Gardner Minshew is going to light up both the Bears and Colts!

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

After a long layoff of absence (6 weeks) he needed both Tennessee and Baltimore games (in order to shake off the rust). 

He went 22/29 (75.8%), 226 passing yards, 2 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 120.8 @ Baltimore yesterday (he's ready to absolutely explode vs. Chicago this Sunday). 

Chicago's secondary is physically depleted with injuries and Buster Skrine could be returning as their starting nickel back; and Mitch Trubisky will crap the bed on the road @ Jax come this Sunday. 

Gardner Mineshew lit up Indianapolis week 1 of this year (19/20, 95%, 173 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 142.3).  

He also lit up Indianapolis week 17 of last year (27/39, 69.2%, 295 passing yards, 3 TDs/1 INT; QB Rating of 106.2). 

I'm convinced. Trevor Lawrence will become drafted #1 overall by our Jets; Mineshew-Mania is on the verge of happening (over the next two weeks). 

Will you bet me your entire paycheck on it?

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

After a long layoff of absence (6 weeks) he needed both Tennessee and Baltimore games (in order to shake off the rust). 

He went 22/29 (75.8%), 226 passing yards, 2 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 120.8 @ Baltimore yesterday (he's ready to absolutely explode vs. Chicago this Sunday). 

Chicago's secondary is physically depleted with injuries and Buster Skrine could be returning as their starting nickel back; and Mitch Trubisky will crap the bed on the road @ Jax come this Sunday. 

Road House Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

:)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

The Jaguars probably need Lawrence more than the Jets do given the state of their organization from a fan interest/engagement standpoint. 

As much as their ownership group probably wants to lose it is a tough thing to control.

It’s the NFL. Even the backups are among the top 1 percent of football players in the world. The players and coaches are going to try to win and play well. 

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You're right, I can't afford 1.  I can afford 10.  Well, many more than that but that would be gluttonous. 

SAR I

You sure like to talk about them but...

I bet you won't post a picture of your "multiple Rolex" collection 

And why? Because you don't have one ????

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, doitny said:

if the Jags are smart they sit Minshew and Robinson and start printing Lawrence jerseys. 

but if there dumb and Minshew plays they have a chance

I look at it this way. No one thought the jets had a fighting chance against the rams in LA - so why can’t the jags beat the Bears - a much more inferior team than the Rams in Jacksonville???

this is not over by a long shot 

17 hours ago, lauderdale jet said:

I look at it this way. No one thought the jets had a fighting chance against the rams in LA - so why can’t the jags beat the Bears - a much more inferior team than the Rams in Jacksonville???

this is not over by a long shot 

your right. Jax can beat the Bears. 

question is are they smart enough to sit players to lose the game.

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

You guys still haven’t figured it out.

Things simply don’t go well for the Jets.  I promise you, if they do find a way to win so will the Jets.

We’re not getting TL.  Get over it.

your right. 

watch we beat Clev, or NE without Belichick trying to lose.