Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Good news for Ozark fans.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/ozark-season-4-netflix-renewal-status-release-date-and-what-to-expect-30-06-2020/

After a tantalizing wait for news, Netflix has finally confirmed that season 4 is coming, and will be the final season of Ozark! The final season of Ozark will be split in half, giving us a jam-packed send-off for the Byrde family. We’ll be keeping track of everything season 4 related including any potential release dates, what to expect, and casting news.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

i'd still like to see what exactly you all THINK made me "claim" Wendy...

i asked about Wendy's needs being taken care of in Marty's absence...  

have you ever heard me refer to myself in the 3rd person...     thats tacky as phuk and not something i am down with...

speaking of which...  ewww!!! @Integrity28 re: that CTM suggestion...   ffs.

8 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

that i'd like to get in Laura Linneys panties...    other than that?    That lynching me isnt for the greater good...

So Ape is basically saying do you want to claim a character or role?

If Yes, what character or what role , why is this for the greater good.

If not, why not?

Just now, GATA said:

So Ape is basically saying do you want to claim a character or role?

If Yes, what character or what role , why is this for the greater good.

If not, why not?

Oh, i know he is asking me to reveal...        

and all the clue ur getting is that ....lynching me isnt for the greater good...

i actually considered revealing cos this game is glacially slow....   can we do a 

"who particpated the least" and speed lynch them??

So we’re voting for me based on an unvettable claim of a PM between CTM and the mod. I also stated that I wouldn’t know when my ability is used. I also suggested that I be investigated by Lizzie because he’d end up getting a read on himself. 

But more importantly trying to figure out if I’m a mirror ignores my claim as a prominent town character. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel dirty lynching kdels based on ctm’s mod interaction, but will lynch based on his reveal and the fact I think it makes town too powerful. I want to press Jif a bit, since he’s been pinging ever so slightly.

Note: I am only lynching based on the town is too powerful theory 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So we’re voting for me based on an unvettable claim of a PM between CTM and the mod. I also stated that I wouldn’t know when my ability is used. I also suggested that I be investigated by Lizzie because he’d end up getting a read on himself. 

But more importantly trying to figure out if I’m a mirror ignores my claim as a prominent town character. 

No, I'm voting you because I think town would be overpowered with you. Mirror is an op role

The mod stuff is null to me 

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Oh, i know he is asking me to reveal...        

and all the clue ur getting is that ....lynching me isnt for the greater good...

i actually considered revealing cos this game is glacially slow....   can we do a 

"who particpated the least" and speed lynch them??

Might as well reveal I think 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

How about scum hunting rather than only chiming in to dampen any heat you get?

4 hours ago, GATA said:

If this is a cult game all claims will go out the window & most likely that's why Barry said not to reveal characters since the characters are protown FBI is looking for them. However, even so as long as we kill the queen b ( Roy Petty) they should all turn back to normal.

Can anyone confirm that this is how traditional cult games work?

Also, I wouldn't necessarily assume it's a cult game. AFAIK, cult leaders aren't searching for specific players to convert; they can convert anyone. It may be only certain characters are able to be converted/turned.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also, I wouldn't necessarily assume it's a cult game. AFAIK, cult leaders aren't searching for specific players to convert; they can convert anyone. It may be only certain characters are able to be converted/turned.

No, I have no idea where she got that. It’s like she knows the unique mechanics here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes. I can confirm I dont know what the hell shes beepbooping about, it's not typical that they'd go back to "normal "

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Good point

unvote

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, I have no idea where she got that.

I always thought that's how cult was. I was wrong idk where I got that idea either I looked it up and that's not the case.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes but since I'm a lynch candidate I can reveal. I earned an night watch 2x earlier in the game. I used it N1 to watch drums

result was that JC visited him. I thought that meant JC was doc or scum, JC was killed that night so my question was answered. He was scum tracker who obviously was tracking drums to find out who drums investigated. I do know that JC was killed and didn't hit the mirror claim since he visited drums. If you don't believe me I probed a few times about JC's death to see if kdels would try and claim it was his mirror ability

On N1 my results were "Jc visited drums". So, I asked the mod if i watch the mirror what would happen. He said I'd get results on who visited me if I watched a mirror. I asked him to confirm that the results would say "so and so visited CTM" -> this would mean that I confirmed kdels is a mirror (I kinda think he's lying). however the mod told me he was incorrect in responding with JC visted drums and said if i watched a a mirror my results would not include who was watched (basically saying I couldn't confirm whether or not kdels was a mirror). 

So, that would've been a waste.

On N2 I saved it because I didn't have a good feeling for who scum might kill. Last night i decided to watch Ape because I thougy that Ape was a good NK candidate, result was that drums visited him.  My results were indeed the generic "Drums visited"

Now that drums has claimed to visit Ape I can confirm he actually did visit ape.

Lastly I'm voting Dice right now to try and box him into a reveal, but I'd kinda like to lynch kdels

You're gonna have to clarify the bold for me. Why did Barry say he was incorrect in telling you that JC visited Drums?

On 6/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, JiF said:

This is the other post that stuck out at me.   I'm not highly prioritizing it because free is new to the game but one of my favorite scum tells is tying players together with zero information.   So while pingy, I'm also aware he might not know but I also dont think it should be just shrugged off. 

This, comes across as freestater teammate. Who was also a smash teammate...

On 6/24/2020 at 8:32 AM, JiF said:

Did a quick reread this morning.  3 things jumped out at me.  I'll start with this one beause it stuck out to me from Smash after reading the newest pages of posts this morning.   Smash, gets very upset when people vote him without a perfect rationale, yet here he is telling you that not all votes are to find scum.   He certainly doesnt react like that when he gets votes.  I'd also like to point out that this was a unabashed bandwagon jump move after complaining that we didnt get a reveal from Jville.

Vote Smash

Early game case. Abandoned pretty quickly, except he’d go on to call smash scum several other times D1. 

Have you ever played with these 2? They clamp their jaw on each other and don’t let go. This looks like distancing in re-read.

vite jif

2 hours ago, CTM said:

ahahaha hold..

Cock just pm'd me that  he screwed up and didn't tell me that Arsis visited Drums N1.  @Barry McCockinner - i don't believe you should confirm or deny the PM you just sent me, you'd basically vet me.

but when I flip with a town watch ability - you can be assured ArsisStation is the doc 100% as he visisted drums N1 and drums lived

lol BarryMod

Frustrated Head GIF by swerk

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

as for the bold, in the show...  Russ and the restaurant gal get squeezed by the FBI...  eventually Wyatt becomes Lady Snell's lover....

and as for revealing, why sholdnt GATA or Ape reveal? 

Just now, Losmeister said:

as for the bold, in the show...  Russ and the restaurant gal get squeezed by the FBI...  eventually Wyatt becomes Lady Snell's lover....

and as for revealing, why sholdnt GATA or Ape reveal? 

I'll reveal after you deal ❤️