Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm going to stop with the cuck bit, feels gross.  Not a torch I want to carry on.  lol

sorry!

I was gonna say. Consider whose material you are ripping. You can do better.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

haha, i deserve it though after encouraging Arsis to annoy ape :)

Another notch in your hand braided hemp fail belt.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

If I die tonight, which is highly likely because I'm stepping into some next level sh*t or as the legendary Billy Hoyle once said, "I'm in the zone, man, I'm in the zone" - look at this monsters behavior. 

You’re coming across as building a narrative from hindsight. Just so you know. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

You really do ruin everything.

also:

573C7810-50AB-4875-8D85-93C927774FA0.thumb.jpeg.9db4024c40c6ecb2a3ef177795d520be.jpeg

Nice cut off lol, gambit in this context usually means sacrificing a teammate for a strategic advantage. Just like chess, see: Kivam's Gambit

image.png.56cfaf5c670c5bcbb857da0eea30b997.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

omfg you're about to dive into another semantic debate. I want to break my 4 iron over your head right now

Words have meaning and are important. Apes' afraid of you right now but he knows what a gambit means in mafia parlance.

Lets just leave it at that I at least have figured out what you are talking about now

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Barry McCockinner usually the roster shows faction and role for the dead, can we ask for that to be updated?

I’m having a really hard time reconciling the amount of super roles in this. Definitely don’t think they’re all town. 

I said that earlier, in between following trains.

We either have an unbalanced game or a few liars. I don't think kdels and arsis can exist together, particularity with competing evil teams that can kill one another.

I suggest we lynch kdels as ArsisStation role is more common and I'm pretty sure someone earlier said a BP doc fits the theme.. 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Words have meaning and are important. Apes' afraid of you right now but he knows what a gambit means in mafia parlance.

Lets just leave it at that I at least have figured out what you are talking about now

Afraid of him?

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

We either have an unbalanced game or a few liars. I don't think kdels and arsis can exist together, particularity with competing evil teams that can kill one another.

I suggest we lynch kdels as ArsisStation role is more common and I'm pretty sure someone earlier said a BP doc fits the theme.. 

Harssistation which i gave him the nickname acknowledged Arsis lied about the role 

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nice cut off lol, gambit in this context usually means sacrificing a teammate for a strategic advantage. Just like chess, see: Kivam's Gambit

image.png.56cfaf5c670c5bcbb857da0eea30b997.png

I hate you for making me do this. Literally fits both the dictionary and mafia definitions. I’d say I’d offer JiF my driver instead of my 3 iron to whack you over the head with, but you’d probably respond that because the driver is lighter than the iron it would actually do less damage.

4A97F008-C8B4-4799-9A2A-FAA57D9CFCF9.thumb.jpeg.bea149b3ac01bc043a69b5cd3a439600.jpeg

68B7038B-8A39-4CAA-83CF-8113A896386F.jpeg

C916157C-7C0B-4B9C-90BE-839BEE46A765.jpeg

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol yeah, that was Arsis

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I agree with this line of reasoning.

I hate you for making me do this. Literally fits both the dictionary and mafia definitions. I’d say I’d offer JiF my driver instead of my 3 iron to whack you over the head with, but you’d probably respond that because the driver is lighter than the iron it would actually do less damage.

I mean, neither is gonna do much damage when wielded by a twink.

• Haha 4

Chess > mafia.

In any event, we've moved on jvill

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Chess > mafia.

In any event, we've moved on jvill

Thank god

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

I remember that, didn't someone confirm it though?

I don’t believe so. I’ve watched the show, there is a backstory for a character who got shot and survived, which is what Arsis hinted at, but he absolutely does not prove to be bulletproof in the end. Hess has since said the claim was a lie.

26 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Thank god

I don’t believe so. I’ve watched the show, there is a backstory for a character who got shot and survived, which is what Arsis hinted at, but he absolutely does not prove to be bulletproof in the end. Hess has since said the claim was a lie.

Ok, so either way.. lynch kdels?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ok, so either way.. lynch kdels?

Not sure if I’m sold on that without seeing what happens tonight. Do you still think kdels being mirror would make town overpowered if Arsis was full of it and knowing that Smash was? That would leave us with a claimed mirror, mason team, cop that identifies one faction, insane/paranoid cop, and a dead 1x unlynchable, plus the still unclaimed roles. Typing that out that does seem like a lot, but a lot more plausible than throwing in a bulletproof doc and vig with a vest. 

32 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not sure if I’m sold on that without seeing what happens tonight. Do you still think kdels being mirror would make town overpowered if Arsis was full of it and knowing that Smash was? That would leave us with a claimed mirror, mason team, cop that identifies one faction, insane/paranoid cop, and a dead 1x unlynchable, plus the still unclaimed roles. Typing that out that does seem like a lot, but a lot more plausible than throwing in a bulletproof doc and vig with a vest. 

Arsis is still doc tho right?

And the factions can kill one another, so not balanced unless theres more of each group than we think

5 hours ago, GATA said:

But Harsisstation said he lied 

Hess laughed at Arsis’s reveal it feels like a lie but is it really a lie? 

If we really want to vet me, we can have the cop try and investigate me and they’ll just get a read on themselves. That’s a waste of a PR just to vet me. I’d rather just have it talked out and be lynched than waste night action with so many players still in the game.

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Hess laughed at Arsis’s reveal it feels like a lie but is it really a lie? 

If we really want to vet me, we can have the cop try and investigate me and they’ll just get a read on themselves. That’s a waste of a PR just to vet me. I’d rather just have it talked out and be lynched than waste night action with so many players still in the game.

I'd rather not direct cops investigation he should investigate who he wants your Charlotte character hasn't been countered neither has los' Wendy so I'm not placing my vote on either of you

Hess said he was VT I believe

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@Barry McCockinner usually the roster shows faction and role for the dead, can we ask for that to be updated?

I’m having a really hard time reconciling the amount of super roles in this. Definitely don’t think they’re all town. 

The original post has been updated

Roster:

1. JetFan80 - Bobby Dean (Town) - Vanilla - Lynched D2
  2. Hess (replaced Arsis)
  3. Losmeister
  4. BallinPB
  5. Spoot-Face (replaced Crusher)
  6. JC - Agent Evans (FBI) - Even Night Tracker - Killed N1
  7. GATA
  8. Lizzy
  9. Ape
  10. Dicetosser (replaced Stark)
  11. jvill
  12. JETS
  13. Freestater - Wyatt Langmore (Langmore Family) - Searching for Darlene - Killed N2
  14. Smash - Ruth (Langmore Family) - 1x BPV, Searching for Marty - Lynched D3
  15. Drums
  16. CTM
  17. Scorpion Woman - Jonah Byrde (Town) - Activated Innocent Child - Killed N2
  18. JiF
  19. SMC - Marty (Town) - 1x Unkillable, Searching for Ruth - Killed N1
  20. kdels

*** Mod Note ***

Still waiting on night actions, which are over due at this point. I'll give a little more time but at this point I could move on and people will miss out ...

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The original post has been updated

Roster:

1. JetFan80 - Bobby Dean (Town) - Vanilla - Lynched D2
  2. Hess (replaced Arsis)
  3. Losmeister
  4. BallinPB
  5. Spoot-Face (replaced Crusher)
  6. JC - Agent Evans (FBI) - Even Night Tracker - Killed N1
  7. GATA
  8. Lizzy
  9. Ape
  10. Dicetosser (replaced Stark)
  11. jvill
  12. JETS
  13. Freestater - Wyatt Langmore (Langmore Family) - Searching for Darlene - Killed N2
  14. Smash - Ruth (Langmore Family) - 1x BPV, Searching for Marty - Lynched D3
  15. Drums
  16. CTM
  17. Scorpion Woman - Jonah Byrde (Town) - Activated Innocent Child - Killed N2
  18. JiF
  19. SMC - Marty (Town) - 1x Unkillable, Searching for Ruth - Killed N1
  20. kdels

*** Mod Note ***

Still waiting on night actions, which are over due at this point. I'll give a little more time but at this point I could move on and people will miss out ...

Idk if it's drums but he said he was in the process of moving to a different city. 

If it's not ??‍♀️

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’d say I’d offer JiF my driver instead of my 3 iron to whack you over the head with, but you’d probably respond that because the driver is lighter than the iron it would actually do less damage.

Give me that f'ing 3 iron...