The Big Lebowski Mafia- GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

My vote is definitely serious.

I think I like you so far in this game but I'm still curious... since you may have been the only serious person to vote Barry, why? Vendetta from last game? 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I think I like you so far in this game but I'm still curious... since you may have been the only serious person to vote Barry, why? Vendetta from last game? 

I would think so also.  He came out the gate swinging for Barry on his first post so I’m not worried about him.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Why did you vote Barry when you did yesterday?

Tbh, the votes were lining up and I just wanted to see the first fall. Figured if I teed it up,one more vote was sure to follow. That was just getting my footing. 

Re-reading through what we've done so far..a quick speculation then total silence makes me think jc is hiding something. I dont have previous games to go on, just trying to glean what I can in time.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think JiF was the most suspect vote yesterday, and where I'd like to start things off tomorrow.  No explanation (unless you count his willingness to "follow Barry" in the previous post?), he just puts Barry at L-2. 

At least JC had a reason to get him to L-3 (voting a self-voter on principle).  

I vote Barry early and often.  

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, freestater said:

I like how JC is just fading into the woodwork here

vote jc

8 minutes ago, freestater said:

Tbh, the votes were lining up and I just wanted to see the first fall. Figured if I teed it up,one more vote was sure to follow. That was just getting my footing. 

Re-reading through what we've done so far..a quick speculation then total silence makes me think jc is hiding something. I dont have previous games to go on, just trying to glean what I can in time.

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Too quiet when the votes started flying. Slip the Barry mention in then just sit back and let it play. I'm sorry I fell for it. I dont think Barry was a thug at all now. 

Lol 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You horses asses are really going to vote me and my superior instincts off, again? 

Sorry C you gotta swing

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wut? Dude Stark is lying. Clear case of penis envy 

lol.