Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

LAME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiF @CTM to clear something up it had NOTHING to do with Hess's standing in the game. It was a reference to a game we played a long time ago that Hess and I talked about through the years. In no way does it have anything at all to do with Hess in this game I hope that clears things up I would never attempt to **** up a game like some have in the past I hope you guys would know that.

F them, both are FBI anyway

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash coroner only says 1x BPV. So, it was a team kill from Langmore.

N1: Langmore shock Marty, someone shot him too, then a shot at jc. Scene suggested cowboy hat = Snell?

N2: langmores bobcat Jonah, Nelson shot freestater, no other shots? 

Is this right?

hmm reread N1...   cowboy hat Snell took part in both kills? overkill on marty and the gay black FBI dude? 

is 2 shots on a night a thing? does the overkills shots count at all cos we assume Marty was already Kentucky Fried Dead LaundryMan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiF @CTM to clear something up it had NOTHING to do with Hess's standing in the game. It was a reference to a game we played a long time ago that Hess and I talked about through the years. In no way does it have anything at all to do with Hess in this game I hope that clears things up I would never attempt to **** up a game like some have in the past I hope you guys would know that.

I was gonna ask about that but thought maybe I was misunderstanding something.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

I was gonna ask about that but thought maybe I was misunderstanding something.....

is this your first game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

F them, both are FBI anyway

Sniff Pacs sweaty pits you cretin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

for sure, I didn't think you'd out your team lol. Only sore loser man babies like @Ape would do that

Or 80 trying to buss his team and revealing his qt full name

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lizzard King keep doing investigations. Drums may be set to find fbi. You may be set to find langmores. If nothing else it’s pro-town for you to continue to give results that you’ll be accountable for. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash coroner only says 1x BPV. So, it was a team kill from Langmore.

N1: Langmore shock Marty, someone shot him too, then a shot at jc. Scene suggested cowboy hat = Snell?

N2: langmores bobcat Jonah, Nelson shot freestater, no other shots? 

Is this right?

That's all right, except I'm not sure we should infer that a cowboy hat = Snell. The 2nd shooter in SMC's death scene also wore a cowboy hat.

@GATA pointed to JC's death taking place on Snell property as a possible clue, so there's that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'll kick you in the balls and throw you off a boat bitch

^^

Reported on JiF's behalf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

hmm reread N1...   cowboy hat Snell took part in both kills? overkill on marty and the gay black FBI dude? 

is 2 shots on a night a thing? does the overkills shots count at all cos we assume Marty was already Kentucky Fried Dead LaundryMan?

I'd think it's more likely two separate killers, rather than both by the same cowbay hat wearing dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'd think it's more likely two separate killers, rather than both by the same cowbay hat wearing dude.

ahhh....

but does anybody besides snell wear one...i mean, in the show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

ahhh....

but does anybody besides snell wear one...i mean, in the show?

I can't recall.

Right now I'm working off the assumption that the 2nd shooter on SMC was FBI, because that's the simplest answer.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thinking about Gata revisiting Smash, this after the CTM back forth was over about joining trains and I got back to being focused. 

Dice and our FBI Cop's posts stood out...

Yup, good call Jif. I took for granted the fact that some other dude came in at the end and fired a shot and just thought it was him. Noted for future situations. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can't recall.

Right now I'm working off the assumption that the 2nd shooter on SMC was FBI, because that's the simplest answer.

and the mod was saying that alot of the narrative isnt for clues, something like that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

and the mod was saying that alot of the narrative isnt for clues, something like that....

Day lynch scenes for flavor only.  Night kill scenes can offer clues.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@Lizzard King keep doing investigations. Drums may be set to find fbi. You may be set to find langmores. If nothing else it’s pro-town for you to continue to give results that you’ll be accountable for. 

 

Lizard King is a liar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 10:08 AM, Stark said:

he's done this the last few games... just pointing it out. doesn't clear him but its not completely "new" for him

 

On 6/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, Stark said:

uh 1 reason, he's your scum teammate 

1st post in regards to Drums.  Second post directly to Drums.  Obviously Dice replaced Stark but just wanted to note this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Lizard King is a liar

Why?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Day lynch scenes for flavor only.  Night kill scenes can offer clues.

aha! THANKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I’m like ten pages back and that’s being generous, have been out all day and don’t have time now either with caching up to do on work and then driving tomorrow. So, here’s the rub. I investigated 80 and we saw how that went. I investigated myself and I came back non town. I am not sure if I am confused or paranoid but the results right now point to confused. I could re investigate myself and see if I get a new result. Open to suggestions here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You know it she knows it I know it we all know it

ok Arsis

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can't recall.

Right now I'm working off the assumption that the 2nd shooter on SMC was FBI, because that's the simplest answer.

This. Also, we’re not trying to solve the flavor... we’re trying to kill non townies. All this over-analysis if kills is a bit distracting. It has its place, but to me Snash was undone by pushing bad logic. Not the scene. 

Stick to what works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Guys I’m like ten pages back and that’s being generous, have been out all day and don’t have time now either with caching up to do on work and then driving tomorrow. So, here’s the rub. I investigated 80 and we saw how that went. I investigated myself and I came back non town. I am not sure if I am confused or paranoid but the results right now point to confused. I could re investigate myself and see if I get a new result. Open to suggestions here. 

Investigate the masons. Since there are two of them, they can at least fact check your result. 

That or any of the claimed parties. Just don’t keep giving us self investigations.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This. Also, we’re not trying to solve the flavor... we’re trying to kill non townies. All this over-analysis if kills is a bit distracting. It has its place, but to me Snash was undone by pushing bad logic. Not the scene. 

Stick to what works.

I agree, the set up talk is fine and dandy but it's not helping you find scum.  We being veteran scum hunters we are, focused on the play and Smash's was terrible and made no sense from a town perspective and then even more so when he claimed Ruth.    That said, the scene did say part of the family like Spoot pointed out, which put over the top for me.  Smash can push bad logic with both alignments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JiF said:

I agree, the set up talk is fine and dandy but it's not helping you find scum.  We being veteran scum hunters we are, focused on the play and Smash's was terrible and made no sense from a town perspective and then even more so when he claimed Ruth.    That said, the scene did say part of the family like Spoot pointed out, which put over the top for me.  Smash can push bad logic with both alignments. 

True, he can. It was the self-vetting agenda and no work as part of town trying to solve that gave him up to me. He did a good job weaving when I pressed him, but it all cane out in the wash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I agree, the set up talk is fine and dandy but it's not helping you find scum.  We being veteran scum hunters we are, focused on the play and Smash's was terrible and made no sense from a town perspective and then even more so when he claimed Ruth.    That said, the scene did say part of the family like Spoot pointed out, which put over the top for me.  Smash can push bad logic with both alignments. 

Which brings back to my initial point on what was pinging with CTM for me, not so much the voting garbage it turned into.  He was working off gut, late in the game with a ton of info and ***up for interpretation*** joining trains which makes me want to look back, when we were starting to poke Smash about his role, CTM was still hyper focused on a semantics conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 1:28 PM, Drums said:

I too believed SMC because jvill and i were main characters in your game and had a 1x protection because people were looking for us. I thought people were saying smc was scum after that to maybe help the doc, who then had to decide to protect smc or me, so I did not say anything about smc after the lynch
 

Either way, Smash said he shot and it is in the story as a lone guy in the woods with a cowboy hat I think. Seems to check out. Not sure why you guys keep going back and forth, what’s done is done. 

 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, CTM said:

My ping was a gut reaction to a couple of his posts around the crusher train.

 

 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, Smashmouth said:

The Langmores absolutely did not clearly kill Marty . Barry already said that was Flavor in the death scene . I think the Lynches have the info. not NK's

Either way it does not say anywhere the Langmores killed Marty is says they were pissed about giving him his money back which I think Ruth was the one who pushed that based on it being money tied to the cartel and Marty said that would get them dead quick if they didn't return it.

 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, CTM said:

Who do you think killed SMC?

 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:34 PM, Smashmouth said:

He got electrocuted then Shot by me I am saying scum Electrocuted Marty then I shot him then the Langmorse killed JC since JC was scum he could not just shoot himslef and the Mirror didnt claim anything nor did another possible Vig so it had to be the Langmores as SK who killed JC

 

21 hours ago, CTM said:

i have an idea..

 

lets kill a mofo

 

21 hours ago, CTM said:

ugh, can't believe i have the urge to make an acute joke

his description of my vote pattern wasn't close to accurate, not sure how it's obtuse to challenge it

 

20 hours ago, CTM said:

yep not knowing the source material is a problem

 

18 hours ago, CTM said:

I blame dandie

 

4 hours ago, CTM said:

No clue whats happening, going to vote smash to avoid random buy 0 chance to catch up

Unvote

Vote smash 

Here is everything that CTM posted after arguing with me about semantic on joining trains/joining every train.

The most notable is the only time he does address the Smash conversation is asking him a direct question that had been answered before and look at Smash's response.  It was damn near incoherent babble.   CTM never responds.  Comes in with the idea to kill someone, makes a bunch of jokes, has no idea whats happening but will hammer to avoid rando oh and golly gee, he's too late, his bot beat him to it. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In retrospect as I read back, it looked like he was almost creating cover for Smash by arguing semantics with me.  Once he realized people were picking up on how Smash didnt make any sense and I had bowed out of the meaningless debate we were having and went back to Smash, he asks a generic question, gets a ridiculous answer, ignores nonsensical answers and goes joke mode till a late hammer vote.  Which was the crux of my case, CTM is not hunting, he isnt trying, he's been voting me since day 1 on guts pots and avoided the entire Smash situation only to drop what I perceive to be a distancing hammer vote. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 4:35 AM, Smashmouth said:

Unvote JIF for now I think he has done a good job in his defense and I voted him more for reaction than for thinking he was actually scum in the first place.  

When it comes to the Langmore/Wyatt/Freestater NK  it looks to me like this may be a serial killer faction and would explain the Killing of JC more than a Mirror shot would IMHO since they came up orange and not red like scum.

So with that being said we have town Masons, Regular town, a SK team and a scum team IMHO. Unless Free was working alone and I don't think that's the case.

Losmeister has made weak defenses has not really done any scun hunting worth a crap and for Christs sake hes quoting the Ape, a more beloved Ape but an Ape none the less.

Vote Losmeister

Doing an ISO on Smash, saw this post.  Figured I'd share it.  Kind of makes me feel better about Los.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, Smashmouth said:

not vouching for CTM at all just know his style and when his is not posting most of the time he is disinterested town. He could be busy for all I know but my years of playing with him say town. of course its still day one so ...

interesting post early in the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...