Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash, CTM, Barry (7)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill, JiF (3)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Jvill is at L-1!!

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

To begin a game of minesweeper you have to click the first box. Lynch this.

This is an interesting point actually. I was just doing a little research on the game, I guess you start with a box revealed and this:

"Some versions of Minesweeper will set up the board by never placing a mine on the first square revealed.[1] Minesweeper for versions of Windows protects the first square revealed;" Source is Wiki

I am still keen on seeing the Jvill thing play out but am open to discussion about the above. 

40 minutes ago, Drums said:

This is an interesting point actually. I was just doing a little research on the game, I guess you start with a box revealed and this:

"Some versions of Minesweeper will set up the board by never placing a mine on the first square revealed.[1] Minesweeper for versions of Windows protects the first square revealed;" Source is Wiki

I am still keen on seeing the Jvill thing play out but am open to discussion about the above. 

Dr Who Join GIF

unvote

vote JiF

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Lately, I've been interested in watching 80 play his game out.  

Voyeurism Defense Lawyer in Utah | Wasatch Defense Lawyer Salt Lake

It's a good decision.  I make games more entertaining.  And lately I've been fairly obvious when scum despite my best efforts.

Don't buy the "Lynch 80 D1, always" hype, folks.  It's just not worth it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash, CTM, Barry (7)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Jvill is at L-1!!

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Dr Who Join GIF

unvote

vote JiF

F**k you.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash, CTM (6)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Jvill is at L-2!!

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a good decision.  I make games more entertaining.  And lately I've been fairly obvious when scum despite my best efforts.

Don't buy the "Lynch 80 D1, always" hype, folks.  It's just not worth it.

Luckily for you everyone seems to have a new shiny toy lately. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Post count comparison:

• Nyn (said pre-game she'd be low activity):  43
  • Jvill (usually on the lower activity side in games):  20
  • Ape (on vacation):  14
  • Smash:  6
  • Stark (not playing in this game):  4

lol.

I’m teh scum!!!!! 

• Haha 1

To be clear, I moved into my families lake house. We don’t have an end date in mind. I’m working from home, but we’re also trying to give my kids a summer camp experience up here. So, I’m not really on vacation until the weekends. The weekdays are a mix of doing my job and making sure my kids don’t drown or find the keys to the quad.... or any of the other 500 hazards here.

10 hours ago, Drums said:

fence GIF

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you first.

nope. Im Town.

red is totally valid   usually.  But im pretty sick of not being listened to at all, getting mislynched for no reason, and being removed from a game near the end simply because im in australia.

So i figure the way I play must just not work here. Probably because i actually try to make sense.

So this game, like i said earlier im trying to play JN style. No reasons, no depth, tell eveything that moves to GFY,  generally act like a chiled with You first! sort of things.

Doesn't change the fact that im Town.

Probably doesn't change the fact that I will get mislynched for no reasons. Off my current train nyn is the only one with a reason. And it is a good one,   just not for this game.

scum post.  my vote stays.

don't care whatever GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To be clear, I moved into my families lake house. We don’t have an end date in mind. I’m working from home, but we’re also trying to give my kids a summer camp experience up here. So, I’m not really on vacation until the weekends. The weekdays are a mix of doing my job and making sure my kids don’t drown or find the keys to the quad.... or any of the other 500 hazards here.

launch GIF

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Drums said:

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

fence GIF

good point. btw, what's up with jitters? He's barely posting and not demanding answers from everyone d1. 

the warriors play GIF

• Haha 1