Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I've been thinking a lot about this and we should peel back and just lynch 80.  

He made it past the D1 lynch last game.  Bad decision.  We then swiftly provided a quick and forceful response to that based off of a certain Lizard's paranoid takes and we lynched him to the benefit of town.  Was he town you ask?  Why yes yes he was.  But the joy and laughter that this brought all of the players was enough to stimulate and motivate town to decisive victory.  

So I ask you all.  We can sit back and pop Jvills cherry but is that really fun?  I would receive no pleasure in lynching Jvill.  To see 80 lynched however brightens up my day to an endless extent and I have a feeling a couple of you here share that same sentiment.  

unvote 

vote 80

Oh My Word GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GATA said:

why?

dice is like a kangaroo. Gotta observe him closely to see if he's hiding something naughty in his pocket. 

Also he's a dirty aussie so it's a w/w situation really.

Plus dice sticks out like a sore thumb usually. It's his nature. I don't see him trying to fit in by hopping on a speedlynch of someone he doesn't know well. If he had done that with Nolder or Verbal it would have been passable for me... but this is very unusual for him.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

So you think the mod would give scum post restriction?

post restrictions aren't AI.

We don't know IF this is a post restriction at all... if he's doing it to earn something...... god knows.

But I'm not comfortable with the idea of giving it some sort of lean read wise. I think that's a bad idea.

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

whatup scorpion woman? Should we lynch JiF since he's apparently in a box and this is minesweeper?

Can you explain to me what's your take on this exactly? cause I'm not following.

What happens if he's a bomb?

Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash(5)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill, JiF (3)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Not Voting -- CTM

Jvill is at L-3

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

A strong vote.  I'd say.  What are your thoughts on GATA trying to lead the town?  

No strong thoughts on Gata.  I feel in the games I've played with her she's always trying to lead in some capacity.  What do you think? 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

post restrictions aren't AI.

We don't know IF this is a post restriction at all... if he's doing it to earn something...... god knows.

But I'm not comfortable with the idea of giving it some sort of lean read wise. I think that's a bad idea.

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

dice is like a kangaroo. Gotta observe him closely to see if he's hiding something naughty in his pocket. 

Also he's a dirty aussie so it's a w/w situation really.

Plus dice sticks out like a sore thumb usually. It's his nature. I don't see him trying to fit in by hopping on a speedlynch of someone he doesn't know well. If he had done that with Nolder or Verbal it would have been passable for me... but this is very unusual for him.

I agree with you on both

In regards to Jif, I don't think we should lynch him under the assumption he's a bomb till we find out more about his gif responses.

32 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I've been thinking a lot about this and we should peel back and just lynch 80.  

He made it past the D1 lynch last game.  Bad decision.  We then swiftly provided a quick and forceful response to that based off of a certain Lizard's paranoid takes and we lynched him to the benefit of town.  Was he town you ask?  Why yes yes he was.  But the joy and laughter that this brought all of the players was enough to stimulate and motivate town to decisive victory.  

So I ask you all.  We can sit back and pop Jvills cherry but is that really fun?  I would receive no pleasure in lynching Jvill.  To see 80 lynched however brightens up my day to an endless extent and I have a feeling a couple of you here share that same sentiment.  

unvote 

vote 80

for the lulz

Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash(5)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill, JiF (3)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Gata -- CTM (1)

Jvill is at L-3

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pac gave me one so we could have a QT and therefore a NK.  

Picture of Screeched

You tripping?

I got to earn something too by talking about Red Lobster but I wasn't scum 

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

A strong vote.  I'd say.  What are your thoughts on GATA trying to lead the town?  

Robots always think they know what's best for human beings.  SEE:

• Metropolis (1927)
  • 2001:  A Space Odyssey (1968)
  • Colossus:  The Forbin Project (1970)
  • Westworld (1973)
  • Star Trek:  The Motion Picture (1979)
  • Alien (1979)
  • Blade Runner (1982)
  • Tron (1982)
  • WarGames (1983)
  • The Terminator (1984)
  • Robocop (1987)