JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

22 hours ago, doitny said:

cant make this but i hope to go to a game this year.

does anybody know the Covid policy?

does everyone need to be vacs? or will the have unvac sections like MLB does

I don't think vac cards are required. Seating isn't being broken out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Need like till Tuesday (lol)

parking pass included?

The options listed are for the game ticket and tailgate or for tailgate only. Parking isn't included in either one unfortunately. We are tailgating in the lot that used to be green and is now platinum.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

The options listed are for the game ticket and tailgate or for tailgate only. Parking isn't included in either one unfortunately. We are tailgating in the lot that used to be green and is now platinum.

Nice. Ok thanks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hoping to have my only local Jet Fan buddy join me for the ride from Harrisburg. Should have an answer by Friday

Awesome. A bunch of people messaged me and are thinking about it. I am going to extend this, probably won't buy the tickets until next week. This way everyone has a little more time to work it out.

• Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Awesome. A bunch of people messaged me and are thinking about it. I am going to extend this, probably won't buy the tickets until next week. This way everyone has a little more time to work it out.

Looks like we're going to have a big group!

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, Maxman said:

Ok Max my 2nd local Jet fan is joining me. How do we make certain our seats are together. I don’t want my friend getting felt up by T0m Shane. 

Please also provide me with the 50% off Coupon Code!

?

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Haha 1

Instagram is always watching lol. This popped up today after buying tickets and posting about it yesterday. 
this is why jet nation is the best. Ticket and a tailgate, $150. Boom.   Flight deck is like 232.  Good seats but not lower end zone.  Must be nice headbands?

E7713221-D0F9-4EE5-904C-22D5AA752A0A.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ok Max my 2nd local Jet fan is joining me. How do we make certain our seats are together. I don’t want my friend getting felt up by T0m Shane. 

Please also provide me with the 50% off Coupon Code!

?

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Instagram is always watching lol. This popped up today after buying tickets and posting about it yesterday. 
this is why jet nation is the best. Ticket and a tailgate, $150. Boom.   Flight deck is like 232.  Good seats but not lower end zone.  Must be nice headbands?

E7713221-D0F9-4EE5-904C-22D5AA752A0A.png

50% off coupon? Looks like our cost is already pretty low.  :)

I am doing this at cost (I know you are joking on the coupon). But I am taking this opportunity to remind all of you how lucky you are that I am amazing.  hahaha.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Would it be ridiculous to just get one ticket?  I'd like to go, but I don't think there's anyone in my life I'm willing to explain how and why I know you all to.

Dude, absolutely grab one ticket. I expect that we will have 50 group seats and hopefully more than that tailgating with us.  Definitely join us.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Would it be ridiculous to just get one ticket?  I'd like to go, but I don't think there's anyone in my life I'm willing to explain how and why I know you all to.

It’s funny you mention that I have no idea who I’m bringing lol.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I am doing this at cost (I know you are joking on the coupon). But I am taking this opportunity to remind all of you how lucky you are that I am amazing.  hahaha.

Didn’t mean to imply anything about a coupon.   Can’t wait!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Didn’t mean to imply anything about a coupon.   Can’t wait!!!!

You didn't say anything about a coupon.  LOL.  I was using your post to show him that this was a good deal haha.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

My question still is…..

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

How do we make certain our seats are together

Do we need to purchase our tickets together on JN or will you just assign us tickets after you have purchased them? I also think he’s bringing his 10 year old son so we’re at 3 tickets.

TIA…… Boozer

7 hours ago, Larz said:

It’s funny you mention that I have no idea who I’m bringing lol.  

Honestly, I think there’s enough of “us” to go alone.  I’m seriously considering it.

Plus, my kids are 5 and 2.  Worst case scenario of 6 hours by myself is actually awesome.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

My question still is…..

Do we need to purchase our tickets together on JN or will you just assign us tickets after you have purchased them? I also think he’s bringing his 10 year old son so we’re at 3 tickets.

TIA…… Boozer

Oh sorry about that, I meant to answer it.  The seats are in blocks together.  So any groups that purchase together will definitely be sitting side by side.  And then the overall group will sit together as much as possible. Sometimes we have 10 seats in one row and 8 seats in the row in front of them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh sorry about that, I meant to answer it.  The seats are in blocks together.  So any groups that purchase together will definitely be sitting side by side.  And then the overall group will sit together as much as possible. Sometimes we have 10 seats in one row and 8 seats in the row in front of them.

I have tickets already but a friend is asking what section

35 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I'm sure within any group there's room to trade and shuffle a bit to make sure everyone's happy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You couldn’t have chosen an easier game?

Defense:

This game will be a litmus test on how formidable our defense is early in the season. Have they gelled/learned enough to be able to handle Julio, AJ, a mobile Tannehill and Henry. That’s a tall order for our secondary. Titans have Lewan and Saffold on the left side. Lawson and Q will have a heck of a challenge before them. Makes the pass rush from the right side even more important. Who will be that guy? Will Mosley, Davis & Cashman be able to take on Locomotive Henry and cover this guy on PA?

Titans:

TE15: Anthony Firkser

Here we go…finally, someone you can target. Think of this situation. Julio Jones on the outside. AJ Brown on the outside. One WR will be double-teamed, one WR will get a team’s number one corner. The linebackers need to have a spy on the QB because Tannehill can move. The line is worried about Derrick Henry breaking loose for 20+ yards. That leaves two or three linebackers to keep one eye on the TE and one eye on Derrick Henry. The Titans offense is terrifying and Firkser will be a beneficiary of that. He’s an easy TE15, and a dark horse for top 10 TE this year.

Offense:

Looking forward to seeing Jets OL move some Titans off the LOS. Bud Dupree might not be back at this point in the season which is fortunate. This is where we can control the ball and the Titans secondary wasn’t good last year. After establishing the run, I can see Zach eyeing Corey Davis on some deep routes. He’ll want to shine against his former team. Moore and Crowder will feast. We need to put 30+  pts . up to win this game.

Jets 31 - Titans 28