Cam Clark injured - taken off the field in an ambulance

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Joe, for once in your life, just shut up, move along, and learn a lesson.

You're not a Moderator.  No one needs you to pretend to be one.  

If this site's actual Moderators want to limit discussion to one thread, they will do so.

Otherwise, please, just move along and realize you're simply in the wrong here.  

Doubling down on the stubborn is a very poor play, in an already very poor showing so far in this thread.

I cannot say it any nicer than this.

Thanks appreciate your opinion it means absolutely nothing to me. 

I made note of something that actually took place. 

My opinion is there always has to be someone who thinks they are breaking a news story by starting a thread on something that is already being discussed in another thread. 

It won't happen again I upset way too many doing this. 

Im glad Cameron Clark is alright thats all that matters here. 

Looking forward to decent season and something positive to talk about. 

joewilly12 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

If this site's actual Moderators want to limit discussion to one thread, they will do so.

Doubling down on the stubborn is a very poor play, in an already very poor showing so far in this thread.

tenor (3).gif

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks appreciate your opinion it means absolutely nothing to me. 

I made note of something that actually took place. 

My opinion is there always has to be someone who thinks they are breaking a news story by starting a thread on something that is already being discussed in another thread. 

It won't happen again I upset way too many doing this. 

Im glad Cameron Clark is alright thats all that matters here. 

Looking forward to decent season and something positive to talk about. 

joewilly12 

Holy fu*king hell. What are you picking up the slack for DWC on stupid arguments and telling everyone what to do? 

So why do you keep arguing with every single person that's telling you that you're being a tool since this thread is shouldn't be used and was made because the op was looking for attention? You have such strong feelings about it, why do you keep popping into this thread? Just ignore it. 

Post your gratitude for Clark's wellbeing in the practice thread where it belongs. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

On the important topic - Thank God he is okay!! ?

Really glad to hear the team won't be rushing him on the field anytime soon. He needs to take ever medical precaution and make sure he didn't cause himself any lasting damage before getting back on the field. Sh*t, I wouldn't blame him one bit if he hung up his cleats after this scare

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

^^ very well put brother. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

So why do you keep arguing with every single person that's telling you that you're being a tool since this thread is shouldn't be used and was made because the op was looking for attention?

Because he can't help himself and has zero self-awareness. Then when he gets called on it, it's everyone else that's the peoblem, and not him.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1