The Big Lebowski Mafia- GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

7 hours ago, Arsis said:

I mean ape is a known Virgin. No one expected him to invent anything that involved other people when it comes to *******.

80 is the virgin. Ape is the narcissist. The  reason why you’re a humorless try-hard is that you are constantly reinventing the wheel on known schtick.

• Haha 1

i am more of an aficionado of female toes, than of scotch or bourbon....   so i wont say nuthn about glenfrghamrhyghlmyn or whatever...

while her skill as a fellatrix is what she relied on til the end.....a skill i know not whereof nor could afford....

I will say that Crushbunny does NOT have sexy toes....  no wonder they cut it off....     and no one would pay.....

on the other hand..

e80d94ca313a4b08d37c8cd95b168b84.jpg

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 is the virgin. Ape is the narcissist. The  reason why you’re a humorless try-hard is that you are constantly reinventing the wheel on known schtick.

Schtick? I just think that you were a waste of a cum shot.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

i am more of an aficionado of female toes, than of scotch or bourbon....   so i wont say nuthn about glenfrghamrhyghlmyn or whatever...

while her skill as a fellatrix is what she relied on til the end.....a skill i know not whereof nor could afford....

I will say that Crushbunny does NOT have sexy toes....  no wonder they cut it off....     and no one would pay.....

on the other hand..

e80d94ca313a4b08d37c8cd95b168b84.jpg

@Rex Ryan  @AVM

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Someone else do the honors 

vote crusher

image.gif.6d23d1223e89c63cce9832e6ee2d06d4.gif

We had one of these at my summer camp growing up.  We had 2 counselors that were both pushing like 250.  I was like 130 at the time.  The doubled up once and I legit went like 5 stories high.  It was epic. 

• Upvote 1

Narrator: Well the boys got together to celebrate catching that evasive little Bunny. 

What a party it was, full of weed, booze, and some great knockers. 

PracticalScratchyGalapagosalbatross-smal

"The dude" was just high off of life. 

"Finally man, sh*t is coming together man. It was a really bummer to lose Maude but I'm just living man" - the dude said. 

About 5 Russians later and knowing the mess of man that he was, he began talking uncontrollably to the crowd.

"I should be a F*cking Cop, no I am a F*cking Cop" - Laughing like a mad man. 

"It's ok buddy, I think it's time to go home" - One of the friends said. 

"Why are you always killing the vibe man, we're vibing here. But what ever I'll catch some shut eye"- Dude

Narrator: Our unsuspecting hero took to his car with the rising sun. 

CUE THE MUSIC

giphy.gif&key=5dcd4e570177b92461d411e586

The dude just vibing out in his car, feeling the buzz & enjoying life.

Well he was being followed and his killer shot him through the back of the window 

TiredIncomparableAgama-size_restricted.g\

Stark aka Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski (TOWN POWER ROLE)  Cop was shot dead and in true dude fashion he wrecked his car for the 20th time. Well he was dead. I guess that detail doesn't matter.

Just forget I even mentioned it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

We had one of these at my summer camp growing up.  We had 2 counselors that were both pushing like 250.  I was like 130 at the time.  The doubled up once and I legit went like 5 stories high.  It was epic. 

I always wanted to try one of these. At Our lake house we grew up with a rope swing that probably got you 25-30’ off the surface of the water, if you could hold oin that long. Centrifugal force was tough for the fat kids. I was about your weight. I let go of the rope and hovered in the air for a spell before plummeting down into a mess of splash and laughter. Loved it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Narrator: Well the boys got together to celebrate catching that evasive little Bunny. 

What a party it was, full of weed, booze, and some great knockers. 

PracticalScratchyGalapagosalbatross-smal

"The dude" was just high off of life. 

"Finally man, sh*t is coming together man. It was a really bummer to lose Maude but I'm just living man" - the dude said. 

About 5 Russians later and knowing the mess of man that he was, he began talking uncontrollably to the crowd.

"I should be a F*cking Cop, no I am a F*cking Cop" - Laughing like a mad man. 

"It's ok buddy, I think it's time to go home" - One of the friends said. 

"Why are you always killing the vibe man, we're vibing here. But what ever I'll catch some shut eye"- Dude

Narrator: Our unsuspecting hero took to his car with the rising sun. 

CUE THE MUSIC

giphy.gif&key=5dcd4e570177b92461d411e586

The dude just vibing out in his car, feeling the buzz & enjoying life.

Well he was being followed and his killer shot him through the back of the window 

TiredIncomparableAgama-size_restricted.g\

Stark aka Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski (TOWN POWER ROLE)  Cop was shot dead

Good job Stark.  

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I always wanted to try one of these. At Our lake house we grew up with a rope swing that probably got you 25-30’ off the surface of the water, if you could hold oin that long. Centrifugal force was tough for the fat kids. I was about your weight. I let go of the rope and hovered in the air for a spell before plummeting down into a mess of splash and laughter. Loved it.

Word, Those look killer. I actually just jumped off my first cliff thing into a river. It was only about 25ft high but it seemed a lot higher when peering over ledge lol

• Upvote 1

Narrator: As "The dude" enjoyed his party. One of the bowling tournaments was being held.

A very flashy in your face "registered sex offender" Jesus Quintana was making his debut.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO back to back spares baby" Jesus

SkeletalSoggyAnnashummingbird-size_restr

It was the opposing's team shot.

It just so happened to be Smokey ...

Just a couple of days before Walter lost his cool with him for stepping over the line 

DazzlingForkedImperialeagle-size_restric

Anyway that was old news, however he did it again. 

A fuming Jesus said "NO Fuking way my friend, 

tumblr_puu2jmSVnv1x0bvwko3_540.gif

A stuttering Smokey "It's only a game man"

Jesus got in his face. He didn't even hesitate, he took the ball bashed him in the head. 

It was a bloody mess of a seen he was a nice guy.

DRUMS aka Smokey Vanilla Town was pummeled to death 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Narrator: As "The dude" enjoyed his party. One of the bowling tournaments was being held.

A very flashy in your face "registered sex offender" Jesus Quintana was making his debut.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO back to back spares baby" Jesus

SkeletalSoggyAnnashummingbird-size_restr

It was the opposing's team shot.

It just so happened to be Smokey ...

Just a couple of days before Walter lost his cool with him for stepping over the line 

DazzlingForkedImperialeagle-size_restric

Anyway that was old news, however he did it again. 

A fuming Jesus said "NO Fuking way my friend, 

tumblr_puu2jmSVnv1x0bvwko3_540.gif

A stuttering Smokey "It's only a guy man"

Jesus got in his face. He didn't even hesitate, he took the ball bashed him in the head. 

It was a bloody mess of a seen he was a nice guy.

DRUMS aka Smokey Vanilla Town was pummeled to death 

****! But I am flattered haha. Go town! 

• Upvote 4