dice in replacing him but it was difficult with the 12 hour difference & him being gone for multiple phases while the game approached critical mass. Looking Glass as the mirror was too an important role near endgame to be MIA.  As such, for the sake of the game and the players I made the decision to replace him.  It was the right move.

If you replaced me I would have been displeased. Slashed tires style.

Also I live in the desert. Make of that what you will.