JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

On 9/18/2021 at 11:11 PM, Maxman said:

Sorry I've been slammed working a lot haven't even checked yet I will do it after the game.

Thanks for your patience. I do need to sell the rest of the seats before I could finalize the seating chart though. I'll try to get it all done soon.

d&d wtf GIF by Hyper RPG   countdown GIF  10 Days & Counting

Edited by 32EBoozer
Update???

13 minutes ago, haggis said:

I work with a Jets fan not a part of Jetnation and he has a Titans friend. Is it okay if they can buy tickets? I'll buy them but they want to be a part of the tailgate. Not sure how "exclusive" this is? ? 

No problem! We need someone to vent our frustrations at… I don’t think @T0mShane is going to be at the game… Sadly

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, haggis said:

Awesome! My work buddy just called me asking if his mum and new girlfriend can also come! More the merrier? Btw, I did tell him that bringing a new girlfriend to a Jets game will absolutely make or break any potential there! 

So, should I leave my wedding ring home?  Asking re: the mum.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, haggis said:

Awesome! My work buddy just called me asking if his mum and new girlfriend can also come! More the merrier? Btw, I did tell him that bringing a new girlfriend to a Jets game will absolutely make or break any potential there! 

Absolutely, just have them signed up soon. I want to do the seating chart and map things out. Then I will put any leftover seats on tickets on ticketmaster.

Thanks everyone for the patience. I have been really backed up with work and other life events. We are all set for an amazing tailgate on Sunday 10/3 vs the Titans

Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Meatball sliders, sausage sandwiches -- veggie burgers upon request

Side Salads, Snacks; chips & cookies

Water, soda, beer, white claws

The TV will be on, corn hole and your best friends from JetNation. We still have some spots left:

Tickets and Tailgate:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-lower-level-game-ticket-tailgate/

Tailgate Only:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-tailgate/

Parking pass not included.

• Sympathy 1

Oh and we will be there at 8am setting up the tailgate. Food  will start at 9am.  I am thinking we will pack up around noon so everyone can get into the stadium early. Long lines last week getting in. So get to the tailgate early please.

It is going to be fun.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Lith said:

@Maxman  For those of us who are only doing the tailgate, are there any kind of tailgate only tickets that you will be passing out, or do we just show up at tailgate and let you knwo who we are?

Yes sir, the # for the tailgate is around 40 I believe. So we know who everyone is.  Especially you.  :)

Update your email though in your USER CP.  (That joke will never get old for me lol).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes sir, the # for the tailgate is around 40 I believe. So we know who everyone is.  Especially you.  :)

Update your email though in your USER CP.  (That joke will never get old for me lol).

Thanks.  The tailgate tix I bought are for me and Maury77 -- just making sure you have his name too.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend; should be a lot of fun. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2021 at 4:24 PM, Maxman said:

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

Don't forget your pitch forks and torches. Max will not be responsible for those who do not come prepared.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who signed up will get an email on Tuesday. I am finishing up the seating chart and selling the remaining Seats.

I will transfer the seats to the email you used when signing up.

Mobile tickets!

Thanks.

I hope it's not too late to take 2 tickets, my colonoscopy (w/o anesthesia) was cancelled on Sunday.  Damn!!

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

Everyone who signed up will get an email on Tuesday. I am finishing up the seating chart and selling the remaining Seats.

I will transfer the seats to the email you used when signing up.

Mobile tickets!

Thanks.

Strike that, we had 10 people buy tickets today. I have to change a couple things on the seating chart to accommodate some odd number group sizes.

If I don't have it done later tonight I will get it out to everyone with the links by Wednesday at the latest.

Still have a few spots left if anyone else is looking to join us.

Alright I promised Wednesday for the ticket transfer and that has come and gone.  We are all set though, I have the seating chart mapped out, just going to give it another day to see if anyone else joins us. We have some tickets left.  Lower Level End Zone.

Tailgate Menu:  Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, sausage sandwiches, meatball sliders, sides, snacks and a bunch of water, soda and of course....adult beverages.

For anyone that still wants to sign up ---

Ticket & Tailgate:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-lower-level-game-ticket-tailgate/

Tailgate:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-tailgate/

• Upvote 1

I put all of this info in the pinned thread about the JN Group Outing on Sunday. But I know the pinned threads sometimes get overlooked. So if you want to go to the game on Sunday, or if you are already going, come hang out with us:

We have some tickets left.  Lower Level End Zone. Or you can just tailgate with us if you prefer. We are tailgating in Lot F11.

Tailgate Menu:  Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, sausage sandwiches, meatball sliders, sides, snacks and a bunch of water, soda and of course....adult beverages.

For anyone that still wants to sign up ---

Ticket & Tailgate:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-lower-level-game-ticket-tailgate/

Tailgate:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-titans-tailgate/

Go Jets 1 and 3 here we come!