College game day Oct 17...

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Surprised Georgia did not beef and commentators did not even mention about a possible push off on the waddle bomb td

Was thinking the same thing. Surprised they didnt even show a replay.

Edit: They finally showed it. Dude tripped. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No one knew who joe burrow was, the next clemson Qb is super highly  touted for two years down the road.  Every single year guys rise.  If we wait one year or two years or go get a vet the team can be built and ready to go.

Heck everyone love Darnolds draft class and Rosen, mayfield and darnold all are dubious looking.

The other potential riser is Kedon Slovis, USCs next “great” QB after Sam.  You gambling on another USC kid?

Joe Burrow is an anomaly.  More often than not, a bad QB class is not where you want to be picking your potential FQB.  How soon we forget the 2013 QB class.

missed everything today while on a mushroom hunting trip in the woods with the kids... Yes, I brough up bags on Chantrelles, because you know you guys care about that king of stuff. 

SO. I see harris through up a buck 50. Hard earned? 

Devonta Smith. WR1

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’s just a fast guy to me. He doesn’t have the ball tracking skills that Ruggs had. He has to push off to gain separation at times when the corner is on his hip.

He's way more than that. His lateral and explosion skills are insane.

7 minutes ago, RobR said:

You'll be getting another one of these next year. 

r0qdNQF.gif

Do you have a lot those over me? lol i'm sure there's a couple. I don't know - have we have been diametrical opposed on a prospect?... I'd say maybe Darrell Henderson - but i didn't hate him or anything, just saw rotational guy with limitations. Hasn't exactly deflated that label yet either. 

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Do you have a lot those over me? lol i'm sure there's a couple. I don't know - have we have been diametrical opposed on a prospect?... I'd say maybe Darrell Henderson - but i didn't hate him or anything, just saw rotational guy with limitations. Hasn't exactly deflated that label yet either. 

Are you feeling OK because we've definitely had some differences of opinion over prospects over the years, and agreed on many others. It's always a good time to drop a TPB episode with some of my Canadian friends whenever I can.

21 minutes ago, RobR said:

Are you feeling OK because we've definitely had some differences of opinion over prospects over the years, and agreed on many others. It's always a good time to drop a TPB episode with some of my Canadian friends whenever I can.

lol TBD - i wish i could i say the reference. I honestly can't remember many we disagreed on heavily. Like sure, Waddle vs Smith, but that's more of a who do like more convo. That list is long probably - but like "nope!"... ? 

9 hours ago, Lith said:

We were never beating this team with Stetson Bennett as QB.  Unless our D could have kept Bama in the 20s.  JT Daniels maybe, but Bennett was not beating Bama in a shootout.

Unfortunately Bennett just doesn’t have the arm to throw it all over Bama.   Bama’s  offense is too good, you’re going to have to be able to score 40 points to beat them.   You need to start getting Daniels some work so he can be ready for the re-match in the SECCG. 

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

You think they go JT Daniels soon? I don’t.

45 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Unfortunately Bennett just doesn’t have the arm to throw it all over Bama.   Bama’s  offense is too good, you’re going to have to be able to score 40 points to beat them.   You need to start getting Daniels some work so he can be ready for the re-match in the SECCG. 

We are off next week.  So with two weeks of practice time, we need to start to get Daniels invovled.  Start him against Kentucky so we have him for the Gators, who can also put up 40+.  We have some nice playmakers and a good running game, but Bennett is limited.  Our offense can be a lot more dynamic with a better QB.  We can beat lesser teams with Bennett, but I think we need a more dynamic offense to stay with the Gators and Bama again if we get to teh SEC Championship.

• Upvote 1