Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nyn (5) - JiF, Stark, Pac, Ape, Smash

Pac (4) - Jvill, JC, GATA, Greenseed

Nolder (4) - Drums, Nyn, Brick, CTM

BUM (2) - Barry, Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

Barry (1) - Ballin

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Ape (1) -  Bum

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Deadline:  Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM NST

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's not how it works.

You don't wait until deadline to cast a vote.

Im not, Im seeing what transpires till I can get online again. Power went out at work so it was a cluster.

Funny, no mention of anybody elses suspicion of me with no reasoning. Double standard much?

Screw it, just replace me.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mod Note:  Brick has asked for a replacement.  

@Jets Voice of Reason @Verbal @Bleedin Green @AVM @SMC @JustEndTheSuffering @HessStation @DPR @kdels62 @Leelou @deckerfan @Dan. @TeddEY @Lemon Dawg @LemonTree @LemonTree. @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!

Any of you willing/able to fill in?

9 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Im not, Im seeing what transpires till I can get online again. Power went out at work so it was a cluster.

Funny, no mention of anybody elses suspicion of me with no reasoning. Double standard much?

so this is going well.

#NoBrickHammer 

UNVOTE

VOTE BUM

17 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

EMO EMO EMO!!!!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

lol, what? Don't sub out just for that. My god. You've got, what, 2 votes on you? And I don't think the suspicion is unwarranted.

Look, if you're town, I can appreciate wanting to be as sure as you can be before you vote someone. I was like that when I first started playing, but the more you play, the more you learn that there is rarely ever such a thing as a sure vote on Day 1. All you can do is follow your gut. You might be right, you might be wrong. Even if you're wrong it can be enlightening to see if anyone follows or comments on your vote.

If you think both me and Barry are scum, just vote one of us instead of keeping your joke vote which doesn't help town right now. You can always change it later if you don't like.

Don't waive the white flag, dude.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well Jeezus, this day has been a total disaster at work for me. Im just at the end of my sanity.

That doesn't stop Ape from playing.

Sorry that work has been tough for you today, man. If you gotta take care of RL sh*t, we understand, but it'll be great if you stay. Mafia can be a welcome distraction for every day bull sh*t.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol, what? Don't sub out just for that. My god. You've got, what, 2 votes on you? And I don't think the suspicion is unwarranted.

Look, if you're town, I can appreciate wanting to be as sure as you can be before you vote someone. I was like that when I first started playing, but the more you play, the more you learn that there is rarely ever such a thing as a sure vote on Day 1. All you can do is follow your gut. You might be right, you might be wrong. Even if you're wrong it can be enlightening to see if anyone follows or comments on your vote.

If you think both me and Barry are scum, just vote one of us instead of keeping your joke vote which doesn't help town right now. You can always change it later if you don't like.

Don't waive the white flag, dude.

Its not so much the game Spoot, its everything else going on today/yesterday

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

What was the reasoning for this vote at the time, and why are you still voting him?

i spoke about it in my previous posts when I was talking to Barry irt his read on Nolder.

His demeanor seems off to me. The whole BS that came after with the wifom and no voting did nothing to make me feel better about him.

• Upvote 1

Nyn (4) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Smash

BUM (2) - Barry, Stark

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Crusher (1) - Spoot

JC (1) - Beaver

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

just as a general FYI it's Passover here and I have a long drive back home first thing in the morning so I'm not sure when I'll manage to get on... or how it coincides with the deadline time zone wise

Looks like 4 PM EST here is 11 PM your time.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so ahhh

no ones going to go ape sh*t over smash dropping in to follow ape onto a leading train and peacing out?

because I'm like 200% sure there'd be 4 pages of comments if I tried that. ya'll are gay.

unvote

vote smash

I noticed it, too, and responded to it.

Nyn (4) - JiF, Pac, Ape, Smash

Barry (2) - Ballin, BUM

Smash (1) - Barry

Crusher (1) - Spoot

BUM (1) - Stark

JC (1) - Beaver

Beaver (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so ahhh

no ones going to go ape sh*t over smash dropping in to follow ape onto a leading train and peacing out?

because I'm like 200% sure there'd be 4 pages of comments if I tried that. ya'll are gay.

unvote

vote smash

Agreed. 3 pings in one post. Bewilderment when nothing strange has happened, piggybacking the Ape, taking off to not deal with any questions.

5 hours ago, Drums said:

JC had to vote Pac because he self voted (if you played one of the games last year, maybe WMCJ? You would understand) but he is taking it to another level this game 

Exactly.  If the player doesn't wanna play we are obliged to help him find his place in the dead thread.