0-8 never felt so good

17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The jets are going to win a game or two late to totally screw themselves. book it

16 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Who we gonna beat?????   App State on our schedule? 

They could beat the Pats twice. It’s something we should be concerned about. 

• Haha 1

Imagine that the Bills did not punt ONCE yesterday. Now imagine the KC offense vs our 10 yard cushion defense. Talk about pitch & catch. I have Hill & CEH on my fantasy team, I'm hoping they don't sit Mahomes & I don't think they will, he'll hand off for 7 yards a clip in the 2nd half. Jets have zero pass rush, Mahomes could eat a Muffaletta sandwich back there.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Imagine that the Bills did not punt ONCE yesterday. Now imagine the KC offense vs our 10 yard cushion defense. Talk about pitch & catch. I have Hill & CEH on my fantasy team, I'm hoping they don't sit Mahomes & I don't think they will, he'll hand off for 7 yards a clip in the 2nd half. Jets have zero pass rush, Mahomes could eat a Muffaletta sandwich back there.

What else didn't they do? Get in the end zone. No reason to tool on the defense this week when they gave up the fewest points to the winning team this week.

• Thumb Down 1

15 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

What else didn't they do? Get in the end zone. No reason to tool on the defense this week when they gave up the fewest points to the winning team this week.

Oh stop. The Bills went through them like butter & hurt themselves with penalties. They had a TD throw brought back. They crossed midfield on every possession.