0-8 never felt so good

We are going into KC next Sunday and smacking the Chiefs in the mouth.  Darnold throws for four TDs and we sack Mahommes five times.  Guaranteed 45-3 win which puts us on track for a Super Bowl run!!!!

Nurse: "Doctor, the patient seems to be muttering something and appears agitated."

Doctor: "Yes, that happens occasionally after electro-convulsive therapy.  See it a lot with these Jets fans, though.  Give him more sedation.  Damn, I feel for these poor saps."

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The jets are going to win a game or two late to totally screw themselves. book it

All the bad teams will win a couple. Many play vs. themselves. And they are playing at a way higher competitive level than we are. And our schedule is way more brutal than any of the scrub teams.  It favors us to go winless. 

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

Don't you fret, Gase got this.

Oh, I’m not worried. I think we are clearly the favorites.  

I’m just saying that if the jets do somehow win a game, the team that could steal the top pick from us is Jacksonville. They are complete trash and also have a very tough schedule. 

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Oh, I’m not worried. I think we are clearly the favorites.  

I’m just saying that if the jets do somehow win a game, the team that could steal the top pick from us is Jacksonville. They are complete trash and also have a very tough schedule. 

I'd be lying if I said I thought we had this on lock. I fear we will Jet this up.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Washington ,dallas, eagles are all solid chances for the giants right now

Possible. The Texans and the Falcons don't seem committed to winning anymore games so there are a lot of teams fighting for that number one spot. I think 1 win will be too many wins. There could be a 5 way tie if the Jets get one win and all the rest of the 1 win teams lose out. I think only 0-16 will secure it.  

10 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Possible. The Texans and the Falcons don't seem committed to winning anymore games so there are a lot of teams fighting for that number one spot. I think 1 win will be too many wins. There could be a 5 way tie if the Jets get one win and all the rest of the 1 win teams lose out. I think only 0-16 will secure it.  

There is almost no chance that there be be five 1-15 teams. That is extremely unlikely. 

The Falcons and Vikings probably each have too much talent to go 1-15, IMO

• Upvote 1