The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

I may be lumped into town because of flavor. My particular character. That’s why I’ve been mostly quiet about it, other that heavy doubt in his claim.

JC, your post came across as a slip, hence piping up. Not sure kdels and I cannot coexist. I had to re-read character plots. Let’s put it this way. I hate my character, see: my first post in the game. LOL

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

the thing is I don’t know how to go about it. Barksdale Crew is what I can find out or not, no town who has died has been indicated as being a part of a crew. I don’t believe Ape can be town and Barksdale at the same time. 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but if that's the case Ape just literally admitted to being scum? I find that hard to believe. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I may be lumped into town because of flavor. My particular character. That’s why I’ve been mostly quiet about it, other that heavy doubt in his claim.

JC, your post came across as a slip, hence piping up. Not sure kdels and I cannot coexist. I had to re-read character plots. Let’s put it this way. I hate my character, see: my first post in the game. LOL

So you told us that your characters backstory is Barksdale, not that your in game designation is Barksdale? 

51 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is mighty close to a character reveal, which jvill explicitly forbade.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #996:

After 80 once visited an adult movie theater, the owners had to shutter the doors for 3 days for intensive cleaning before they decided to just burn it down and start fresh at a new, and untainted site. The original site is now a vacant lot where even weeds refuse to grow.

Scummiest post of game.

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

huh? did you just inadvertantly  claim scum?

You know that would never happen.

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

the thing is I don’t know how to go about it. Barksdale Crew is what I can find out or not, no town who has died has been indicated as being a part of a crew. I don’t believe Ape can be town and Barksdale at the same time. 

I am town. I am not in Barksdale crew or Stanfeikd crew. I mixed part of character name with crew allegiance and got confused/excited about a gotcha on jc. It happens when you half-ass the game. ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So According to you, there’s a difference between being Barksdale and Barksdale crew. A difference which hasn’t been acknowledged til now? 

If the confusion lies in that, I’ll state that I get result on Barksdale Crew or not Barksdale Crew.

Yes. I hadn’t put the pieces together until now. Whatever. Just don’t crater in my laziness.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Scummiest post of game.

I am town. I am not in Barksdale crew or Stanfeikd crew. I mixed part of character name with crew allegiance and got confused/excited about a gotcha on jc. It happens when you half-ass the game. ?‍♂️

Yes. I hadn’t put the pieces together until now. Whatever. Just don’t crater in my laziness.

I’d like to think that this was an elaborate play to get people excited about killing a cop before his next night action. Excellent work

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So you told us that your characters backstory is Barksdale, not that your in game designation is Barksdale? 

Yes, in a manner of speaking. I’m not Barksdale crew. I’m just playing dumb and lazy mafia.

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’d like to think that this was an elaborate play to get people excited about killing a cop before his next night action. Excellent work

Nah, I don’t deserve that much credit. I’m just not really applying myself, but my ego is big enough to think I can still make a huge difference for town.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:20 AM, Integrity28 said:

Booooooooo. Come on man.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:20 AM, CTM said:

What is your problem magrilla

On 7/24/2020 at 1:00 PM, Integrity28 said:

The Wire has some of the best characters of any show. Ever. 

That is all.

Reminder.

• Upvote 1

Sus list: Crusher, JC, Barry, Nyn.

IMO, with # of players, probably 2 scum teams of 3, with JiF as the double agent.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #754:

While some animals have penises equipped with hooks, or barbs, to hold females in place during sex, 80's penis is equipped with pneumatic pistons that actively push away the female vagina.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Town Cop 

I get my results as Barksdale or not Barksdale

23 hours ago, kdels62 said:

CTM- Not Barksdale

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

It doesn’t make sense. Unless we’re missing something drastic. 

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I initially took it as his not Barksdale result = not town. Although, I also said pretty clearly I hate his reveal. I just cannot completely disregard it.

I think HE needs to reconcile his statement. My comments are pretty clear.

If this were the case shouldn't CTM = Not Town in your words?

23 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

How do you explain Bodie?  

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't slip.  The fact that both of you are actually trying hard to reconcile these points and not accuse each other makes me suspect you're team mates.  fwiw

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, in a manner of speaking. I’m not Barksdale crew. I’m just playing dumb and lazy mafia.

lol...Ape spin cycle similar to a washing machine.

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

that was a sloppy il-lead lynch. The people didn't deserve a proper reveal. 

Agreed.  Still in the future I'd just reveal and move on.  You were vanilla and no threat.  Most would have hopped off at that point and we could have lynched Spoot or Dice.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

If this were the case shouldn't CTM = Not Town in your words?

How do you explain Bodie?  

I don't slip.  The fact that both of you are actually trying hard to reconcile these points and not accuse each other makes me suspect you're team mates.  fwiw

lol...Ape spin cycle similar to a washing machine.

I mean I’m down to vote Ape just based on the sheer stupidity of what he did there. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sus list: Crusher, JC, Barry, Nyn.

IMO, with # of players, probably 2 scum teams of 3, with JiF as the double agent.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #754:

While some animals have penises equipped with hooks, or barbs, to hold females in place during sex, 80's penis is equipped with pneumatic pistons that actively push away the female vagina.

So I call you out and now you OMGUS.  lol  

I think I asked you before but if not I'll try again.  How do you suspect Barry and not Hess?  You could suspect Hess and not Barry but it can't work logically the other way.

You scum.  

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm more inclined to lynch you unless someone wants to claim Town Cop searching for Stanfield's crew.

You’re pinging. This all came about because I thought I had you. Now you’re forcing it to be a false choice by suggesting we have to lynch me or Kdels.

You've seen me step in it before as town. Especially when I’m not being present. I don’t step in it as scum, too much of a ‘can’t disappoint my teammates’ complex.

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

So I call you out and now you OMGUS.  lol  

I think I asked you before but if not I'll try again.  How do you suspect Barry and not Hess?  You could suspect Hess and not Barry but it can't work logically the other way.

You scum.  

Because Hess making up LD for the lulz as Town wouldn't surprise me.

I've said before in previous games that I can't read Hess for sh*t, so I'll deal with that psycho later.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1004:

80 sits when he pees.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re pinging. This all came about because I thought I had you. Now you’re forcing it to be a false choice by suggesting we have to lynch me or Kdels.

You've seen me step in it before as town. Especially when I’m not being present. I don’t step in it as scum, too much of a ‘can’t disappoint my teammates’ complex.

I'm just trying to solve this puzzle.  Kdels' reveal has some holes.  You led me there but Bodie was Barksdale Crew.  What would the result have been if he had investigated JETS?

Also, I'm starting to doubt we have a Stanfield Crew Cop.  The OP had a video suggesting season 1.  Too much left to unravel.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know if I buy apes explanation but it seems to me Stanfield crew will resolve that situation.

I don’t disagree but I also understand why the cop would want to stay hidden at this point. I wish I was still hidden.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because Hess making up LD for the lulz as Town wouldn't surprise me.

I've said before in previous games that I can't read Hess for sh*t, so I'll deal with that psycho later.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1004:

80 sits when he pees.

Your lying to live.  Hurry up with the NK already.

Just now, kdels62 said:

I don’t disagree but I also understand why the cop would want to stay hidden at this point. I wish I was still hidden.

I'm not suggesting the standfield cop reveal and I found the suggestion that he does to be gross.

What I'm saying is this. If there are two scum teams, they are going to want to kill each other so they don't have to worry about being NK'd. Ape made himself a target.

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Normally yes it's highly unlikely but you are barely paying attention this game as evidenced by completely missed JF80's role claim.

The main issue is that it's not congruent with kdels claim.  I have to think about what you said about back story.. it's been awhile since I've seen the show

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm just trying to solve this puzzle.  Kdels' reveal has some holes.  You led me there but Bodie was Barksdale Crew.  What would the result have been if he had investigated JETS?

Also, I'm starting to doubt we have a Stanfield Crew Cop.  The OP had a video suggesting season 1.  Too much left to unravel.

You’re trying too hard. You think I’d get results based on the game’s flavor rather than based on who is Barksdale Crew in the show rather than designated by the mod? JETS was killed and designated Vanilla Town, if I investigated him he’d have been “Not Barksdale Crew.”

I haven’t watched the show why would I get results based on irrelevant show only information? 

• Upvote 1