Seattle 2021 Outlook

OMA

Don't like to waste time on other teams in this forum unless it directly effects our NYJ.  That being said with the Jamal trade this 2022 pick from Seattle could be really good if this Wilson to the Bears rumor continues.  Noted below is team letter where no mention of him is made which has all the skeptics and fans in Seattle thinking Carroll is moving on.  With the owner passing away Pete seems to be running things and could see this happening very soon.  I would think if they are trying to mend the fence his name would at least be somewhere in the letter.  

Sustained success is really hard and Seattle has won at worst 9 games in each of the past 9 seasons.  If wilson is there its hard to say they wont be good, but when you see what happened with the Texans last year - 1 or 2 key injuries could really derail this team that doesnt seem to have a great leadership core especially if they lose guys like KJ Wright

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BCJet said:

Sustained success is really hard and Seattle has won at worst 9 games in each of the past 9 seasons.  If wilson is there its hard to say they wont be good, but when you see what happened with the Texans last year - 1 or 2 key injuries could really derail this team that doesnt seem to have a great leadership core especially if they lose guys like KJ Wright

The Seahawks officially jumped the shark with the Adams trade and Wilson knows this and wants out

2x first round picks for a safety who isn’t good in coverage is an easy way to derail a franchise

• Upvote 1

With the way that pick is shaping up next year, my max offer to the Texans for Watson would be this year's #2 overall and next year's Seattle pick (likely top 10).

Honestly that is a ton of value and the Texans would be foolish to pass it up. My preference is for the Jets to keep the picks because they can be loaded with talent with the way Douglas has us positioned.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

With the way that pick is shaping up next year, my max offer to the Texans for Watson would be this year's #2 overall and next year's Seattle pick (likely top 10).

Honestly that is a ton of value and the Texans would be foolish to pass it up. My preference is for the Jets to keep the picks because they can be loaded with talent with the way Douglas has us positioned.

Both Seattle picks, Sam and next years second for Watson

• Thumb Down 1