Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't object to it you fcking idiot. You really need to get over my joke vote and move on.

Oh, forgive me for thinking you saying "seems like trains based on nothing to me," was you questioning the logic and wisdom of a train based on nothing, because it sure as sh*t didnt sound like an endorsement. 

So, really what you're saying is that you wonder what people are voting those trains for, but you don't really care. That's some pretty empty commentary there, small cock.

I mean, if that wasn't an objection, what the **** was even the point of saying that, lol?

That was a statement that if it were said by any player I'd assume it was a smart observation and good town commentary.

But Barry is all like: "No, I really had no point and wasn't trying to sound smart, derp".

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just asking if there was an actual reason for the train I may have missed.

Still trying too hard.

^^

Trying to get others to give him a reason so he doesn't look scummy for jumping back on one of the trains.

Bro. I know your ass hurts because I criticized your dumbass everyone is a miller game but for the sake of this game if you're town you seriously need to move on.

All you're doing is blowing up the thread with over the top nonsense to try and lead a lynch on a townie. And by the way, no one is coming along. All your over the top efforts are fruitless.

Stfu

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did you self-vote?  Have you contributed to the thread?  You deserve to die on Day 1.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the contributions you've added are nothing more than humping my leg for 2 days.

You vile human filth.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bro. I know your ass hurts because I criticized your dumbass everyone is a miller game but for the sake of this game if you're town you seriously need to move on.

All you're doing is blowing up the thread with over the top nonsense to try and lead a lynch on a townie. And by the way, no one is coming along. All your over the top efforts are fruitless.

Stfu

This is dramatic. Staying the course in your case is not “blowing up the thread”, and you’ve been reciprocating.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Scum in stealth mode.

Bumknee is my legit guess.

Id kill JC because he's worthless.

Barry's gyrations pretty gross.

Get Nyn to L1 and disperse.

We doing this?

JC pinged with that ‘why aren’t you’ post that made me vote him. 

Barry is flailing. Would vote, especially if it = emo.

Nyn was a joke vote, at first. Now she’s giving me the creeps. This is more a hunch/vibe thing.

Nolderp is floating dumb theories, which is gross.

Always down for a CTM lynch. No read. I just feeling his breathe in the back of my neck.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stfu

This has absolutely nothing to do with that, I can assure you, and it's offensive that you would think I'm that thin skinned and petty. I've moved on from that game. Clearly you haven't, bud.

Now, as for this game, I'm in the zone. I'm chasing what I see is bad play. That's all. You may have not seen this from me before, but this is not the first time I've done my rabid beaver thing.

I don't think you'd invoke the bold if you were scum and angry because I caught you, because that'd be pretty low. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just frustrated Town here.

This was never personal. I don't play that sh*t. Believe that. I just didn't like your play.

unvote

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

We doing this?

JC pinged with that ‘why aren’t you’ post that made me vote him. 

Barry is flailing. Would vote, especially if it = emo.

Nyn was a joke vote, at first. Now she’s giving me the creeps. This is more a hunch/vibe thing.

Nolderp is floating dumb theories, which is gross.

Always down for a CTM lynch. No read. I just feeling his breathe in the back of my neck.

Nolder seems townish for now..  jc hasn't done anything but I've made the mistake of leading a lynch on him multiple times when he was town.  I think he just sucks early on so I'm willing to let him crank his yank for a while as he's mostly harmless.

I'll vote bumknee.

Barry and nyn can die as well.

• Sympathy 1