McCaffery out- now let’s see how Sam does

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re a good guy Johnny, but you’re also the last person who should point out other people’s past comments about Sam Darnold.

Oh no doubt you can find dozens of pro-Darnold posts that seem silly in retrospect. In my slight defense, I did recognize the Sam was bad last year and fully expected him to suck in Carolina, so I have that sliver of moral high ground to balance on :)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2021 at 5:31 PM, NYJ1 said:

All the idiots on this site I'm sure have their panties in a bunch from watching Sammy be so successful. It's ludicrous and all of you are dumb. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know the Jets RUINED Sammy and any opportunity he had to develop into a franchise QB. If you people weren't so dense you wouldn't look like such fools. Lol I ALWAYS knew Sammy was destined for success the very second he shook loose from the f%&-ing BOOBS from the Jets front office. You want to know why this team had been a punchline for decades? Look at the people running this sh*thole organization......

I feel like this dolt was banned, but regardless.

ha

haha

ha

• Haha 1