6/8 OTA open to media.

9 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I'll be interested to know snap-to-release time  average and who is starting the RG and LT today.

+1

In the long run I'd move Fant to the left and somebody else up the depth chart, but for now I'm not sure.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Herndon not practicing today.  Have not heard much about Griffin at all in these last few weeks.

Supposedly Jets twitter or instagram had a shot of him making a nice catch yesterday

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Flightattendant said:

Mims- misses first camp. Plays 9 games in rookie season. Multiple injuries and illnesses. Breakout candidate.

Becton- steps in and anchors the blind side for 14 games in his rookie season. Soft as babysh*t.

K.

Thats about right lol

1 hour ago, NYJ37/12 said:

When does this guy NOT make it about him?

I don't know but to me it comes off as a pr dept. thing with which they probably did for every player instead of something he took upon himself to do.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Lith said:

Compare to years past:

Meanwhile Darnold drops back doesn't see anybody (even when open), other than a recurring apparition, and finally throws it way up in the air off his back foot up for grabs.

Sorry...  still bitter at his failure. Overall #3 costing the #6 and three 2nd round picks. Has to be one of the biggest busts in Jets history considering the importance of the position and the value of the draft picks. Did I say one of the biggest busts?  No that really makes Darnold the biggest bust in Jets history.  Well we got one of the 2nds back at least.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm assuming the latter.

These damn kids with their silly nonsense lingo these days.

Kizzy is short for Cap which means “lie” 

So saying “no kizzy” is the same as saying “no cap” which is short for “no lie”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetBlue said:

Mims is a break out candidate.   The fact that people keep sh*tting on Becton is their issue.   Mims played well when he got healthy and they decided to pass the ball his way.   

It seems like Mims is trending more towards backup than breakout. Davis and Cole will start. Moore will be 3 and Crowder will be in the slot. Berrios backup slot guy. 

• Haha 2