Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For the record, I'm done responding to BUM. He's literally running the CTM playbook which is KEEP APE BICKERING AND EVERYONE WILL IGNORE HIM.

Nah, just directly debunking the crap you are smearing on me, you albino chubracabra.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Vote GS

The more I think about it, GS’s confused town persona seems more forced this game than last, and the more I begin to agree with Barry’s earlier take on his unpressured role reveal. The voting record isn’t good, the latest vote was gross, and he’s skated by on his quoting of what very well could have been a provided-for fake claim.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote GS

The more I think about it, GS’s confused town persona seems more forced this game than last, and the more I begin to agree with Barry’s earlier take on his unpressured role reveal. The voting record isn’t good, the latest vote was gross, and he’s skated by on his quoting of what very well could have been a provided-for fake claim.

time will crawl GIF

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote GS

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

GS stinks, he's been pandering to both JIF and Pac the past couple days.

It looked like a bus vote on Bum to me, right after JIF did the "here we go..." chant.

The way Bum is obsessing over "spreaders", I'd guess 2 scum and it's both of them. 

I give no ****s about which we lynch first.

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Example #1

On 4/3/2021 at 8:19 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Let me reiterate since you're either too dense to comprehend what I put out there or you want to sweep it under the rug.

As far as ape goes here's how I see it. You were very early on the ctm train which at face value makes you look good after his flip. Obviously scum planned to try and take out pac and were prepared for that so putting yourself at the beginning of the CTM train is a good strategy to make yourself look good if it backfires.

Of course you can also just be town who was early on the CTM train, and that falls right in line with the ape meta. Convenient, isn't it?

What is your take on JC & BUM in terms of where they fell on the CTM train?

Expand  

I just finished a beer, and setting up Easter for my kids.

The oint you’re missing is I don’t give a rats butt about your wagonimics, because you’re doing it wrong. That’s why I didn’t bother with indulging any questions you might have. It’s kinda like I’m teaching you game etiquette. You don’t get to demand reactions, if you are using a broken model to drive that reaction.

Regardless, here are my thoughts on JC and Bum. I think JC has been flaky, in some ways buddying to me. His posts ring town logic, when they are intelligible. Some of his early stuff was utter babble. A fine way to skate by. As for him voting CTM, it didn’t jump out at me as anything forced feeling.

Bum, I’m voting. Reasons in thread. I don’t need analysis of ctm train to feel good about it. I think he drew scum, he might be the last one, and he’s getting behind pac to big game Hunter and bust my balls to entertain drums and ctm.

Savvy?

Example #2
  On 4/5/2021 at 3:22 PM, Nolder said:

I'm going off D1 interaction. There's a whole games worth of stuff I'm missing. Secondly I do usually try to keep an open mind and leave open the possibility of being wrong or not seeing what others are seeing. 

side note: shouldn't everyone have a one person list? Are we thinking there are 2+ scum left? I was operating under the assumption there's one baddie left which is also why I'm not too concerned about being right  or wrong and just wanting to move things along.

Expand  

I think there's 1 left. That doesn't mean I have a list of 1 that I think may be scum, it's pretty common that when there's 4 scum in the beginning of the game, I have a list of about 5-6 people I suspect. Make sense?

So you mean to tell me that an advanced player such as yourself wouldnt KNOW what you said about the remaining scum in a game? Seems pretty far fetched.

I really hope you were talking to someone else because I am not an advanced player.?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote GS

Confused new-to-mafia Noob is different from confused VT in a game where you’ve already died, and are playing in place of another guy who died once who was replacing another who didn’t participate. Not to mention Masons, death delays, super spreaders, and vaccines. 

But let’s talk about your voting record again. Was it: Barry, No Vote, No Vote, JC?  Not a good look. But I need to go back and iso you, and JVOR because neither of you have much game to over-analyze. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

GS stinks, he's been pandering to both JIF and Pac the past couple days.

It looked like a bus vote on Bum to me, right after JIF did the "here we go..." chant.

The way Bum is obsessing over "spreaders", I'd guess 2 scum and it's both of them. 

I give no ****s about which we lynch first.

Wow don't ape my line.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

GS stinks

GFY

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

he's been pandering to both JIF and Pac the past couple days.

I call it sticking with the winners.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Everything in this sentence is correct, except the bolded.  

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s a helluva conclusion from a single L2 vote on a guy that you yourself is/was leading the lynch for. 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Confused new-to-mafia Noob is different from confused VT in a game where you’ve already died, and are playing in place of another guy who died once who was replacing another who didn’t participate. Not to mention Masons, death delays, super spreaders, and vaccines. 

But let’s talk about your voting record again. Was it: Barry, No Vote, No Vote, JC?  Not a good look. But I need to go back and iso you, and JVOR because neither of you have much game to over-analyze. 

how are you supposed to ISO him?

brick had like no posts, crusher has like no post as sub, and jville started posting in this spot

i feel like you're doing a little bit of that "let me go back and read" to deflect, but not following up - which i've caught scum with for years here

GS + BUM

Game. Set. Match.

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

GFY

I call it sticking with the winners.

Everything in this sentence is correct, except the bolded.  

That’s a helluva conclusion from a single L2 vote on a guy that you yourself is/was leading the lynch for. 

You're squirming.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

brick had like no posts, crusher has like no post as sub, and jville started posting in this spot

i feel like you're doing a little bit of that "let me go back and read" to deflect, but not following up - which i've caught scum with for years here

GS + BUM

Game. Set. Match.

seems like the easy targets

24 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

This just seems like deflection. You know the voting record and you know I can’t answer for it but you need to go back and iso the like 15 posts between Brick, Crusher, and me? If you think it’s that suspicious cast a vote on me instead of voting based on a cheer

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

GS + BUM

Game. Set. Match.

I’m curious to see what posts have been made post replacement.  And I think ONE of them would be a convenient scum shell. I’ve only played two games prior to this one, but Crusher doesn’t strike me as one to lose interest (as Town) in a game that has this much finger pointing and bickering. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

seems like the easy targets

yea, i know - and i've said so numerous times

i'm being completely transparent - i've gotten burned in recent games by basically writing off scummy things I see because "new player" - i've decided that scummy is scummy here - no more free passes

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m curious to see what posts have been made post replacement.  And I think ONE of them would be a convenient scum shell. I’ve only played two games prior to this one, but Crusher doesn’t strike me as one to lose interest (as Town) in a game that has this much finger pointing and bickering. 

what's a scum shell?

honest question. i am here for the enlightenment.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Let me break this down for you.

1. I said you're over-indexing on trying to prove you are vanilla town. I didn't say you said you were vanilla town 10x. It's the amount of emphasis and the effort to convince people that I'm referring to. This refers to you breadcrumbing vanilla with an ice cream pic, constantly referring to the language in Greenseed's claim, and constantly bringing up that you're vanilla town when nobody is even pressuring you.

2. Now, you're saying I've done this 3x more than you. The reality is I haven't done it once. What you're providing examples of are 8 times I've said I'm town, in the context of being pressured. There isn't a single example you've provided where I'm working hard to convince anyone I am. I'm simply saying it, because it's true.

3. The reality here, is my vote is on you for more than your over-indexing on vanilla town. However, that's the only piece of my case you've chose to try to defend, and you've done it with deflection and spin. You failed to provide examples, because there are none.

4. At the end of the day, determine who said "i'm town" more =/= finding scum. This has reached the point of obfuscation.

5. I'm sexy and I know.

Glad you finally came to the conclusion we've been at for a day or so now, heh.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

to clarify brick, who was a useless mason partner, was replaced by verb

...a slightly less useless partner

11 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

How’s Verb been as a mason partner? Be honest.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

well he doesn't talk about penises and men all the time so he's already better than JiF

WINNING

26 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Glad you finally came to the conclusion we've been at for a day or so now, heh.

I know, but sometimes when you're the one being they're trying to rile up, you don't realize it immediately.

jack mcbrayer shrug GIF by Team Coco

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

Make your last vote count and let's rid the game of that half pig, half ape creature.

I am willing to do that but I think JVOR makes a good point about his voting record, so I'm a little scurred.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:07 AM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

So one of the reasons why Ape isn't higher on my list is how he went about day one. Nyn at that point wasn't the for sure vote to the point where 3 scum are on nolder and at that point didn't know Pac was a power role presumably since it's day one. He actively tried to put a swing momentum vote towards Nyn and indicated earlier that Nyn was pinging him when she had just like 2 votes.

That's some pretty active bussing from the start to have him be scum from the beginning. They're either pulling off the very long-play to have Ape get to end game, which is possible, or he isn't scum to me. It's way easier to vote CTM since that lynch was a landslide, and Drums basically white flagged, but day one I don't think that was too clear where it was going from scum's perspective.