Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

On 2/5/2021 at 8:10 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

After much consideration and hours of critical thinking I have decided that the Seinfeld hate is unacceptable so therefore  I regretfully vote nyn. 

A lot of words for basically a joke vote. 

On 2/5/2021 at 8:49 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote Jets

On 2/5/2021 at 9:04 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I approve this message.  Unvote, vote Jets!

On 2/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, Spoot-Face said:

This is feels forced, fake and gross

unvote

vote JETS

It does. 

On 2/6/2021 at 8:56 AM, Stark said:

Lol

squirrel GIF

No need for “regrets” 

UNVOTE

VOTE JETS 

Least favorite vote on train 

On 2/6/2021 at 11:16 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Damn everyone is really nitpicking on the word regret. 

It’s not them, it’s you. 

One thing I noticed was he voted Nyn and bunch of people mentioned it but Nyn did her best to ignore it. Now, I know the naughty bunny likes to play hard to get but it kind of stands out. 

unvote vote jets

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

* puts on drums hat *

@Jetsfan80 @The Crusher @Waka Flocka Flacco @Nynaeve @jvill 51 @JiF

what do you think of JETS comment?

@JustEndTheSuffering any thoughts on 80 or any other players?

@jvill 51 I know it's early but you've been on the quiet side so far - thoughts on other players?

unvote vote Barry

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

A lot of words for basically a joke vote. 

It does. 

Least favorite vote on train 

It’s not them, it’s you. 

One thing I noticed was he voted Nyn and bunch of people mentioned it but Nyn did her best to ignore it. Now, I know the naughty bunny likes to play hard to get but it kind of stands out. 

unvote vote jets

honestly? I didn't like his vote. At the same time votes were piling and I was a bit wary of it. The fact that it stalled some is good. Plus I still think 80's "reads" post was crap. But if no one wants to go 80's way, I'm down to lynch Jets. I just think it's always best to have competing trains.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

honestly? I didn't like his vote. At the same time votes were piling and I was a bit wary of it. The fact that it stalled some is good. Plus I still think 80's "reads" post was crap. But if no one wants to go 80's way, I'm down to lynch Jets. I just think it's always best to have competing trains.

Fair enough. Thank you bunny 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Didn’t  noticed. Only notice you because Jets vote was on you. Little  odd you didn’t  address his vote on you, that’s all. 

To be fair, I didn't address Jvill's vote either, though I didn't mind his at the time. Kinda mind it now what with the game shifting to a more serious territory.

Like I said, there were enough people echoing my thoughts, but I was being careful with it. All in all glad I was, cause Jets sucked with his response anyhow so that helped. And I do want everyone's two cents.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

To be fair, I didn't address Jvill's vote either, though I didn't mind his at the time. Kinda mind it now what with the game shifting to a more serious territory.

Like I said, there were enough people echoing my thoughts, but I was being careful with it. All in all glad I was, cause Jets sucked with his response anyhow so that helped. And I do want everyone's two cents.

Like I said I’m cool with that for now. 

• Upvote 1