The Big Lebowski Mafia- GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Just now, GATA said:

It was the opposing's team shot.

It just so happened to be Smokey ...

I'm confused if that meant the other bowling team of scum team.

Clearly we have 2 evil entities, not sure if scum teams or serial killer

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

vote JIF

No.  But I mean, there is literally nothing to build off.  Barry was lynched with the quickness, Crusher was found, lynched with the quickness, Stark killed last night (I wouldnt have played my find that way but whatevs) and we had another VT death. I legit got nothing but I'm town and I have a pretty good, not great role.  Honestly, it's one of those roles where you just kind of dont care, yah know?  I did a reread this morning and there was literally nothing to even quote as suspicious.  I guess I'm a good lynch.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I kind of agree with Jif.  The games I'm used to playing have at least 20 pages of D1 content lol.  Here we are D3 on the 12th page.  

Dude, since that post, I've reread the game, again.  lol  The only slightly interesting development was Ape vs. Stark vs. Drums but I honestly came away think Ape was town in the exchange.  So yep, I got nothing.  lol

13 hours ago, GATA said:

Final Day 2 Vote Count 

Crushluv (7) Stark, CTM, 80, Arsis , Drums,Ballin, Jvill

JC (1) - FS

Ape (1) Crushluv

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

That’s a lynch

Hmm.  I was gonna vote JiF out of the gates, but I'll....

vote Freestater

Only voter not on the Crusher train yesterday.  I get that he's a new player and all but he's worth a look.

the big lebowski film GIF by The Good Films

22 hours ago, freestater said:

This is my first game. I was told by @The Crusher that I should just dive in and it will sort of explain itself. The dm said not to reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm not scum. 

I may be dumb tho...should've seen me play a round of golf today like it was my first game ever lol. 

When did Crusher tell you this?  I didn't catch it in the game thread.

15 hours ago, GATA said:

Day 2 Vote Count 

Arsis (1) Crushluv

Crushluv (5) Stark, CTM, 80, Arsis , Drums

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

15 hours ago, freestater said:

I like how JC is just fading into the woodwork here

vote jc

This vote was definitely odd. Crusher train was rolling towards his lynch at this point. I think I lean newbie town on it more than scum though. At that point Crusher was a dead man walking (waddling?), I would think the scum team would have told FS to jump on that train as quickly as possible. It’s not like Crush put up much of a fight that he would need support on.

15 hours ago, freestater said:

Tbh, the votes were lining up and I just wanted to see the first fall. Figured if I teed it up,one more vote was sure to follow. That was just getting my footing. 

Re-reading through what we've done so far..a quick speculation then total silence makes me think jc is hiding something. I dont have previous games to go on, just trying to glean what I can in time.

What was the quick speculation you’re referring to here?

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude, since that post, I've reread the game, again.  lol  The only slightly interesting development was Ape vs. Stark vs. Drums but I honestly came away think Ape was town in the exchange.  So yep, I got nothing.  lol

Reasoning behind that? I mentioned it earlier, but to me it came off contrived.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Reasoning behind that? I mentioned it earlier, but to me it came off contrived.

I didnt see it as contrived, seemed genuine, could be wrong but it seemed like typical Ape.  Then seeing Stark flip cop and Drums flip VT, it just aligns with the Ape's general play.  So had me leaning town on my two 3 minute rereads.

And this admittedly trying to find something, anything to talk about it but just seemed like general game play from my perspective.  80 voting for Free for not voting Crush, that's more interesting.  Like, it's way too easy.  Could be wrong but since 80 was setting up my lynch during N1 for an obvious joke vote, only to switch to something that seems way too easy, didnt sit well. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt see it as contrived, seemed genuine, could be wrong but it seemed like typical Ape.  Then seeing Stark flip cop and Drums flip VT, it just aligns with the Ape's general play.  So had me leaning town on my two 3 minute rereads.

And this admittedly trying to find something, anything to talk about it but just seemed like general game play from my perspective.  80 voting for Free for not voting Crush, that's more interesting.  Like, it's way too easy.  Could be wrong but since 80 was setting up my lynch during N1 for an obvious joke vote, only to switch to something that seems way too easy, didnt sit well. 

Fair enough re: Ape, could have just been typical sh*t flinging or pushing to get the game going.

think I’m with you on 80 though, doesn’t make sense to me that scum wouldn’t tell FS to get on Crusher’s train. The quick votes following a case built solely off looking at the final vote count, without actually looking at the vote itself, are suspicious as well.

Vote 80

58 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

When did Crusher tell you this?  I didn't catch it in the game thread.

Just looked for it. Dont know where it went

40 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This vote was definitely odd. Crusher train was rolling towards his lynch at this point. I think I lean newbie town on it more than scum though. At that point Crusher was a dead man walking (waddling?), I would think the scum team would have told FS to jump on that train as quickly as possible. It’s not like Crush put up much of a fight that he would need support on.

What was the quick speculation you’re referring to here?

Page 1..

Screenshot_20200618-130721_Chrome.jpg

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's been nudging my lynch for 2 days and then voted free for not voting Crush and I kind of feel like that's a little too easy.

I made one post about being willing to vote you, admittedly based on very little, and then one today changing course.  lol.  

Why did you vote Freestater initially prior to immediately switching?

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough re: Ape, could have just been typical sh*t flinging or pushing to get the game going.

think I’m with you on 80 though, doesn’t make sense to me that scum wouldn’t tell FS to get on Crusher’s train. The quick votes following a case built solely off looking at the final vote count, without actually looking at the vote itself, are suspicious as well.

Vote 80

Either you're on to something or your scum.  You scum this game?

I'm staying on Freestater because of sloppy play whether newbish or not.  The crush lynch went fast so I can understand freestater possibly not getting the fact that he needs to jump on Crush train if he is scum. 

I also don't like what I quoted earlier in regards to Crusher saying dive right in.  I want him to explain that.  

As far as 80 is concerned I'm willing to look at him more but based off a nudge I'm going to sit on that for right now.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I made one post about being willing to vote you, admittedly based on very little, and then one today changing course.  lol.  

Why did you vote Freestater initially prior to immediately switching?

I didn’t see your vote