Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, JiF said:

This really isn’t hard.  His reveal was terrible and he lied.  Lol  and even if we are wrong it’s and even loss since he can’t be trusted but we’re not lol

^ lynch this basic bitch too

Just now, JiF said:

This really isn’t hard.  His reveal was terrible and he lied.  Lol  and even if we are wrong it’s and even loss since he can’t be trusted but we’re not lol

Yes jif I'm scum with zero pressure and I've decided to kamikaze to get JETs lynched.

Makes a ton of sense 

Just now, CTM said:

I'm giving you a liar, the correct play is to vet me by lynching jets 

Gata's little gotcha is basic bitch stuff. Dont be a basic bitch 

Where is ape when I need him ffs

Ape said we can’t treat cartel like other faction either this is connect the dots 

stop playing dumb you could have easily done this on a different player.

you chose Jets for what ? 

you “earned” 2 now get one magically and visit a mason and not jif that you were voting for 1/2 the game 

foh this makes 0 sense 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

Yes jif I'm scum with zero pressure and I've decided to kamikaze to get JETs lynched.

Makes a ton of sense 

Haha all good we kills Jets tomorrow if we are wrong.  We can afford it.  But we are not.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Haha please can’t believe how bad you played this, well that’s not true.  Credit for avoiding the Lynch last time but bye bye.  Lol 

Right. Lynch all liars. Noob mafia 

Yeah not moving.  Party time over here.  House full of peeps.  **** Covid.  Slow smoked 16lbs of pork butt, been on for 12 hours, started at midnight!  Got chicken wings, sausage and more Booze than I can drink!  But I will try!    Happy 4th!!

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ape said we can’t treat cartel like other faction either this is connect the dots 

you “earned” 2 now get one magically and visit a mason and not jif that you were voting for 1/2 the game 

foh this makes 0 sense 

I mean you are casing me  not even understanding what I'm claiming.. you are flailing 

I didnt visit a Mason, watches dont track

I watched hess

Result, jets visited 

Since the mid had been wrong before I confirmed. Wait so the claimed Mason jets visited hess ?

He responded sarcastically. Let me double check and pasted the intial pm confirming that jets visited 

I earned an odd night watcher. Not a 2x watch 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

foh this makes 0 sense 

I promise you I am not lying, if you are actually town you need to consider JETs is some kind of double agent.

100% I'm going to flip odd night watcher 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I mean you are casing me  not even understanding what I'm claiming.. you are flailing 

I didnt visit a Mason, watches dont track

I watched hess

Result, jets visited 

Since the mid had been wrong before I confirmed. Wait so the claimed Mason jets visited hess ?

He responded sarcastically. Let me double check and pasted the intial pm confirming that jets visited 

I earned an odd night watcher. Not a 2x watch 

Sorry you watched the doc @HessStation what did you do ? 

you said 2x and gave us a whole explanation on why you didn’t use it Day 2 then now you’re odd night Lmaooo 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I promise you I am not lying, if you are actually town you need to consider JETs is some kind of double agent.

100% I'm going to flip odd night watcher 

Can this be accurate? 

can a player be in 2 qts? 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sorry you watched the doc @HessStation what did you do ? 

you said 2x and gave us a whole explanation on why you didn’t use it Day 2 then now you’re odd night Lmaooo 

When you watch someone your results are who targetted them. Jets targetted hess for something last night.

I have no idea what hess did last night 

Gata if you are town. Think about this gir 2 seconds, you know I leave out details of my role as town. I just did it a fre games back when I was doc and claimed vt

Then consider what my end game might be? Why with no pressure would I make this story up about JETs, for what purpose? 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can this be accurate? 

can a player be in 2 qts? 

Yes we've had traitors and spies before. Not common but not unheard of.

If you are town you need to consider that possibility . I'm not lying 

Just now, CTM said:

When you watch someone your results are who targetted them. Jets targetted hess for something last night.

I have no idea what hess did last night 

Gata if you are town. Think about this gir 2 seconds, you know I leave out details of my role as town. I just did it a fre games back when I was doc and claimed vt

Then consider what my end game might be? Why with no pressure would I make this story up about JETs, for what purpose? 

Jets is the lawyer 

where has he/she done anything ?

You’re telling me the mod made a town mason a double agent? 

so he’s in a different qt too?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes we've had traitors and spies before. Not common but not unheard of.

If you are town you need to consider that possibility . I'm not lying 

So why lie about x2 and give us this elaborate reason why you didn’t use it night 2? 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Jofs reaction to this is surprising, hes falling back on tired noob principle of lynch all liars that is only used tongue in cheek.

Gatas reaction is normal for her.

Jets is unphased

Shut up You were just saying you’re next you make no sense

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

So why lie about x2 and give us this elaborate reason why you didn’t use it night 2? 

Cause I was protecting my pr from NK?

Multiple scum factions = why encourage a shot in my direction, better they shoot at each other 

Im heading out to  bbq, for those of you who are town.

Please ask yourselves why I would choose jets as a fake claim if lying? 

Why not go after jif or kdels. Who do not have a teammate and has had pressure ?

Why reveal before leaving for day at a bbq

What could my end game possibly be, if jets flips town mason, i get lynched tomorrow 

Why would i suicide bomb jets if I was scum?

None of the above makes sense. Use your brains, dont fall back on basic bitch mafia strat of lynch all liars

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jofs reaction to this is surprising, hes falling back on tired noob principle of lynch all liars that is only used tongue in cheek.

Gatas reaction is normal for her.

Jets is unphased

He is ignoring it. Brb 

unvote

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Did I or did I not claim.vt repeatedly as doc just a game or two ago ?

So Barry nerfed the game by giving me this PM. makes he flat out said the person’s character and not just mason 

in addition gives Jets a double identity 

You are mason with HelenPierce

Just now, Drums said:

He is ignoring it. Brb 

unvote

You are the greatest cop ever 

how tf did dice & 80 get lynched quicker than this 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Im heading out to  bbq, for those of you who are town.

Please ask yourselves why I would choose jets as a fake claim if lying? 

Why not go after jif or kdels. Who do not have a teammate and has had pressure ?

Why reveal before leaving for day at a bbq

What could my end game possibly be, if jets flips town mason, i get lynched tomorrow 

Why would i suicide bomb jets if I was scum?

None of the above makes sense. Use your brains, dont fall back on basic bitch mafia strat of lynch all liars

It doesn’t make sense, if you’re lying here you swing tomorrow (maybe even today). And JiF saying lynch all liars doesn’t track for me. A few games back he made a similar play as you are claiming you made now, lying about which night he had an investigation as cop.

im probably gone for most of the day too, just fired up the grill. Happy 4th everyone.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

So Barry nerfed the game by giving me this PM. makes he flat out said the person’s character and not just mason 

in addition gives Jets a double identity 

You are mason with HelenPierce

You are the greatest cop ever 

how tf did dice & 80 get lynched quicker than this 

Your mason partner hasn’t done a damn thing since claiming. At least I’m trying. Jvill and I dominated as masons a few games ago. Seems like you’re basically on your own in this game