Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

N2 death scene for Nyn, rest of the scene just talks about Jonah and the bobcats. Bolded, as well as the song choice, definitely seems to indicate a flipping of sides. And yeah, none of the death scenes have explicitly shown FBI doing the killing.

If this is a cult game all claims will go out the window & most likely that's why Barry said not to reveal characters since the characters are protown FBI is looking for them. However, even so as long as we kill the queen b ( Roy Petty) they should all turn back to normal.

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

@Drums Stop moving and doing important stuff and let us know about your investigation last night. 

Haha i am really sorry about the hold up but yeah leaving soon and won’t have much internet for about 7 hrs but...

Ape is not FBI

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

If this is a cult game all claims will go out the window & most likely that's why Barry said not to reveal characters since the characters are protown FBI is looking for them. However, even so as long as we kill the queen b ( Roy Petty) they should all turn back to normal.

What makes you think this? I’ve only played one cult game, but this is not what happened

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GATA said:

CLAIMS SO FAR

Hess (replaced Arsis) ? (VT)

Losmeister WENDY (?)

BallinPB  ? (?) Not FBI

Spoot-Face Buddy (VT)

GATA ? (Cartel Town Mason)

Lizzy Ben Davis (Maybe Paranoid Cop)

Ape Cartel ? (VT)

Dicetosser (replaced Stark)

jvill

JETS ? (Cartel Town Mason)

Drums Sherrif Knix (Cop)

CTM

JiF

kdels Charlotte (Mirror)

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha i am really sorry about the hold up but yeah leaving soon and won’t have much internet for about 7 hrs but...

Ape is not FBI

Thank you 

Vote Dice

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I dont even know this means but ok

It means the way you’re stringing things together into a story, feels like narrative. I’m pretty sure you’re not confused by this. Either way, you’re one of the few seeing the game the same as me. Not FOS, just saying if you work hard enough you can make anything scummy.

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

is it wrong that as a grown man I'm scared to be sedated and have a camera shoved down my throat?  I'm kind of scared/nervous and it's happening tomorrow.

The summer I got married, they thought they found stomach cancer. I’ve had several at both ends. I’m always anxious about anything medical. Being told ‘don’t worry’ is not empathetic. All I can say is, the drugs are fun and it’s far better to keep up with screening. It’ll be okay, but totally normal to be anxious.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So after the 80 lynch, LK investigates himself then he investigates Gata.  I understand him investigating himself but to investigate Gata I think was stupid.  With the scene suggesting a flip also, it now seem suspicious.  

I suggested it, because she has a mason partner that can fact check him. You could have spoken up then.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Oh ffs. I almost made a remark earlier when someone said pac helped with setup that when will the conversions start happenning.. that sloppymessyfat idiot loves his conversions so its definitely possible 

I missed the part Pac helped out. He basically only runs conversions games.  Ugh

@Jetsfan80  want to sub in? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

N2 death scene for Nyn, rest of the scene just talks about Jonah and the bobcats. Bolded, as well as the song choice, definitely seems to indicate a flipping of sides. And yeah, none of the death scenes have explicitly shown FBI doing the killing.

Goot catch, I did not think that implied a conversion.

It’s possible that the FBI can flip anyone or it might be possible that players that are “searching” can only convert the player they’re looking for. I’ll reread and try to unfocus on figuring out the game because I’m kinda stuck of figuring out the game type.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve had several at both ends. I’m always anxious. Being told ‘don’t worry’ is not empathetic. All I can say is, the drugs are fun.

Are we talking about the endoscopy still or your personal life?  

• Haha 3

Just now, kdels62 said:

It’s possible that the FBI can flip anyone or it might be possible that players that are “searching” can only convert the player they’re looking for. I’ll reread and try to unfocus on figuring out the game because I’m kinda stuck of figuring out the game type.

Bolded part is what I was thinking also.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It means the way you’re stringing things together into a story, feels like narrative. I’m pretty sure you’re not confused by this. Either way, you’re one of the few seeing the game the same as me. Not FOS, just saying if you work hard enough you can make anything scummy.

Sure and I get building narrative but how else do you build case and review play if you're not utilizing hindsight?  Just confused by that particular piece.  It's basically all hindsight as you're looking back and gathering info.  And yes, in general, I look to validate my feelings.  It's why I can be very good or very bad for the town.  As you well know.  

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sure and I get building narrative but how else do you build case and review play if you're not utilizing hindsight?  Just confused by that particular piece.  It's basically all hindsight as you're looking back and gathering info.  And yes, in general, I look to validate my feelings.  It's why I can be very good or very bad for the town.  As you well know.  

It’s the connecting/story-telling aspect of it. Anyway. Now you’re getting into semantics, that only noobs should be arguing over.