JetNation Group Outing - 10/3 Jets vs Titans

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

We are going to do another group outing this year, it is for the 2nd home game. The Jets vs the Titans at Metlife Stadium on October 3rd at 1pm. It will be so good to be back at the stadium and tailgating!  We had fun the last few times we did this, it is early in the season, good seats and with the new roster and coaching staff it will be exciting.

I am ordering the tickets in a few days, sorry for the short timeline, but that means if you are interested I need you to sign up now.  In the past I put out about $10,000 to buy tickets, I have to change that up this year.  So if you want to join us please sign up and pay now. Then in a few days I will place the order for tickets based on how many people signed up.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Here is the link with more information on the game. We will be adding the tailgate menu when it gets closer.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

So sell my tickets and buy with the group would be best right? Or just sit in mine? I can be annoying… ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ECURB said:

So sell my tickets and buy with the group would be best right? Or just sit in mine? I can be annoying… ?

Your call either way. You can just tailgate with us if you want.

It will be so good to see everyone again..last year was rough.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Your call either way. You can just tailgate with us if you want.

It will be so good to see everyone again..last year was rough.

Can’t wait my friend James is coming again too!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

If anyone is interested or considering this but not ready to buy tickets now please let me know as well.

I woudl love to join you (again) but as of now, it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.  As of today, it is not an option, but that could change. 

You can put me in the considering but not ready to buy category.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I woudl love to join you (again) but as of now, it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.  As of today, it is not an option, but that could change. 

You can put me in the considering but not ready to buy category.

Thanks, I know the date won't work for everyone. If anything changes and you can make it just let us know.

• Sympathy 1

On 6/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, Maxman said:

If anyone is interested or considering this but not ready to buy tickets now please let me know as well.

I am in barring one possible conflict.  Will try to sort that out over the weekend and commit early next week.

Clearly I call dibs on being Crusher's wingman.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Warfish said:

@The Crusher 

Roadtrip?

Putting house on market and moving out of Fairfax. Need little more space between me and others, but a little less house. 4-5 kids are gone and the 5th heading away to school this fall. If things are stable as the date gets closer I would strongly consider it, need to see how summer go’s. 

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, nycdan said:

I am in barring one possible conflict.  Will try to sort that out over the weekend and commit early next week.

Clearly I call dibs on being Crusher's wingman.

Awesome!

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

@The Crusher 

Roadtrip?

That would be great if you guys both came to the game! I know you 100 years Warfish we need to meet eventually.

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Putting house on market and moving out of Fairfax. Need little more space between me and others, but a little less house. 4-5 kids are gone and the 5th heading away to school this fall. If things are stable as the date gets closer I would strongly consider it, need to see how summer go’s. 

Good luck with the move.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

Should be buying 2 soon, need some schedule flexibility lol

Hope you can make it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Awesome!

That would be great if you guys both came to the game! I know you 100 years Warfish we need to meet eventually.

Good luck with the move.

Hope you can make it.

A few moving parts but I should buy 2 tickets next week 

• Upvote 1