Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I grew up in northern New Jersey.  Of course I love Seinfeld.  

Sitcoms are terrible.  I can only think of like a handful I've enjoyed in my life dating back to the Cosby's.   Was Seinfeld or Everybody Loves Raymond more recent? Cant remember but those are like the only ones that I've watched and the only reason I watched Raymond was because his parents, are literally mine.  Like, the same people. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I don't want to watch the video but what happened?

Apparently they had a long standing feud before all this, but neighbor and neighbor’s wife were supposedly shoveling and then dumping the snow onto this guy’s property. Guy told them to stop, argument breaks out. Guy goes inside, comes back out with a pistol, shouting back and forth, shoots the both of them multiple times. As they’re laying there dying, he goes back inside, comes out with a bigger gun, and shoots them again basically execution style. Killed himself as the cops rolled up.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sitcoms are terrible.  I can only think of like a handful I've enjoyed in my life dating back to the Cosby's.   Was Seinfeld or Everybody Loves Raymond more recent? Cant remember but those are like the only ones that I've watched and the only reason I watched Raymond was because his parents, are literally mine.  Like, the same people. 

Raymond was more recent.  And yes, agreed, Sitcoms are largely dumb.  But Seinfeld had to work within the parameters of what was "acceptable" in the 90s, and managed to make a show so good that it transcended Sitcoms.  So I can deal with the laughtrack.  Sitcoms that came before and after Seinfeld?  Terrible.  Friends in particular was garbage.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Apparently they had a long standing feud before all this, but neighbor and neighbor’s wife were supposedly shoveling and then dumping the snow onto this guy’s property. Guy told them to stop, argument breaks out. Guy goes inside, comes back out with a pistol, shouting back and forth, shoots the both of them multiple times. As they’re laying there dying, he goes back inside, comes out with a bigger gun, and shoots them again basically execution style. Killed himself as the cops rolled up.

That's horrible. Sounds like the guy realized he made a mistake too by killing himself. Sometimes arguments just aren't worth it.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Jesus....

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Awful

My takeaway; move somewhere it doesnt snow.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

I never really understood how sitcoms survived the Simpsons.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fresh Prince kind of transcended Sitcoms too, when I think about it.  Not on the level of Seinfeld, of course, but it still stands up when I watch it today.  

But yeah.  All other Sitcoms.  Garbage.

Real quick... Fresh Prince of Bel-Air sucks 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fresh Prince kind of transcended Sitcoms too, when I think about it.  Not on the level of Seinfeld, of course, but it still stands up when I watch it today.  

But yeah.  All other Sitcoms.  Garbage.

You take that back, you big dummy!

Or else you're going to send me to Elizabeth.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

A man with priorities.

are you single?  asking for a friend

No, but I’m beginning to think I might be soon. Not because my wife doesn’t love me, but because I don’t think she’s a fan that I’m more concerned the snow is keeping me from golfing than the whole murder-suicide thing.

• Haha 2