Jump to content

Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)


Spoot-Face
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

But if we're going based on play you are more of an aggressive player D1 you picked that up when you went to the Champs league. That is a valid point.

Now you did shoot yourself in the foot last game , that may be the only reason I haven't really bothered to suss you on it. Thankfully, we ended up winning. 

So after saying before signups to this game that I was gonna wait a little, then once d2 came I became aggressive and haven’t changed that since, what’s your point?

How is that even relevant anymore? All ballin has is things from d1 and he hasn’t changed. How’s that possible? With actual lynches ans info he is still going on d1. 
 

Still waiting on your thoughts from his case. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

He pinged earlier for buddying.  Sticking with that read until I see something better.  

Show me.  I just looked back and I don't see it.  I only see you nudge him for not insulting you enough which you said is not apart of his meta.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Drums I'm not ignoring you but I kind of am.  I need to think about this for a little. 

Ok. Been asking since last night but please go back to your qt and reassess with your team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Drums said:

So after saying before signups to this game that I was gonna wait a little, then once d2 came I became aggressive and haven’t changed that since, what’s your point?

How is that even relevant anymore? All ballin has is things from d1 and he hasn’t changed. How’s that possible? With actual lynches ans info he is still going on d1. 
 

Still waiting on your thoughts from his case. 

1. I didn't see that 

2. I was just stating that I understand his point on you but I thought you might have come in reserved based on that fact of the previous game. Did I not mention that?

3. I don't see the case on you and I mentioned that on my last list of reads and when I addressed Ballin I told him I'd look over it again but I didn't see anything that pinged aside from the I'll wait for tomorrow quote as if you knew you'd survive

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Show me.  I just looked back and I don't see it.  I only see you nudge him for not insulting you enough which you said is not apart of his meta.  

Yes, it absolutely is.  Every single time he's buddied up to me, even slightly, he's ended up rolling scum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

The ship's smelliest crewmen was sleeping alone in his handmade hammock, spun from hemp fibers, his own unwashed hair, and pubes he found in the shower drain. No one saw -- or cared -- when the figure crept silently up to him and put a bullet between his eyes. He could've been left there for weeks with no one being able to distinguish the smell of his rotting corpse from that of his usual odor.

 

CTM -- Vanilla Town has been killed

@GATA

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GATA said:

1. I didn't see that 

2. I was just stating that I understand his point on you but I thought you might have come in reserved based on that fact of the previous game. Did I not mention that?

3. I don't see the case on you and I mentioned that on my last list of reads and when I addressed Ballin I told him I'd look over it again but I didn't see anything that pinged aside from the I'll wait for tomorrow quote as if you knew you'd survive

and I mentioned on my last list of reads why I read you as town. 

You came in voting for Crush and never let up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im voting ape because he immediately jumped on crushers train and seems to question things, definitely questions me and I was all over it. 
 

Gata Im like hmm because she voted crusher then started asking qs like she knew he was a bomb and didn’t want to have to decide to hammer or not vote him after upvoting posts at night about it so needed to vote him first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Drums said:

Ok. Been asking since last night but please go back to your qt and reassess with your team.

Gross.  Yes and I've been ignoring you because you said you can do it all night and I just wont do it.  I don't care enough to do it honestly.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Im voting ape because he immediately jumped on crushers train and seems to question things, definitely questions me and I was all over it. 
 

Gata Im like hmm because she voted crusher then started asking qs like she knew he was a bomb and didn’t want to have to decide to hammer or not vote him after upvoting posts at night about it so needed to vote him first.

I read the exchange first before I voted I posted after I voted to lay my case from Crusher 

Spinning narrative is a scum move 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Here's where I am 

Scum to town

I think Dice (based on everything that happened with Nyn , his narrative pushing etc) 

80 / CTM  suss on both

-so @Jetsfan80 pushing the JV lynch could have been scum knowing they planted the bomb & just let town blast themselves 

I will say though the Crush vote was the only thing that bring him a little more credibility but I'm still suss

- @CTM wanted to talk out the Fatsie vote I didn't get it. Crush literally avoided answering any of my questions about his "PR" he should have been on the train. So I'm not sold he's scum yet because he's the type to try to distance and it could have been a good opportunity to do so. But then again he might have known crush was planted a bomb ?

@Integrity28 - Also suss on you because of the whole Nyn situation. 80 says you're scum based on your meta too 

@BallinPB - Neutral I don't have a read on him yet

@Drums looks good with his Crush vote he never let off and it didn't seem like he was distancing I could be wrong

Also I appreciate you all tagging ❤️ more than you know 

 

23 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Myself Ape and Gata.  I'll be back later.  

You were my top 3 last night so this was funny. 
 

ballin has them in his top three, gata has them in hers. Ballin just cant seem to say why. I’d have even taken past tense at this point 

my guess is ape knows ballin has a bomb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Drums said:

 

You were my top 3 last night so this was funny. 
 

ballin has them in his top three, gata has them in hers. Ballin just cant seem to say why. I’d have even taken past tense at this point 

my guess is ape knows ballin has a bomb

Ape knows I have a bomb so he's voting me?  How does that work if suposedly in your thinking me and Ape are scum?   Now you're just assuming bombs are left now?  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BallinPB said:

Ape knows I have a bomb so he's voting me?  How does that work if suposedly in your thinking me and Ape are scum?   Now you're just assuming bombs are left now?  

He thought i was coming out voting you and dice too. Trying to set up a townie. Why do you think I’m not voting you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...