Jets will win today, here’s why…

LSJF

In the battle of two suck teams, I’m going with the home team…

Joe F will be like Mike White, with a better arm… letting people like Elijah Moore  be a short or long threat.. Cory Davis will actually catch a ball and hold onto it..

our defense will be suspect, but they had a player’s only meeting, where the grown men got together, to say we are mad as heck we’re not gonna take it anymore…(eye roll)

Tua is getting better, but I don’t think he’s putting the fear of God into anybody…

Both head coaches don’t scare anybody else in the league, all things being equal, we’re due for a win… Don’t forget we had had scratching wins against Tennessee and with Cincinnati…They had a head scratching win against the ravens, the ravens look human

I’m putting 200 bucks on it, getting four points… If I win, I might be philanthropic… I’ll definitely invest in a victory dube…

We can go back to hating, after the game if necessary… This is a win fellas…

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, LSJF said:

In the battle of two suck teams, I’m going with the home team…

Joe F will be like Mike White, with a better arm… letting people like Elijah Moore  be a short or long threat.. Cory Davis will actually catch a ball and hold onto it..

our defense will be suspect, but they had a player’s only meeting, where the grown men got together, to say we are mad as heck we’re not gonna take it anymore…(eye roll)

Tua is getting better, but I don’t think he’s putting the fear of God into anybody…

Both head coaches don’t scare anybody else in the league, all things being equal, we’re due for a win… Don’t forget we had had scratching wins against Tennessee and with Cincinnati…They had a head scratching win against the ravens, the ravens look human

I’m putting 200 bucks on it, getting four points… If I win, I might be philanthropic… I’ll definitely invest in a victory dube…

We can go back to hating, after the game if necessary… This is a win fellas, Zack comes back next week, and we fall ourselves into thinking we’re can wearwe can go back to hating, after the game if necessary… This is a win fellas…

u are nuts if u like the jets tease them  7 points making the line +11 use the niners vs the jags making it a pick em

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

for the record I would not bet on the jets-made a fortune betting vs them-today not touching this game-two sh*tty teams why risk it when there are obvious games out there

I went with a gut instinct, I didn’t feel comfortable with the other games, I figured two crappy teams, Go for the one at home

12 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I went with a gut instinct, I didn’t feel comfortable with the other games, I figured two crappy teams, Go for the one at home

We are winning today because I am wearing a Dawgs t-shirt.  I am undefeated this year wearing Dawgs stuff.  Every Saturday, plus two Sundays this year.  Went to the game at Met Live against Tennessee wearing a Dawgs hat.  We won.  Wore my Dawgs t-shirt to the bar the day after we beat Florida, and the Jets beat Cincy. 

Repping the Dawgs again today -- so we are well on our way to another W.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

We are winning today because I am wearing a Dawgs t-shirt.  I am undefeated this year wearing Dawgs stuff.  Every Saturday, plus two Sundays this year.  Went to the game at Met Live against Tennessee wearing a Dawgs hat.  We won.  Wore my Dawgs t-shirt to the bar the day after we beat Florida, and the Jets beat Cincy. 

Repping the Dawgs again today -- so we are well on our way to another W.

This is such a winnable  game… 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

That's what the Ravens said. 

The ravens took them lightly, we have no business taking anybody lightly, We have a tough time against Adam Gases high school team that he’s  coaching…There’s an old proverb, when 2 crappy teams play take the home team

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

So hard to project any games this year.  Its been a season for crazy upsets.  Jax over Buff, our game against Tenn, Phins vs Ravens.  No idea what to expect from week to week.

We are predicted to win like five or six games this year, I think we win this one, and then lose to them in their stadium, simple theory, strong results

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The Jets’ performance versus divisional opponents the past few seasons has been a disgrace…

Correct, the patriots have owned us, the resurgent bills have owned us, But the dolphins, I think are on par with us, crappy coaching, they have more talent on the D…I expect a lot of penalty flags, embarrassing plays, And an ugly when that doesn’t leave us satisfied but at least gets us in the win column

Yeah I didn't feel comfortable betting this one.  I could see this going any number of ways.  Flippers failing or Jets continuing to be incompetent and losing by 20+.  

Took a 2 team parlay in the early games in order to have something exciting to watch, because it most likely won't be the Jets.

2 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

Yeah I didn't feel comfortable betting this one.  I could see this going any number of ways.  Flippers failing or Jets continuing to be incompetent and losing by 20+.  

Took a 2 team parlay in the early games in order to have something exciting to watch, because it most likely won't be the Jets.

I know this game has the train wreck potential filled with yellow flags, I’m thinking we win ugly… I took the points cause I think it’ll be a close game….

23 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Correct, the patriots have owned us, the resurgent bills have owned us, But the dolphins, I think are on par with us, crappy coaching, they have more talent on the D…I expect a lot of penalty flags, embarrassing plays, And an ugly when that doesn’t leave us satisfied but at least gets us in the win column

Worse than you think.  Dolphins have won 8 out of the last 10.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/miami-dolphins/teamvsteam?opp=22

10 minutes ago, Wit said:

It literally doesn’t matter. If they win I’ll be happy and if they lose I’ll chalk it up to “youth” and be miserable. It’s changes nothing. 

I know it’s been said, just want to see progress, at least look like a team either way…

1 minute ago, LSJF said:

U were right, I tried to remain optimistic amongst all this garbage, They never cease to let us down

I get it but u cant bet with your heart the jets are a really bad team-just be against them. I have made a fortune doing it using inside info -that the jets suck

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I get it but u cant bet with your heart the jets are a really bad team-just be against them. I have made a fortune doing it using inside info -that the jets suck

You are correct, They never fail to disappoint

• Upvote 1