Zach Wilson on BYUSN 04.22.21...

Just now, Peace Frog said:

So now we have another non-football related reason to dump on him. 

And I quote “foofy”.

Thanks for that.  

We can’t go three posts in any Wilson thread before someone chimes in on his looks. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

who cares how he looks?

that's super weird.

he's a good looking kid.

move the F on.

christ.

These are your fellow Jet fans and fellow JNers who can’t pose legit criticisms in his talent talking about his foofy hair and girlish figure. 

It’s pathetic. 

8 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

These are long standing JN members mind you. 

It’s actually quite pathetic. 

I think what's happening is after looking at him some of these guys are getting movement in their pants for the first time in years and it's making them feel uncomfortable. 

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

If he busts I’m going to be pounding the table for the ugliest quarterback for our next draft. No more pretty boys

All this talk about how Zach Wilson looks is getting ridiculous. It has nothing to do with a QB’s performance. Take Tom Brady for instance with his perfect hair and pearly white teeth. Every time I look at him I think of a Ken doll. It’s safe to say it didn’t have an adverse effect on his playing career. 

8 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

These are your fellow Jet fans and fellow JNers who can’t pose legit criticisms in his talent talking about his foofy hair and girlish figure. 

It’s pathetic. 

If we'd drafted Patrick Mahomes, they'd be complaining about how his voice sounds exactly like Kermit the Frog.

12 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s pathetic. 

yeah, thank god I moved out of the NY/NJ area where people's education level doesn't allow them to see or think beyond those things.

******* morons.

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

I think what's happening is after looking at him some of these guys are getting movement in their pants for the first time in years and it's making them feel uncomfortable. 

THIS is exactly what's happening, there is no doubt.

and that's their problem, not the kid's problem.