Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How is that obvious?

Right? Good question.

25 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Ive gotta start work  but just so you all dont get stupid im grace young the pastors wife

will check back at lunch

The pastors wife? This strikes me as a safe claim, tbh

• Upvote 3

On 6/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, Dicetosser said:

i wrote off a bunch of pages  probably about 20 but im caught up.

And since you bought it up at start of day i havent seen you explain why it doesnt clear people explicitly. Reading thru your replies has made me go ahhh   so now i get your point about the factions which is what i was missing.

I do disagree tho for 2 reasons   1 it at least partially clears them    we know they arnt fbi.  2  and this is totally gaming the mod   i will find it weird if there isnt SOME way to mechanically clear those who are not FBI  especially with a paranoid lizzie in the game.

my skimming and your skimming are probably VERY different.

im not DIRECTING anything, just saying what id like to see happen. As for masons neither Gata nor Jets are very experienced are they? let me know if im wrong. They may not realise that the mod actually TELLS you your masons. and that if he doesnt, then you may not be.

be clear  i wasnt exactly bagging you with the take the lead thing, just noting a tone shift  perhaps an attitude shift.

And if you want to try and say what im saying then get it right. The masons being viewed and the mod telling them their masons are two different things. Even if they tell me he said they were masons I STILL want one checked because how easy is it for two scum to make that claim and say the mod said so? If you cant see that basic a thing then dont EVER go calling yourself the greatest ever or anything like that again.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:29 PM, JiF said:

This is what Dice contributed when he returned to the game.  Completely myopic focused on what I said about him and really about nothing else other than the Masons.  

@Dicetosser

Just now, Drums said:

I am for sure

No I know you’re a cop . But since we had no kills I started thinking it might be a cult game but everyone told me to stop mentioning it till we have more info. 

Just now, GATA said:

No I know you’re a cop . But since we had no kills I started thinking it might be a cult game but everyone told me to stop mentioning it till we have more info. 

We have more evidence if there being even/odd night powers and 1x powers. 3 factions dead, 2 listed as town and scum. If Langmore is a cult and the mod didn’t show it in deaths it’s bad form by @Barry McCockinner.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

No I was agreeing. Why haven't I caught any FBI? 0/3? Wtf -- how is that even possible.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

No I was agreeing. Why haven't I caught any FBI? 0/3? Wtf -- how is that even possible.

A WIFOM battle that the Doc is currently winning is my simplest guess.

I have other "theories", but I'm not ready to get into them yet.

Perhaps it's best to not look the gift horse in the mouth right now. It'll become clearer as the game progresses.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

A WIFOM battle that the Doc is currently winning is my simplest guess.

I have other "theories", but I'm not ready to get into them yet.

Perhaps it's best to not look the gift horse in the mouth right now. It'll become clearer as the game progresses.

I misread your post. Thought you were wondering why you haven't caught a bullet from FBI yet, like Gata said.

I'll default to @kdels62 and say that the answer to your question is probably because you suck.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GATA said:

What?!?! Lol ? do we have the pastor to confirm this is true ??? 
so far we’ve only seen more main story characters this is the first I see a character like yours show up 

How could he confirm its true? Im not in a QT with anyone

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Right? Good question.

The pastors wife? This strikes me as a safe claim, tbh

maybe it strikes you that way but its what my pm says. The only way I know shes the pastors wife is because it tells me so.

Right now you guys are on a path to mislynch.

11 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

FBI

so, I was tinking...Petty (Queen) and the dead guy, Trevor? and then there was the accountant lady!! 

So that's 3 min to start...  with Bear Langmore Russ and the Restaurant Lady as potential flips....

Just now, Losmeister said:

ithink Petty's Boss, a lady, might be another FBI...

"just do better"

Have you played with @deckerfan before?

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

An Ape, a Beaver, and a robot walk into a bar...

That's either the setup to a really bad joke, or the start of the most odd-couple crime-fighting trio I've ever heard.

Or what's on the other side of the gates of hell

• Haha 2